Cady Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry

Reviews for Cady Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry

Kim Cicinelli from Brampton
Kim Cicinelli from Brampton

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

My husband and I recently purchased a home and I had an image of my dream kitchen. Tony and Carlos had so many ideas and with their expertise my kitchen is a show stopper! The Cady Kitchen team was very helpful, professional and worked around our schedule. They also designed our bathroom vanities. I will definitely be calling Tony and Carlos for our next project and recommend them to everyone.

I’m happy to hear you liked your Kitchen and Vanities. It was a pleasure to built cabinetry for your house and beautiful family. We look forward to seeing you, Joey and the kids soon.
Carlos & Tony

Gerald C.
Gerald C.

Bathroom Vanity

A few years back we hired Cady Kitchens to renovate our kitchen. The work and service was great. These guys are truly professional and treat you as if you are a part of their family. This year when we started to renovate our bathrooms, we called Tony and Carlos at Cady and they designed a vanity and installed it. We are extremely pleased with the work and as always the price was reasonable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cady Kitchens to anyone. Patrice is Tony's installer and he treats the work as if it is for himself. Great installer and takes a lot of pride in his work. We have more work for Cady.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, and always recommending us to your friends and family. I’m glad you liked your Kitchen and Vanity. We take pride in our work and are really happy to hear you’re happy with the end results. We look forward to seeing you and Sheila again soon. Thank you Carlos & Tony

More about Cady Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry

Since 1990, Cady Kitchens & Custom Cabinetry has been manufacturing luxurious and quality furnishings. The Cady Kitchen team is a family run business catering to all types of clientele. Our priority is to provide excellent customer service and maintain a high level of craftsmanship. We are committed to providing professional ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Brampton?