Acres Landscaping

Tony in Orillia
Tony in Orillia
0 reviews , ON

Driveway

Thank you to Acres Landscaping and the crew for such a great job on my property in Oshawa.
Nate and Heather were great to work with and I loved the creativity of the designs.
Work was done quickly crew was clean and friendly.
I would highly recommend.

marie in Toronto
marie in Toronto

Pool Landscaping

Thank you Acres Landscaping and Nate and Heather for the beautiful job you and your team did on my pool. The water falls into the pool and all the lighting are the icing on the cake. From the initial consultation to the exceptional digital design I have been more than please with the level of professionalism. We had to book last year to have a spot for this year and it was well worth the wait. From start to finish the construction only took 2 weeks. Thank you Acres Landscaping.

Mike in Whitby
Mike in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Landscaping/Retention Wall

I would not recommend this company after our experience in removing an existing retaining wall and building an Armour stone retaining wall. Please do your research of local Landscape companies.

Disappointed customer in Ajax
Disappointed customer in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio

Called several times to compete job.When finally go response said he knows my issue but needs to make some Money .Obviously my job was not worth his Time.He had done 2 patios for me.Called several times after last summer no response to messages .Disappointed could have referred but not now felt very betrayed .I thought I was a good customer.Treating customers like that is very poor .

Vanesa in Oshawa
Vanesa in Oshawa

Backyard paradise

Huge Thank you to Nate and Acres Landscaping for the Stellar job on my backyard paradise. From the early meeting stages to the well crafted creative designs Nate put Together I was amazed at the confidence and passion put forth to create my dream backyard. True professionals the crew worked at a steady pace and cleaned up daily. I love my backyard it dor kitchen fire pit and pergola area. The lighting they installed at the end was the icing n the cake. Thank you Nate, Scott and Acres Landscaping.

Thank you kindly Vanesa for taking the time to write these kind words. We take such great pride in going the extra mile to ensure that our projects far exceed original expectations. We truly love to design and create great functional spaces to enjoy. Thank you again!

Goulet in Oshawa
Goulet in Oshawa

Front Interlocking

Contacted Acres Landscaping last fall to help me freshen up the front of my home. The landscaping that was there was dated and I'm guessing over 30 years old. Heather came by to do my first meeting and thankfully she had ideas of what we could transform the space into, because I had no idea other than it needed a facelift. When Nate and Heather came back with the design I was so happy that I could see the design in 3D so I could see what it was going to look like. I had the work done a few weeks later and I am thrilled with how it turned out. They did a natural stone porch covering, brick down the sides of the driveway, in front of the garage, a walkway with stone steps and some garden beds with walls. I am still so happy when I drive up to my house with how it turned out. Definitely going to be calling them this spring to do my pool landscaping this summer. I highly recommend them, and have to my friends and colleagues. Thanks again guys for all the beautiful work.

Thank you Mr Goulet, we had a great time working on your project and working on the porch with our favorite natural stone selection. Everything turned out even better than we expected. We are forever great full for the Gatorade ice cold water left in the cooler every day and the pizza. We will see you in July for the poolscape!

Helen Fransis in Oshawa
Helen Fransis in Oshawa

Pool And Front Entrance

Thank you to Acres Landscaping for doing such a stunning job on my pool surround and front entrance. The suggestions Heather made in the initial consultation were exactly what we were liking for. Nate did a beautiful digital design and we instantly moved forward. We had to wait our turn through the summer but finally our number came up and the guys completed everything in 1 week and cleaned up every day. I had an amazing experience with this family owned business. Thank you to Colin the crew Foreman and everyone at Acres Landscaping on such a stunning job.

Helen it's always a pleasure working with a client with clear vision of what they are after. It was a very smooth process from the start and a treat working with you the whole way. We truly created some great memories at the pool party when we were finished I know all the crews had a blast and what a BBQ and Feast! Thank you for leaving our Custom Sign up at your residence, it's been a great help!

Jerry in Oshawa
Jerry in Oshawa

Front Entrance & Pool surround

Hi had the pleasure of Dealing with Heather and Nate from Acres Landscaping. From the beginning to the completed project Hather was amazing to wok with. Heathers suggestions on material and paver selections was bang on. Nate did a stunning design and the crew Scott the foreman and his guys did an incredible job. Was blown away with the quality of the work and efficiency of the crew. Nate came it to have a beer with me and chat when the guys finished and m more than impressed wth Acres Landscaping.

Jerry Thanks for the kind words. Always a pleasure working for you. We look forward to seeing you again this summer.

Gajan in Toronto
Gajan in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front, driveway and side of house

Nate and team were awesome from the initial inception phase to the completion of the project. Acres Landscaping completed our front Porch, driveway and side of our house and the outcome is just remarkably beautiful! Our family, friends and neighbours loved the outcome. I would highly recommend Acres Landscaping for any of your projects. They have been professional throughout the entire project, they worked with us through any changes and any small fixes that needed to take place. Also, they are quick at what they do, they completed the front and side in just less than 1.5 weeks and are coming back soon to complete the Pave for the driveway. Thanks Nate and team for your help and support .

Thank you Gajan it was a blast transforming the front of the property the way we did. I'm glad we met eye to eye with the vision and modern concept. It turned out great! The paving was definitely the final touch and just brought the whole look and feel home!

More about Acres Landscaping

Acres Landscaping is a Custom Interlock Design & Build Company, as well as a Worry Free Residential Snow Removal Service like non other. Acres Landscaping is dedicated to providing our customers with professional design and installation for all your interlocking and Landscape Design needs, We will help you create a ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oshawa?