HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  ridge meadows roofing

Reviews for ridge meadows roofing

Laura in Maple Ridge
Laura in Maple Ridge

Replace Roofing

I had another contractor making thing extremely difficult for Trevor to get in and do the roof. My roof was delayed by 30 days but Trevor regularly checked in nd the day after the gables were one, the crew was there and my roof was completely quickly. Not only did they do a fabulous job on the roof, but they made sure there was no debris or nails on my and my neighbours lawn. I would highly recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing. Great quality work, great customer service and great prices.

Txs for your great review Laura. I'm really glad everything worked out and we were able to replace your leaking roof in time for winter.

Lucy in Coquitlam
Lucy in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Service

If your looking for a roofer, I highly recommend Ridge Meadow Roofing. The Owner Trevor is awesome. He really cares about his customers and he's honest & easy to deal with. He did some re-roofing on my roof on a cold frosty day, he sticks to his words. He’s one of the best roofers I have dealt with.

Lucy Y

Thanks so much for your kind words Lucy. I'm glad we fixed everything for you and you can rest easy this winter your roof will be perfect.

Stuart in Maple Ridge
Stuart in Maple Ridge

New Roof

I got Trevor to replace my roof back in 2010.... He was very professional and gave great advice. He did the work himself with a couple other guys and got the job done in a Timely and Safe manner. I would definitely use him next time.

Txs a lot for the review. Always great to hear from our customers that everything is good several years later. All our work is covered with a 10 transferable labour warranty as well just in case.

PM Roof in Langley
PM Roof in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Pitt Meadows roof

My parents, who live in PoCo, recommended Ridge Meadows Roofing. I called Trevor and he was always so professional and thorough. Within a few days of contact, he came out and gave us a quote, in which the cost was lower than I had expected! I kept expecting a "surprise" additional cost to come but thankfully it never came.
Trevor's customer service is excellent and he helped us make sense of purchasing a new roof.
Trevor's crew completed the job 2 weeks ahead of schedule and just in time for our wicked west coast weather to hit!
I would highly recommend Trevor and Ridge Meadows Roofing to my friend's and family. Thank you Trevor!

Txs for the great review! I'm really glad we were able to get the job completed early for you and at a lower cost than you had expected. It's a relief to have it done before the winter weather sets in. Take care.

Brad T in Maple Ridge
Brad T in Maple Ridge
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Roof, Great Job!!!

Trevor and his team have completed 4 jobs (complete roofs) for me and my family. He has also done many roofs for friends. All jobs are quality and as quoted! He is great to deal with, knowledgeable and the site is left clean!! I will use him again and highly recomend him!
Thanks Trevor!!

Thank you so much for all your business over the years Brad! Always nice to hear our customers are happy. See you on the next one.

Peter in Vancouver
Peter in Vancouver
1 review Mission, BC

reroof my house/garage

trevor came out ..gave a no nonsense quote on the spot...we hired him and him and his crew did a great job....very efficient....respectful of our property...great clean up job...no add ons when finished...very happy with quality of the work....wouldn't hesitate to recommend ridge meadows roofing to anyone....thanks Trevor!

Txs Pete for your great review! Those certainteed landmark shingles look great.

Btg in Maple Ridge
Btg in Maple Ridge

Reroofing house

Trevor and crew did a great job. They accommodated our schedule and fixed some previous problems with run off. They did a good job of clean up.
Would recommend to everyone.

Txs so much for the review and the work. Glad you guys are happy. Appreciate your referrals. Txs!

Jenelle in Vancouver
Jenelle in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Happy with new roof!

Great job! We are really happy with our new roof. Trevor is great to work with, he and his crew are pleasant and timely. They would be our first choice to recommend to others in need of a new roof.

Awesome to hear Jenelle! Txs for the work and the great review.

Shop roof

Trevor and his crew roofed my shop. Did quality work in a quick time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. I will be calling them back when my house needs the roof done.

Txs for the work and the review. See you in a few years for your house roof.

BJF in Mission
BJF in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

New roof for my shop

Thank you to Ridge Meadows Roofing. All details were covered. Expertise of knowledge of the shingles (anti-moss) and available colors to match my existing house roof was bang on. All work provided quickly as scheduled and as quoted. Trevor's knowledge of best roof vent placement, correct underlayment, ridge capping, valley flashings, wall flashing, rain deflectors for fascia tails, caulking and including CLEAN-UP was excellent. I couldn't be happier. Fully recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing for your next project.

Txs for the glowing review Brian!

More about ridge meadows roofing

Ridge Meadows Roofing was founded in September 2001 by Trevor McDonald, who has more than 20 years of roofing experience. We specialize in residential asphalt shingle re-roofing. Trevor is the son of Brian and Dorothy McDonald, who successfully owned and operated McDonald’s Flooring in Maple Ridge for over 40 years. After taking several business and marketing classes in college, and then learning the trade over six years, Trevor decided to operate his own roofing company. Beginning as a modest residential re-roofing and repairing business, Ridge Meadows Roofing has grown into a full-fledged team of skilled professionals, who consistently provide great service and demonstrate their workmanship on each and every roof. But even with a talented team of roofing professionals, Trevor carefully oversees all tasks.

We service the following areas and beyond; Maple ridge, Pitt meadows, Port coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port moody, Langley, Surrey, Burnaby and Vancouver.

Book a FREE no-obligation written estimate today!