Aeroseal Works Ltd.

60 Queen Street East Suite 209 Brampton ON L6V4M8

Review for Aeroseal Works Ltd.

Jason from Brampton
Jason from Brampton

Duct Sealing

After being told about this product by a colleague that was very satisfied I investigated some more. I gave them a call and they came out to explain the whole process to me. I was very pleased with the guys work. They came in and setup their equipment and explained everything they where doing as they went along. They reduce my duct leakage down to 8 cfm from 396. The results where instant. You can actually see the curtains move from the increased air flow and we no longer need a space heater in my child's room over the garage. I would definitely recommend Aeroseal Works.

More about Aeroseal Works Ltd.

Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out. This new technology offers homeowners an easy route to significant home energy savings, up to a 30% reduction in energy use, Even temperatures in all rooms and Improved indoor air quality. Aeroseal software allows the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?