MB Steam Clean Ltd

Reviews for MB Steam Clean Ltd

moniqueg
moniqueg

Carpet Cleaning service

I would recommend them and use this service over and over again, not only are they very reasonably priced the owner came and provided the service personally.
after 15 years and the carpet in my sons room was almost not retrievable, it now has life again!!
Very punctual and courteous, from the moment the appointment was booked and completed.
Thank you MB Steam Clean my experience was above and beyond amazing.
keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that the outcome of the carpets were a success!! We love that our owner Matthew goes out the trucks and is a proud face of the company he's built! We strive to do our very best for all homes we go into and thank you for making the job a delight. Thank you once again for your business and looking forward to future bookings!
MB Steam Clean Ltd

bparker100
bparker100
1 review Okotoks, AB

Carpet cleaning

Mathew is always on time he works hard he gets the stains out and is extremely friendly and accommodating! And you can't beat his prices. It's like finding a unicorn he's in expensive and the work is unbelievable with a great personality behind it. And no I'm not a relatively stumbled across him through Google.

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear how happy you are with our work! We give 110% to every job we go to and having a small family ourselves, we want to be affordable so everyone can have time with the people they love most. Thank you for choosing our company and look forward to future bookings!

M Auld in Calgary
M Auld in Calgary

carpet and upholstery cleaning

I have never dealt with a more friendly and professional company. From the booking to the reminder call and service everyone was friendly and professional. The gentleman who came to our house to do the cleaning was expert and extremely polite. Do not hesitate to use this company. No hidden costs, just great service.

Thank you very much for your review! We at MB Steam Clean, a family run business, strive to give the best experience and customer service we can provide to our customers. It is customers like yourself that make it a pleasure. We look forward to future bookings! Happy new year from all of us at MB Steam Clean.

darlenebanfield
darlenebanfield
1 review Crossfield, AB

Upstairs carpet and basement carpet and white couch & chair

I would highly recommend this company. I own a gorgeous golden retriever (Duke) and a beautiful cat (Buzz) and they had accidents on our carpet. I thought if MB Steam could get out the smell I would be grateful, but the stains I didn't have much hope for. Well, the smell is gone and stains are gone!!! I should of taken pictures. They also did a couch and a chair. Looks beautiful! They also had no problem coming out to Crossfield, other companies were going to charge a fee. Scott and Matt were awesome to deal with and my dog loved Scott! I definitely would use them again. Very impressed!!! Good work!Thanks guys, see you in year or sooner! Darlene Banfield

dhk
dhk

mattress cleaning

operator explained the process to me and was very friendly and professional. would highly recommend to friends and family

jeff
jeff

Carpet cleaning

Matt did a a very good job, and stuck to his quote. He offered scothguard and deodorizer which was would add to the cost, resonable though. My carpets were 95% cleaner. There were some old wax and coffee spots that would not come completely out. I recommend his service to everyone. Thanks again Matt.

Dana
Dana

Carpet cleaning; removing pet stains

Excellent and professional service; all pet stains removed. Matt is very reliable, friendly, offers good advice. He is on time and gives a reminder the day before and calls when he is on his way. Couldn't ask for better service!

rickiauringer
rickiauringer

Carpet cleaning

Matthew showed up right on time. He was very professional and efficient. Not to mention extremely friendly. I felt very comfortable having him in my home. He did an amazing job of the carpets!! I will definitely be using this company from now on. I love the no hidden charges!!

mellie21
mellie21

carpet cleaning

Matt did a great job! I was concerned about an area of the rug that had several pet stains but he was able to get it out. No hidden costs! They called the day before to remind me about the appt. They were on time and done quickly!

More about MB Steam Clean Ltd

With many years experience MB Steam Clean Ltd. has kept Calgary and area homes clean.

Whether it’s a soiled carpet, your upholstery, an area rug or your mattress, our team of qualified technicians is at the ready to get the grime out for you.

Cleaning your carpets isn’t just about making them look pretty - the hidden dirt, grit, sand and allergens can affect you and your family’s air quality. Here at MB Steam Clean Ltd, we treat our customer’s homes like they are our own and that means we spare no effort in extracting dirt, dust and residue.

All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) and perform with the upmost professionalism and in accordance with industry standards. We stand behind all of the work that we do. You can be sure that you’ve made the right choice, when you choose MB Steam Clean Ltd. for all your cleaning needs.