Acres Landscaping

kajmowie in Cambridge
kajmowie in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Front Porch Interlock

We needed to replace the interlock on our front porch as it had deteriorated after many years and was unsafe. We decided to go with Acres Landscaping as the quote was competitive and they were very enthusiastic about providing their services. Heather and Nate were great to work with and provided us with a design that exceeded our expectations. The work crew were competent and professional. Overall a very pleasant experience and we would certainly use them again if needed.

Amy in
Amy in

Paving

I hired Acres Landscaping & Paving to pave my driveway and to design a front entrance in the fall. They did a spectacular job! I love the bricks they chose to use. The crew worked hard every day. My home was always clean at the end of the day. I'm having them back to do my pool this summer. Thank you Nate & Heather

Calvin in Brooklin
Calvin in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

New driveway

Very pleased with my new driveway. Acres Landscaping did a digital design showing the bricks down the side of my driveway and in front of the garage. The project only took two days. Super satisfied with the outcome. New asphalt driveway and interlocking stone borders look fantastic

Andrea in Oshawa
Andrea in Oshawa

snow removal

I had 3 properties to be serviced for snow removal for the winter season - they were all horribly serviced. myself + tenants had to do it. they say snow removal by 7am, more like 7pm if lucky and too bad if it keeps snowing because they don't come back despite accumulation over of 6". As for salting the drive/walkways, I can put more salt down with a salt shaker. When trying to discuss service with them, they stopped answering the phone or email.
Save your money as this company is the worst I've seen in decades of being a property manager. You would be putting yourselves and tenants at risk if you use this company.

With Over 800 Residential clients it is sometimes difficult to have all your crews properly managed and then employees don't show up. 98% of our clients have been happy over the years. Since last year we have actually stopped doing residential snow removal all together because it is impossible to keep everyone happy all the time. We are truly sorry you had a bad experience.

Erica in Oshawa
Erica in Oshawa

Snow removal

The past 2 years I have been going through Acres Landscaping to help me with my snow removal in the winter. As a nurse I work long shifts and shovelling my walkways and drive way is the last thing I want to do when I get home. The owners are professional and friendly. Snow is always gone within 24 hrs of falling. Well worth the price. The services they provide are great and I plan to continue using their services for years to come.

Matthew in Oshawa
Matthew in Oshawa

Snow removal

I just signed up this year for snow removal and honestly one of the best things I've done. The crew at Acres were so kind whenever I talked to them and did an excellent job. Thou most times I didn't even know they were there I'd just wake up to a clean driveway which works for me. Would suggest them to anyone they do amazing work.

Gina Gracie in Mississauga
Gina Gracie in Mississauga

Backyard Landscaping & Patio

I was referred to Heather and Nate at Acres Landscaping who had a pool done by the company in the spring. We went back and forth over products to use and finally Nate suggested the perfect stone and product to fit our budget. We really appreciated his patience in this process as there were multiple meetings.
Heather was great at putting together the price suited for our budget.
To our Amazement Nate and his crew finished the job in just three days. The job site was always cleaned and they sodded the lawn they wrecked with there machines.
Since then they have done three of our neighbours.
We highly Recommend Acres Landscaping.

Eric Proux in Oshawa
Eric Proux in Oshawa

Backyard landscaping

I have to thank Nate and his team for the excellent work on my backyard this fall. Heather did all the estimation and presented a wonderful design. We agreed on most ideas, and Heather helped with filling in the blanks.
The guys worked through awful weather and left the job site clean every day. I would recommend Acres Landscaping to anyone looking for quality work and exceptional designs.
I'm excited to have Acres back in the spring for the front of my house.

More about Acres Landscaping

Acres Landscaping is a Custom Interlock Design & Build Company, as well as a Worry Free Residential Snow Removal Service like non other. Acres Landscaping is dedicated to providing our customers with professional design and installation for all your interlocking and Landscape Design needs, We will help you create a ...