Acres Landscaping

Reviews for Acres Landscaping

Goulet in Oshawa
Goulet in Oshawa

Front Interlocking

Contacted Acres Landscaping last fall to help me freshen up the front of my home. The landscaping that was there was dated and I'm guessing over 30 years old. Heather came by to do my first meeting and thankfully she had ideas of what we could transform the space into, because I had no idea other than it needed a facelift. When Nate and Heather came back with the design I was so happy that I could see the design in 3D so I could see what it was going to look like. I had the work done a few weeks later and I am thrilled with how it turned out. They did a natural stone porch covering, brick down the sides of the driveway, in front of the garage, a walkway with stone steps and some garden beds with walls. I am still so happy when I drive up to my house with how it turned out. Definitely going to be calling them this spring to do my pool landscaping this summer. I highly recommend them, and have to my friends and colleagues. Thanks again guys for all the beautiful work.

Helen Fransis in Oshawa
Helen Fransis in Oshawa

Pool And Front Entrance

Thank you to Acres Landscaping for doing such a stunning job on my pool surround and front entrance. The suggestions Heather made in the initial consultation were exactly what we were liking for. Nate did a beautiful digital design and we instantly moved forward. We had to wait our turn through the summer but finally our number came up and the guys completed everything in 1 week and cleaned up every day. I had an amazing experience with this family owned business. Thank you to Colin the crew Foreman and everyone at Acres Landscaping on such a stunning job.

Jerry in Oshawa
Jerry in Oshawa

Front Entrance & Pool surround

Hi had the pleasure of Dealing with Heather and Nate from Acres Landscaping. From the beginning to the completed project Hather was amazing to wok with. Heathers suggestions on material and paver selections was bang on. Nate did a stunning design and the crew Scott the foreman and his guys did an incredible job. Was blown away with the quality of the work and efficiency of the crew. Nate came it to have a beer with me and chat when the guys finished and m more than impressed wth Acres Landscaping.

Gajan in Toronto
Gajan in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front, driveway and side of house

Nate and team were awesome from the initial inception phase to the completion of the project. Acres Landscaping completed our front Porch, driveway and side of our house and the outcome is just remarkably beautiful! Our family, friends and neighbours loved the outcome. I would highly recommend Acres Landscaping for any of your projects. They have been professional throughout the entire project, they worked with us through any changes and any small fixes that needed to take place. Also, they are quick at what they do, they completed the front and side in just less than 1.5 weeks and are coming back soon to complete the Pave for the driveway. Thanks Nate and team for your help and support .

kajmowie in Cambridge
kajmowie in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Front Porch Interlock

We needed to replace the interlock on our front porch as it had deteriorated after many years and was unsafe. We decided to go with Acres Landscaping as the quote was competitive and they were very enthusiastic about providing their services. Heather and Nate were great to work with and provided us with a design that exceeded our expectations. The work crew were competent and professional. Overall a very pleasant experience and we would certainly use them again if needed.

Amy in
Amy in

Paving

I hired Acres Landscaping & Paving to pave my driveway and to design a front entrance in the fall. They did a spectacular job! I love the bricks they chose to use. The crew worked hard every day. My home was always clean at the end of the day. I'm having them back to do my pool this summer. Thank you Nate & Heather

Calvin in Brooklin
Calvin in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

New driveway

Very pleased with my new driveway. Acres Landscaping did a digital design showing the bricks down the side of my driveway and in front of the garage. The project only took two days. Super satisfied with the outcome. New asphalt driveway and interlocking stone borders look fantastic

More about Acres Landscaping

Acres Landscaping is a Custom Interlock Design & Build Company, as well as a Worry Free Residential Snow Removal Service like non other. Acres Landscaping is dedicated to providing our customers with professional design and installation for all your interlocking and Landscape Design needs, We will help you create a ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oshawa?