National Relocation Solutions

Emma Bingham from Phoenix
Emma Bingham from Phoenix
1 review Phoenix, AZ

Moving

I have used your services a few times and have never been disappointed. The movers were very concerned not to damage my furniture. They also had to disassemble my bedroom set and dining room. They did above and beyond what normal movers need to encounter. I would recommend your company without hesitation! Thank you for making moving affordable!

Lena P. Migues from Wayne
Lena P. Migues from Wayne
1 review Wayne, PA

Relocation

The team of 3 guys were just fantastic. It was a miserably hot day and they just kept on moving. They were quick and managed to make our move in under the estimated time which was a savings to us. These guys were strong!! All three gentlemen had very pleasant personalities. It was a pleasure doing business with them!! Now to the unpacking....ugh..

Bonnie Miller from Whitefish
Bonnie Miller from Whitefish
1 review Whitefish, MT

A very put together company

I have never met a more put together company. This is by far not my first move but my first experience with this company and I am lucky to honestly say that they are the best people I have come across! Before I put any money down to lock the deal, I asked a lot of questions, and I mean a lot of questions. But I did not ask those questions to just the first person, anyone who I got on the phone when I called I would ask the same round of questions and to my surprise all of their answers were the same. Even different sales reps I tested and no one tried to low ball me or promise me something that I knew they could not, they were honest and very up front the whole time. I was even more impressed with the movers themselves, when they arrived they were ready to work and no fun but in a very professional way and I loved that right off the bat. I told them how I wanted things to go, then they took a tour of the house and the items that were being moved and gave me their input and got to work right away. They were done in about 4 hours and I did not see them take not one break, it actually looked like it was super easy for them, like my house was a piece of cake lol. Well all my things are very ikea light! But anyways, every encounter with this company has been really great! I really do recommend them for future movers! They are very professional and know what they are doing.

Diane Grunt from Hallandale Beach
Diane Grunt from Hallandale Beach
1 review North York, ON

Move

I started planning my move in July. I booked in August. My move did not take place until 3 weeks ago and I am here to tell how it went.

They quoted me $3675 over estimated due to the cubic footage I had. I was fine with everything that happened during the front end of the process. Customer service was great and on top of it. They would call me with any and all updates. I really felt like they cared about me and my move.

When the movers arrived I knew at that moment I was in good hands. They talked to me about the "gameplan". They were so polite and professional. My grandson was with me during the move and he was really happy that the movers wanted to hire him for the job! Before wrapping or taking anything apart they would consult me first and I was happy they did because there were things I wanted them not to mess with at all and other things that I wanted double wrapping for. Anything I wanted was done with no hesitation or complaints.

I only waited about 2 weeks before my things were getting delivered. I was called twice by CS to confirm and once by the driver.... and I loooove phone calls!! When they arrived they were happy to see me and my grandson! They unloaded everything wherever I saw fit. I had them stay for dinner before they took off so they were well fed. I also paid a total of $3475 even though not much still cheaper still less then I thought and every little bit helps.

They were completely awesome with me and I reccommend them for anyone who is looking for a great company!

Madison Lawrence from San Francisco
Madison Lawrence from San Francisco

Move

The way that they treated me during my move was really amazing. I really felt cared about. The one thing I asked is that I was always in contact with someone once my things were on the road. And they stayed true to that promise. Someone from customer service called me daily with updates. And the driver would call before he would arrive to set up a time of arrival. It was a great experience!

Samuel Williams from San Francisco
Samuel Williams from San Francisco

MOve

I thought the move was the way it was suppose to be. They were polite, professional, reasonable and on time and upfront about their services. I am the type of person that I ask a lot of questions to make sure I am making the right decision. I also searched the internet and contacted some people that wrote reviews (good and bad) to get their feedback. Ultimately I choose national relocation solutions and I am glad I did. It was a pleasure to deal with every single person.

Tina Morgan from San Francisco
Tina Morgan from San Francisco

move from fl to dc

The last time I moved I swore that I would never use a moving company. My last move was horrible and my things were damaged it was just a mess. But since I was moving from FL to DC my company offered to pay for my move full cost no matter what. That was a great thing off my back. One of my coworkers gave me the number to National Relocation Solutions. He said that they were moving his things to and he heard they were great. So I called them up and felt very comfortable right away. I let them know that my fear was that my things would get broken and damaged so I wanted full protection and major wrapping for safety precautions. They were right on board with whatever I wanted and did not want. Even the movers followed what I wanted very well. The price was awesome compared to my last move which was not so many miles. My things arrived in great condition and everyone that I spoke to gave me answers and I love answers.

Henry Clark from Fort Lauderdale
Henry Clark from Fort Lauderdale
1 review Tamarac, FL

Move

National Relocation Solutions really did a fantastic job with my move. They were true to their word every step of the way. They arrived at both locations when they said they were going to. Even before they got to my houses the called me the day before to make sure I was home when they got there. I never felt alone during my move at all. I always had someone to call and answer any of my questions. Thanks guys!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Halethorpe?