MB Steam Clean Ltd

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Calgary AB T2A 5P5

Reviews for MB Steam Clean Ltd

dhk

operator explained the process to me and was very friendly and professional. would highly recommend to friends and family

jeff

Matt did a a very good job, and stuck to his quote. He offered scothguard and deodorizer which was would add to the cost, resonable though. My carpets were 95% cleaner. There were some old wax and coffee spots that would not come completely out. I recommend his service to everyone. Thanks again Matt.

Dana

Excellent and professional service; all pet stains removed. Matt is very reliable, friendly, offers good advice. He is on time and gives a reminder the day before and calls when he is on his way. Couldn't ask for better service!

rickiauringer

Matthew showed up right on time. He was very professional and efficient. Not to mention extremely friendly. I felt very comfortable having him in my home. He did an amazing job of the carpets!! I will definitely be using this company from now on. I love the no hidden charges!!

mellie21

Matt did a great job! I was concerned about an area of the rug that had several pet stains but he was able to get it out. No hidden costs! They called the day before to remind me about the appt. They were on time and done quickly!

samantha

They are very professional, accommodating and do an amazing job every time. I'd highly recommend them.

Amy G.

They were on time and extremely efficient! I've used different companies before and I'll never have to find another one again! They did a fantastic job and my carpet looks beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better job! They were very well priced and excellent customer service!! I am extremely pleased!! I would recommend this company to everyone!! If your looking for a great job that is very well priced I would definitely push you to call them. Trust me you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!

jillmarz

Matt and his team are awesome. They always go the extra mile. I have them in once every 6 months, between dogs and kids we need it. Always friendly, courteous, and punctual. They do great work! Highly recommend them!

Doug in Calgary

As a landlord I've hired quite a few carpet cleaners over the years. I thought the carpet in one suite was done, due to dog urine and caked on excrement. Truly disgusting looking when MB Steam Clean arrived.

First of all they came when they said they would. Secondly, they actually called ahead of time to give an exact arrival time, as they said they would. Then they actually charged what they said they would - no last minute add-ons or extras.

And most importantly, the carpet turned out amazingly well. I seriously thought we'd probably have to tear it out when I first saw it but it's actually cleaner than it was after the last carpet cleaners did it a year ago. I'm not usually easy to impress but I'm impressed. I will definitely be calling MB Steam Clean back the next time I need a carpet cleaned.

More about MB Steam Clean Ltd

With many years experience MB Steam Clean Ltd. has kept Calgary and area homes clean.

Whether it’s a soiled carpet, your upholstery, an area rug or your mattress, our team of qualified technicians is at the ready to get the grime out for you.

Cleaning your carpets isn’t just about making them look pretty - the hidden dirt, grit, sand and allergens can affect you and your family’s air quality. Here at MB Steam Clean Ltd, we treat our customer’s homes like they are our own and that means we spare no effort in extracting dirt, dust and residue.

All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) and perform with the upmost professionalism and in accordance with industry standards. We stand behind all of the work that we do. You can be sure that you’ve made the right choice, when you choose MB Steam Clean Ltd. for all your cleaning needs.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing and Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning
Residential Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Deodorizing Services, Stain & Fabric Protection Services, Leather Cleaning
We use the latest and most advanced steam cleaning treatment to clean your carpets. Steam extraction is one of the most recommended carpet cleaning processes by carpet manufacturers worldwide. Our professional truck mounted unit’s operating temperature is 110°C/230°F, our equipment boils water under pressure to create one of the highest temperature cleaning processes to date.
2012