MB Steam Clean Ltd

Reviews for MB Steam Clean Ltd

samantha
samantha

Carpet cleaning

They are very professional, accommodating and do an amazing job every time. I'd highly recommend them.

Amy G.
Amy G.

Carpet Cleaning

They were on time and extremely efficient! I've used different companies before and I'll never have to find another one again! They did a fantastic job and my carpet looks beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better job! They were very well priced and excellent customer service!! I am extremely pleased!! I would recommend this company to everyone!! If your looking for a great job that is very well priced I would definitely push you to call them. Trust me you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!

jillmarz
jillmarz

Carpet Cleaning

Matt and his team are awesome. They always go the extra mile. I have them in once every 6 months, between dogs and kids we need it. Always friendly, courteous, and punctual. They do great work! Highly recommend them!

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Ugly Carpet looks like new

As a landlord I've hired quite a few carpet cleaners over the years. I thought the carpet in one suite was done, due to dog urine and caked on excrement. Truly disgusting looking when MB Steam Clean arrived.

First of all they came when they said they would. Secondly, they actually called ahead of time to give an exact arrival time, as they said they would. Then they actually charged what they said they would - no last minute add-ons or extras.

And most importantly, the carpet turned out amazingly well. I seriously thought we'd probably have to tear it out when I first saw it but it's actually cleaner than it was after the last carpet cleaners did it a year ago. I'm not usually easy to impress but I'm impressed. I will definitely be calling MB Steam Clean back the next time I need a carpet cleaned.

Tanya Wigmore in Calgary
Tanya Wigmore in Calgary

Clean Carpets, Good Customer Service

I hired MB Steam Clean to do a move-out carpet clean when we moved out of our house in the burbs and Matt did a great job. He was on time, quick, and the carpets looked great. When it was time for our new inner-city house to get a clean I knew I'd call him first. On the day of the clean they had troubles finding parking and tried to cancel on us which was frustrating, but eventually we convinced them to stay to do the job. After the clean, the carpets in the basement were rippled which we were told was normal and Matt came back to fix it after they had dried. Overall I am happy with the customer service and follow up that we received. I would definitely use MB Steam Clean again - though maybe not until I have a place with better parking!

Becky P from Calgary
Becky P from Calgary

Carpet steam cleaning

They were excellent. Prompt arrival, and efficient in cleaning. The technician was friendly and knowledgable. They moved all the furniture and put everything back in place as much as possible while the carpet dried. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future.

Geoff
Geoff

steam clean carpets

We hired MB Steam Clean Inc. to steam clean the bedrooms, bonus room, hallway, and stairs in our house. Matthew was very professional and provided the exact services at the prices that were advertised. He showed up on time and had the job completed within the allotted time frame.

More about MB Steam Clean Ltd

With many years experience MB Steam Clean Ltd. has kept Calgary and area homes clean.

Whether it’s a soiled carpet, your upholstery, an area rug or your mattress, our team of qualified technicians is at the ready to get the grime out for you.

Cleaning your carpets isn’t just about making them look pretty - the hidden dirt, grit, sand and allergens can affect you and your family’s air quality. Here at MB Steam Clean Ltd, we treat our customer’s homes like they are our own and that means we spare no effort in extracting dirt, dust and residue.

All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) and perform with the upmost professionalism and in accordance with industry standards. We stand behind all of the work that we do. You can be sure that you’ve made the right choice, when you choose MB Steam Clean Ltd. for all your cleaning needs.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Residential Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Deodorizing Services, Stain & Fabric Protection Services, Leather Cleaning
We use the latest and most advanced steam cleaning treatment to clean your carpets. Steam extraction is one of the most recommended carpet cleaning processes by carpet manufacturers worldwide. Our professional truck mounted unit’s operating temperature is 110°C/230°F, our equipment boils water under pressure to create one of the highest temperature cleaning processes to date.
2012