Acres Landscaping

Reviews for Acres Landscaping

Kelly
Kelly

Interlock and Paving

We are so impressed with Acres Landscaping. We hired them late summer and while they were fully booked Heather was able to fit us in very late fall. We were amazed at the effort and creativity that was put forth in the digital design. Nate was a pleasure to deal with and his crew did a wonderful job completing the work through the most awful fall weather. After the completion of their work the paving crew arrived and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to support an honest hardworking local family business that truly cares about their customers.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

landscape project

Hired this company to do a large patio and resolve water drainage issues. Refused to give warranty on stonework and failed effort to resolve water issues... currently seeking legal resolve... I would definitely never recommend this company.

Jen in
Jen in

Driveway and Front Entrance

I hired Acres Landscaping to do the interlock on my driveway and front entrance at my home in oshawa two yrs ago. I met with Heather and I was surprised at how much knowledge and depth she possessed and I loved her ideas and suggestions. She explained that her husband Nate would be doing the digital design so we could visualize how the project would look. I was amazed at the talent and passion Nate had for design and eye for the area to be worked on. The brick suggestions worked out perfectly. Heather explained she herself worked on the crew yes ago and then ran her own crew. I was pleased to have all of the construction questions awnsered by Heather and she explained the whole process. The crew was in amd out clean and tidy never left a mess and were a great bunch of guys always happy and in good spirits. I was also impressed by how clean the work trucks were kept truly a company that takes pride in their industry. We have hired Acres Landscaping again this year to do the interlock around the pool and build an outdoor living area. We are excited to get started this summer. I would highly recommend Acres Landscaping

Trina in
Trina in

Driveway Paving and interlocking

My husband and I hired Acres last fall to replace our driveway and freshen up our interlock before winter. They were prompt to set up an appoint and equally as prompt at providing me with the quote. They were competitively priced with the 3 other quotes that we received from other companies. But not only that, they were a one stop shop for the asphalt and brick work. The other companies we consulted with explained that they could do the asphalt portion, but the brick work was done by another company. We are so happy with the whole process working with Nate from the initial appointment to the finished product. We would highly recommend them to everyone looking for asphalt or brick work. Thanks again for the great job!

Tony in Orillia
Tony in Orillia
0 reviews , ON

Driveway

Thank you to Acres Landscaping and the crew for such a great job on my property in Oshawa.
Nate and Heather were great to work with and I loved the creativity of the designs.
Work was done quickly crew was clean and friendly.
I would highly recommend.

marie in Toronto
marie in Toronto

Pool Landscaping

Thank you Acres Landscaping and Nate and Heather for the beautiful job you and your team did on my pool. The water falls into the pool and all the lighting are the icing on the cake. From the initial consultation to the exceptional digital design I have been more than please with the level of professionalism. We had to book last year to have a spot for this year and it was well worth the wait. From start to finish the construction only took 2 weeks. Thank you Acres Landscaping.

Mike in Whitby
Mike in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping/Retention Wall

I would not recommend this company after our experience in removing an existing retaining wall and building an Armour stone retaining wall. Please do your research of local Landscape companies.

Disappointed customer in Ajax
Disappointed customer in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio

Called several times to compete job.When finally go response said he knows my issue but needs to make some Money .Obviously my job was not worth his Time.He had done 2 patios for me.Called several times after last summer no response to messages .Disappointed could have referred but not now felt very betrayed .I thought I was a good customer.Treating customers like that is very poor .

Vanesa in Oshawa
Vanesa in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Backyard paradise

Huge Thank you to Nate and Acres Landscaping for the Stellar job on my backyard paradise. From the early meeting stages to the well crafted creative designs Nate put Together I was amazed at the confidence and passion put forth to create my dream backyard. True professionals the crew worked at a steady pace and cleaned up daily. I love my backyard it dor kitchen fire pit and pergola area. The lighting they installed at the end was the icing n the cake. Thank you Nate, Scott and Acres Landscaping.

Thank you kindly Vanesa for taking the time to write these kind words. We take such great pride in going the extra mile to ensure that our projects far exceed original expectations. We truly love to design and create great functional spaces to enjoy. Thank you again!

More about Acres Landscaping

Acres Landscaping is a Custom Interlock Design & Build Company, as well as a Worry Free Residential Snow Removal Service like non other. Acres Landscaping is dedicated to providing our customers with professional design and installation for all your interlocking and Landscape Design needs, We will help you create a ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oshawa?