Acres Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Acres Landscaping

Andrea in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had 3 properties to be serviced for snow removal for the winter season - they were all horribly serviced. myself + tenants had to do it. they say snow removal by 7am, more like 7pm if lucky and too bad if it keeps snowing because they don't come back despite accumulation over of 6". As for salting the drive/walkways, I can put more salt down with a salt shaker. When trying to discuss service with them, they stopped answering the phone or email.
Save your money as this company is the worst I've seen in decades of being a property manager. You would be putting yourselves and tenants at risk if you use this company.

With Over 800 Residential clients it is sometimes difficult to have all your crews properly managed and then employees don't show up. 98% of our clients have been happy over the years. Since last year we have actually stopped doing residential snow removal all together because it is impossible to keep everyone happy all the time. We are truly sorry you had a bad experience.

Erica in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

The past 2 years I have been going through Acres Landscaping to help me with my snow removal in the winter. As a nurse I work long shifts and shovelling my walkways and drive way is the last thing I want to do when I get home. The owners are professional and friendly. Snow is always gone within 24 hrs of falling. Well worth the price. The services they provide are great and I plan to continue using their services for years to come.

Matthew in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I just signed up this year for snow removal and honestly one of the best things I've done. The crew at Acres were so kind whenever I talked to them and did an excellent job. Thou most times I didn't even know they were there I'd just wake up to a clean driveway which works for me. Would suggest them to anyone they do amazing work.

Gina Gracie in Mississauga

I was referred to Heather and Nate at Acres Landscaping who had a pool done by the company in the spring. We went back and forth over products to use and finally Nate suggested the perfect stone and product to fit our budget. We really appreciated his patience in this process as there were multiple meetings.
Heather was great at putting together the price suited for our budget.
To our Amazement Nate and his crew finished the job in just three days. The job site was always cleaned and they sodded the lawn they wrecked with there machines.
Since then they have done three of our neighbours.
We highly Recommend Acres Landscaping.

Eric Proux in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I have to thank Nate and his team for the excellent work on my backyard this fall. Heather did all the estimation and presented a wonderful design. We agreed on most ideas, and Heather helped with filling in the blanks.
The guys worked through awful weather and left the job site clean every day. I would recommend Acres Landscaping to anyone looking for quality work and exceptional designs.
I'm excited to have Acres back in the spring for the front of my house.

Angelo in Brampton
1 review Whitby, ON

the work done on the front of my home was excellent. I had an idea of what I wanted one of the owners said to me "I got it leave it with me you will like it". Not only did I like it I loved it, Wow what a beautiful job. Work done on time. I strongly recommend Acres.

Mike S in Newmarket
1 review Oshawa, ON

STAY AWAY! Hired this company in June of this year to install interlocking stones on my front porch, new steps and extend my driveway with interlocking stones. Finished the job in two days, asked for payment before they finished cleaning up, had to run out so I paid them $9000 in full. Come back and they left behind all the cut up stone pieces they didn't use and left their wood forms with stakes under my porch to hold up the stones they glued on. Called and left message and no one has ever shown up.

It's been four months and had to get rid of everything myself. Also in those 4 months the massive gaps they left on the stones they installed has caused all the polymeric sand to wash away. The steps they put in have sunk and are all different elevations. Have 1 at 5 inches high, one 8 inches, one 7 inches and finally one 10 inches. Does not meet building code and is a huge safety issue. Have called and emailed numerous times to correct these issues and despite being given a 3 year warranty they have never shown up to fix or clean up anything and last time I heard from the the owner told me for f-off.

$9000 and a 3 year warranty and they haven't shown up in the 4 months it took for their horrible job to screw. Great customer service though, nothing like swearing at your clients who paid you $9000.

Stay away people. If they give you a warranty know they will not honour it and avoid all your phone calls.

Hope the $9000 is treating you well because I was probably better off just burning that money. Who knows maybe this horrible review will make you come fix it. I'll won't whole my breathe waiting though.

ejsimms in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

June 2017 update: I had given this company a 10 rating because I thought they were honest and dependable. Im now lowering this because their customer service is terrible. They had promised to come back and finish the front step and to this day I have emailed many times and no one had even responded! They are supposed to guarantee their work, well if they don't reply how will they ever hold up to that promise!!!! Heather and Nate We are very disappointed!! It was a great pleasure working with Nate, Heather and their amazing crew. From initial discussions, through design and working under extreme heat they were all professional and greatly talented. The completion of the project out surpassed our expectations and we are so grateful that they came and worked through the long weekend so that we would be ready for our son's wedding! Every step of the way they were ready and available and ensured that we as the client were satisfied. We highly recommend them for any of your projects!

Review has 1 previous version

More about Acres Landscaping

Acres Landscaping is a Custom Interlock Design & Build Company, as well as a Worry Free Residential Snow Removal Service like non other. Acres Landscaping is dedicated to providing our customers with professional design and installation for all your interlocking and Landscape Design needs, We will help you create a ...