MB Steam Clean Ltd

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Calgary AB T2A 5P5

Reviews for MB Steam Clean Ltd

tzimmerman6

Matthew and his team we're able to provide the highest quality of service in my home for the LOWEST price I was able to get out of 10 suppliers. Not only that, but he took care to ensure my pets were safe, and to move/lift several items I would have been more than happy if had they cleaned around! I have ALREADY recommended MB Steam Cleaning and will continue to do so. Best experience ever, the carpets look brand new, and my house smells so fresh and clean. Thanl you, Matthew and Samantha!!

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear how happy you are with our work! We give 110% to every job we go to and having a small family ourselves, we want to be affordable so everyone can have time with the people they love most. We are a family run company and believe customer service, affordability and positive outcomes are our top priority! Thank you for choosing our company and look forward to future bookings! Thank you for your kind referrals as word of mouth goes a long way!
All the best,
Matthew & Samantha

ballgown1967

Excellent carpet cleaning company! Friendly, prompt and go above and beyond to make sure all your concerns are addressed and great advice on keeping flooring in the best shape possible. Matthew is dedicated to excellent customer service. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks soo very much for the review! Being a family run business we strive for the best customer service we can give and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome. Matthew is the face of this company and makes it a proud profession to be in and definitely leads by example. Thank you for choosing us and helping our company grow with your kind review. We thank you once again and look forward to future bookings!

Jim  from Calgary

Matthew was a very professional and polite person who cleaned both our living room carpet and suite. He was prompt and finished his work with the minimum of fuss, gave us advice on care etc. The next day, an old stain surfaced and I called the office. Once again we received speedy service and Matthew came out to spot clean the area which did the trick. Great job and great company.

Thank you so much for the review! Matthew puts 110% into every home he goes into and we appreciate you choosing our company :) Thank you for such a kind review and with customers such as yourselves it makes this job a true pleasure.
Thank you for your business and look forward to future bookings!

Shauna in Calgary

We had MB Steam clean come to our home today for a move out carpet cleaning. Not only did the follow up with us the day before to remind us about our appointment I received a call 30 mins before arrival to ensure I had time to make it to my old house. Being between two homes that little effort really made my life easier and allowed me to plan my million other things on the go around MB's arrival. Matt was fantastic!!! He was professional, friendly and thorough with all the information he provided! I would recommend them to anyone looking for steam cleaners, in fact I recommended them to my landlord when she saw the great job that was done! Thanks again MB, as soon as I need more work done I won't hesitate to contact you:)

Hi Shauna! Thanks for the review! We are soo pleased you were happy with our services yesterday! We know in our line of work that quite a bit of jobs are rentals or move outs, and we all know how frustrating they can be. We really strive to make things a little easier as move outs can be a real handful! We hate to have customers wait around and not know if the company they hired would show up!! We strive for the best customer care we can give and want to thank you for letting us into your home :) Don't hesitate to reach out in the future!

Cheers,

MB Steam Clean

Brad C.

Good quality work, great service, fair price. What more can you ask? Happy with the service.

Hi Brad! Thanks soo much for the review! It's customers like yourself that make it the job worthwhile. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to future bookings!
Cheers,
MB Steam Clean

lmclaren

Matt is very polite and professional. The job was done very thoroughly and quickly. I have already recommended this company.

Thanks soo very much for the review! Being a family run business we strive for the best customer service we can give and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome. Thank you for choosing us and helping our company grow with your kind referral. Stay warm and look forward to future bookings!

moniqueg

I would recommend them and use this service over and over again, not only are they very reasonably priced the owner came and provided the service personally.
after 15 years and the carpet in my sons room was almost not retrievable, it now has life again!!
Very punctual and courteous, from the moment the appointment was booked and completed.
Thank you MB Steam Clean my experience was above and beyond amazing.
keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that the outcome of the carpets were a success!! We love that our owner Matthew goes out the trucks and is a proud face of the company he's built! We strive to do our very best for all homes we go into and thank you for making the job a delight. Thank you once again for your business and looking forward to future bookings!
MB Steam Clean Ltd

bparker100
1 review Okotoks, AB

Mathew is always on time he works hard he gets the stains out and is extremely friendly and accommodating! And you can't beat his prices. It's like finding a unicorn he's in expensive and the work is unbelievable with a great personality behind it. And no I'm not a relatively stumbled across him through Google.

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear how happy you are with our work! We give 110% to every job we go to and having a small family ourselves, we want to be affordable so everyone can have time with the people they love most. Thank you for choosing our company and look forward to future bookings!

M Auld in Calgary

I have never dealt with a more friendly and professional company. From the booking to the reminder call and service everyone was friendly and professional. The gentleman who came to our house to do the cleaning was expert and extremely polite. Do not hesitate to use this company. No hidden costs, just great service.

Thank you very much for your review! We at MB Steam Clean, a family run business, strive to give the best experience and customer service we can provide to our customers. It is customers like yourself that make it a pleasure. We look forward to future bookings! Happy new year from all of us at MB Steam Clean.

darlenebanfield
1 review Crossfield, AB

I would highly recommend this company. I own a gorgeous golden retriever (Duke) and a beautiful cat (Buzz) and they had accidents on our carpet. I thought if MB Steam could get out the smell I would be grateful, but the stains I didn't have much hope for. Well, the smell is gone and stains are gone!!! I should of taken pictures. They also did a couch and a chair. Looks beautiful! They also had no problem coming out to Crossfield, other companies were going to charge a fee. Scott and Matt were awesome to deal with and my dog loved Scott! I definitely would use them again. Very impressed!!! Good work!Thanks guys, see you in year or sooner! Darlene Banfield

More about MB Steam Clean Ltd

With many years experience MB Steam Clean Ltd. has kept Calgary and area homes clean.

Whether it’s a soiled carpet, your upholstery, an area rug or your mattress, our team of qualified technicians is at the ready to get the grime out for you.

Cleaning your carpets isn’t just about making them look pretty - the hidden dirt, grit, sand and allergens can affect you and your family’s air quality. Here at MB Steam Clean Ltd, we treat our customer’s homes like they are our own and that means we spare no effort in extracting dirt, dust and residue.

All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate) and perform with the upmost professionalism and in accordance with industry standards. We stand behind all of the work that we do. You can be sure that you’ve made the right choice, when you choose MB Steam Clean Ltd. for all your cleaning needs.