HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  ridge meadows roofing

Reviews for ridge meadows roofing

Lucy in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

If your looking for a roofer, I highly recommend Ridge Meadow Roofing. The Owner Trevor is awesome. He really cares about his customers and he's honest & easy to deal with. He did some re-roofing on my roof on a cold frosty day, he sticks to his words. He’s one of the best roofers I have dealt with.

Lucy Y

Stuart in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

I got Trevor to replace my roof back in 2010.... He was very professional and gave great advice. He did the work himself with a couple other guys and got the job done in a Timely and Safe manner. I would definitely use him next time.

PM Roof in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

My parents, who live in PoCo, recommended Ridge Meadows Roofing. I called Trevor and he was always so professional and thorough. Within a few days of contact, he came out and gave us a quote, in which the cost was lower than I had expected! I kept expecting a "surprise" additional cost to come but thankfully it never came.
Trevor's customer service is excellent and he helped us make sense of purchasing a new roof.
Trevor's crew completed the job 2 weeks ahead of schedule and just in time for our wicked west coast weather to hit!
I would highly recommend Trevor and Ridge Meadows Roofing to my friend's and family. Thank you Trevor!

Txs for the great review! I'm really glad we were able to get the job completed early for you and at a lower cost than you had expected. It's a relief to have it done before the winter weather sets in. Take care.

Brad T in Maple Ridge
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Trevor and his team have completed 4 jobs (complete roofs) for me and my family. He has also done many roofs for friends. All jobs are quality and as quoted! He is great to deal with, knowledgeable and the site is left clean!! I will use him again and highly recomend him!
Thanks Trevor!!

Thank you so much for all your business over the years Brad! Always nice to hear our customers are happy. See you on the next one.

Peter in Vancouver
1 review Mission, BC

trevor came out ..gave a no nonsense quote on the spot...we hired him and him and his crew did a great job....very efficient....respectful of our property...great clean up job...no add ons when finished...very happy with quality of the work....wouldn't hesitate to recommend ridge meadows roofing to anyone....thanks Trevor!

Txs Pete for your great review! Those certainteed landmark shingles look great.

Btg in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor and crew did a great job. They accommodated our schedule and fixed some previous problems with run off. They did a good job of clean up.
Would recommend to everyone.

Txs so much for the review and the work. Glad you guys are happy. Appreciate your referrals. Txs!

Jenelle in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great job! We are really happy with our new roof. Trevor is great to work with, he and his crew are pleasant and timely. They would be our first choice to recommend to others in need of a new roof.

Awesome to hear Jenelle! Txs for the work and the great review.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor and his crew roofed my shop. Did quality work in a quick time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. I will be calling them back when my house needs the roof done.

Txs for the work and the review. See you in a few years for your house roof.

BJF in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Thank you to Ridge Meadows Roofing. All details were covered. Expertise of knowledge of the shingles (anti-moss) and available colors to match my existing house roof was bang on. All work provided quickly as scheduled and as quoted. Trevor's knowledge of best roof vent placement, correct underlayment, ridge capping, valley flashings, wall flashing, rain deflectors for fascia tails, caulking and including CLEAN-UP was excellent. I couldn't be happier. Fully recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing for your next project.

Txs for the glowing review Brian!

Gaza10 in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Did my roof in West Maple Ridge. They were quick and did a quality job I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends. Thank you to Ridge Meadows roofing

Txs for the work and your review. Appreciate your recommendations.

More about ridge meadows roofing

Ridge Meadows Roofing was founded in September 2001 by Trevor McDonald, who has more than 20 years of roofing experience. We specialize in residential asphalt shingle re-roofing. Trevor is the son of Brian and Dorothy McDonald, who successfully owned and operated McDonald’s Flooring in Maple Ridge for over 40 years. After taking several business and marketing classes in college, and then learning the trade over six years, Trevor decided to operate his own roofing company. Beginning as a modest residential re-roofing and repairing business, Ridge Meadows Roofing has grown into a full-fledged team of skilled professionals, who consistently provide great service and demonstrate their workmanship on each and every roof. But even with a talented team of roofing professionals, Trevor carefully oversees all tasks.

We service the following areas and beyond; Maple ridge, Pitt meadows, Port coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port moody, Langley, Surrey, Burnaby and Vancouver.

Book a FREE no-obligation written estimate today!