MB Steam Clean Ltd

Reviews for MB Steam Clean Ltd

Evelyn in Calgary
Evelyn in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Wow! This is really an ethical company without any hidden costs. Reviewed the carpet cleaning to be done with their customer service person and received a quote. When Matthew came to do the job we reviewed the actual space together and the cost matched the quote given over the phone.
We had bought an older home and didn't know the history. The carpet had some spots and wanted the carpet cleaned prior to moving the furniture in. I was advised which areas may not come up perfect and I expected that but was pleased with Matthew's honesty prior to the work being done.
As the carpet dried, it separated from the baseboard. I contacted Matthew and left a message about the issue. Within an hour he called me back. He arranged a carpet installer to do the re-installation on a day that fit my schedule and to do this at MB Cleanings expense!
The installer said the initial carpet installation would have been difficult due to old hard concrete. Instead of nailing the tack strips they glued them which isn't the correct way to do the installation. The cleaning loosened the tack strip glue so the carpet lost it's stretch. The original installation method that caused the problem was NOT the fault of MB Cleaning and yet they were willing to cover the cost and stand behind their customer satisfaction policy!
This added cost would leave MB Cleaning with no profit for the time and effort they put in. This wasn't fair so I contacted them to assume that cost.
Yes, MB Cleaning stands behind their customer satisfaction and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs to have their carpets cleaned.

We thank you for such a kind review! Matthew is the face of our company and always gives his best advice and 110% to every home he goes into. We strive for the best possible customer service and always want the best outcome we can achieve. We are pleased that we could help! We truly care about our clients and take pride in our work! We are a family run company and we thank you for choosing our company! We look forward to future bookings!

brady.douglas
brady.douglas

Carpet Cleaning

Matthew you did an absolutely amazing job, you exceeded my expectations in regards to this job even though it was small you did fantastic. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to getting a carpet cleaning done over any other company out there. I will 100% be using only your company for all future jobs.

Thank you so much for a great review! Matthew is the face of this business and by him leading the way for our technicians to strive for excellence! Matthew will give 110% no matter the size of job and is always determined to achieve the best results possible. We thank you for using our company and we are definitely looking forward to future bookings!

Samantha

jessicaaarts
jessicaaarts

Conmercial flooring

Matt cleaned our bar floors and they turned out amazing. He got every stain out, and they looker like new! We are extremely happy with his services.

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you are happy with the results! We all know at pubs you see one to many chicken wings and patrons spilling drinks that can leave your carpet not looking the prettiest. We are so pleased of the outcome! Thank you once again for your business! Look forward to future bookings!

Samantha

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Being the time the month when everyone is moving in or out of rentals, we were very appreciative that we were able to make an appointment to have the carpets in our rental property cleaned on very short notice. (less than one day). Matt called to confirm appointment approximately 30 minutes before arrival. He was prompt, friendly, very efficient and professional when he arrived.
Carpets look and smell great. MB Steam Clean will be at the top of our list for future carpet cleaning needs and we will definitely be commending this company to others.

Thank you very much for your review! We at MB Steam Clean, a family run business, strive to give the best experience and customer service we can provide to our customers. We always try to accommodate (end of the month and summertime is always very busy) and if we can fit you into our schedule we are very happy to! We thank you for any recommendations and appreciate your business. Puts food on our table and smiles on our faces. We look forward to future bookings!

tzimmerman6
tzimmerman6

Carpet cleaning

Matthew and his team we're able to provide the highest quality of service in my home for the LOWEST price I was able to get out of 10 suppliers. Not only that, but he took care to ensure my pets were safe, and to move/lift several items I would have been more than happy if had they cleaned around! I have ALREADY recommended MB Steam Cleaning and will continue to do so. Best experience ever, the carpets look brand new, and my house smells so fresh and clean. Thanl you, Matthew and Samantha!!

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear how happy you are with our work! We give 110% to every job we go to and having a small family ourselves, we want to be affordable so everyone can have time with the people they love most. We are a family run company and believe customer service, affordability and positive outcomes are our top priority! Thank you for choosing our company and look forward to future bookings! Thank you for your kind referrals as word of mouth goes a long way!
All the best,
Matthew & Samantha

ballgown1967
ballgown1967

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent carpet cleaning company! Friendly, prompt and go above and beyond to make sure all your concerns are addressed and great advice on keeping flooring in the best shape possible. Matthew is dedicated to excellent customer service. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks soo very much for the review! Being a family run business we strive for the best customer service we can give and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome. Matthew is the face of this company and makes it a proud profession to be in and definitely leads by example. Thank you for choosing us and helping our company grow with your kind review. We thank you once again and look forward to future bookings!

Jim  from Calgary
Jim from Calgary

Carpet and three piece suite cleaning

Matthew was a very professional and polite person who cleaned both our living room carpet and suite. He was prompt and finished his work with the minimum of fuss, gave us advice on care etc. The next day, an old stain surfaced and I called the office. Once again we received speedy service and Matthew came out to spot clean the area which did the trick. Great job and great company.

Thank you so much for the review! Matthew puts 110% into every home he goes into and we appreciate you choosing our company :) Thank you for such a kind review and with customers such as yourselves it makes this job a true pleasure.
Thank you for your business and look forward to future bookings!

Shauna in Calgary
Shauna in Calgary

Move out carpet cleaning

We had MB Steam clean come to our home today for a move out carpet cleaning. Not only did the follow up with us the day before to remind us about our appointment I received a call 30 mins before arrival to ensure I had time to make it to my old house. Being between two homes that little effort really made my life easier and allowed me to plan my million other things on the go around MB's arrival. Matt was fantastic!!! He was professional, friendly and thorough with all the information he provided! I would recommend them to anyone looking for steam cleaners, in fact I recommended them to my landlord when she saw the great job that was done! Thanks again MB, as soon as I need more work done I won't hesitate to contact you:)

Hi Shauna! Thanks for the review! We are soo pleased you were happy with our services yesterday! We know in our line of work that quite a bit of jobs are rentals or move outs, and we all know how frustrating they can be. We really strive to make things a little easier as move outs can be a real handful! We hate to have customers wait around and not know if the company they hired would show up!! We strive for the best customer care we can give and want to thank you for letting us into your home :) Don't hesitate to reach out in the future!

Brad C.
Brad C.

Carpet cleaning

Good quality work, great service, fair price. What more can you ask? Happy with the service.

Hi Brad! Thanks soo much for the review! It's customers like yourself that make it the job worthwhile. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to future bookings!

lmclaren
lmclaren

Carpet cleaning

Matt is very polite and professional. The job was done very thoroughly and quickly. I have already recommended this company.

Thanks soo very much for the review! Being a family run business we strive for the best customer service we can give and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome. Thank you for choosing us and helping our company grow with your kind referral. Stay warm and look forward to future bookings!

More about MB Steam Clean Ltd

With many years experience MB Steam Clean Ltd. has kept Calgary and area homes clean.

Whether it’s a soiled carpet, your upholstery, an area rug or your mattress, our team of qualified technicians is at the ready to get the grime out for you.

Cleaning your carpets isn’t just about making them look pretty - the hidden dirt, grit, sand and allergens can affect you and your family’s air quality. Here at MB Steam Clean Ltd, we treat our customer’s homes like they are our own and that means we spare no effort in extracting dirt, dust and residue.

All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) and perform with the upmost professionalism and in accordance with industry standards. We stand behind all of the work that we do. You can be sure that you’ve made the right choice, when you choose MB Steam Clean Ltd. for all your cleaning needs.