pure air duct cleaning

Duct Cleaning
Brantford ON N3T4Z6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Brantford  >  pure air duct cleaning

Reviews for pure air duct cleaning

The ducts are just as dirty. All he did is hook a vacuum from the furnace and then blew air from the vents. Some vents he didn’t even take off to blow the air. Do not waste your money on these guys. Get some one who actually power brushes everything amd not just blow air around.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

They just used a very simple portable machinery to clean ! Not even vacuum the ducts inside! The guys convinced that they used portable vacuum much powerful than 10'' hose vacuum. One told me the result of inspection but he didn't open anything and could tell you all inside problem such as fan coil dirty and try to ask you pay more for clean up! They will say if we do it today they will charge cheaper if book other day. I'll pay more etc....

After they gone, I opened the fan coil myself . It's very clean! Nothing dirty! It mean those inspection is a joke!

They just used pressure gun blow inside the duct but not even open the cover an no clean or vacuum they whole ducts. the duration just completed within half an hour!

I would only say this a tricky advertisement to this company! Be aware!

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I responded on a flyer got from the mail. It was a good price $129.95 whole house. All vents included no hidden costs etc. Well I read reviews from other sites including BBB. They all have common complaints. They recommend fogging and cleaning of clogged coils. I said to myself let's see if these are real reviews. I've had air duct cleaning before and I'm aware of how it's done. Two men came hooked up the hose and one spraying all vents upstairs. I had to pull out some vent covers myself as I notice this man skipped a few vents. He didn't even open the return grill just spraying it on top. This man seemed to be in such a rush. Done in 20 minutes. The longest time spent was discussing their scare tactic that our a/c coils are clogged and we have black Mold that requires fogging. I asked how much and do you have photos? No photos? Yet they claim on the flyers that they use snakecam. He went on saying that can go up to listen to this! $1400. But today's promotion
is only this much $650 written on the card. Later price will be $1140. I knew
it! So consumers watch out! Don't fall for this. Not happy with this service. Compared to other companies I used before, this service is a quickie. It's all about getting you to pay for more expensive services you do not need. Watch
out people! Don't let them scare you!