HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  ridge meadows roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ridge meadows roofing

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor and his crew roofed my shop. Did quality work in a quick time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. I will be calling them back when my house needs the roof done.

Job Price

Txs for the work and the review. See you in a few years for your house roof.

BJF in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Thank you to Ridge Meadows Roofing. All details were covered. Expertise of knowledge of the shingles (anti-moss) and available colors to match my existing house roof was bang on. All work provided quickly as scheduled and as quoted. Trevor's knowledge of best roof vent placement, correct underlayment, ridge capping, valley flashings, wall flashing, rain deflectors for fascia tails, caulking and including CLEAN-UP was excellent. I couldn't be happier. Fully recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing for your next project.

Job Price

Txs for the glowing review Brian!

Gaza10 in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Did my roof in West Maple Ridge. They were quick and did a quality job I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends. Thank you to Ridge Meadows roofing

Job Price

Txs for the work and your review. Appreciate your recommendations.

Brent  in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Trevor came to my house and was honest and professional. Gave me a quote told me what time frame he be there actually did the job earlier than expected plus did a couple extra things at no extra cost. It's hard to find people in this world like Trevor who is honest and cares about his customers would highly recommend his services to anybody who needs them

Job Price

Txs Brent, glad to hear you are pleased with the quality of work you received. It was no problem to do the extras for you since we were up there anyways.

fasmaster90 in Mission
1 review Fraser Valley, BC

We are very happy with Trevor's work. He and his crew were on time and completed the job as promised. They were friendly and professional and completely cleaned up the work site. All for the best price of several quotes.
Thanks Trevor!
Denis and Lindsay B.
Maple Ridge

Job Price

Txs a lot for your business and your kind words. The new roof looks great! Glad to hear we had the best price, since we don't sub contract the work out our overhead is lower than our competitors resulting in a lower price for our customers.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor was quick to respond to my call and provided a quote the same day. Trevor and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job on the install ! I would highly recommend Ridge Meadows roofing to anyone looking for quality work and a fair price.

Job Price

Txs so much for the kind words and the business. It is greatly appreciated by our crew.

Mike & Amber in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We hired Trevor and Ridge Meadows Roofing to put a new roof on our house based on the number of happy customers leaving positive reviews. Well I am going to be adding to the list of many.

Trevor and his crew arrived promptly on time the morning of the job. He provided me text updates as I was working during the early part of the day. The price was just as quoted and no more. His team worked efficiently. They left the job site cleaner than before they got here. We couldn't ask for more of a smooth and painless transaction. He even checked in a week or so after the job was completed to make sure we were satisfied with everything. We have had a lot of rain since the roof was completed and no issues. We would not hesitate to use Trevor and his crew in future and we will be recommending him to our friends and family.

Job Price

Txs for the review Mike. Glad to hear how happy you are with your new roof. We were very fortunate to get it done before all the spring rain came. Take care.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor is very knowledgable, professional and provides extremely competitive pricing. I would highly recommend his company and his crew, who are some of the hardest working guys I've come across. They took great care in replacing my roof which was a massive job as it was original shake which all had to be stripped, re-sheeted and then shingled. Trevor explained the process every step of the way. They made sure to clean up and made the replacement of my roof as stress free as possible! These guys really take pride in what they do and I will continue recommending this company! ~Angela

Job Price

Txs for the great review Angela. Appreciate your business and referrals.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Had My roof done almost a year ago now and couldn't be happier.
I have no complaints at all.
I have been and will continue to recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing.
Thank you guys for the great work and a reliable roof.

Job Price

Always great to hear from our customers, txs for remembering us and taking the time to leave a review Neil. Glad to hear everything is good with your new roof.

Brandon
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We had a leak on our roof and it needed replacing, we phoned Trevor and he came out to have a look and to give a quote. He was very personable and gave fair quote. The leak was coming from the top of the roof (a ridge cap came off) and we thought we might have to replace 2 sheets due it being rotten. Trevor and his team began tearing the roof off, when he got to the spot where the leak was he sent me a picture of the area and ended up not having to replace them. Trevor is very honest and does really good/neat work. I highly recommend him for all your roofing needs.

Job Price

Txs for the great review Brandon! Looks like we got that roof done just in time before the snow. Merry Christmas

More about ridge meadows roofing

Ridge Meadows Roofing was founded in September 2001 by Trevor McDonald, who has more than 20 years of roofing experience. We specialize in residential asphalt shingle re-roofing. Trevor is the son of Brian and Dorothy McDonald, who successfully owned and operated McDonald’s Flooring in Maple Ridge for over 40 years. After taking several business and marketing classes in college, and then learning the trade over six years, Trevor decided to operate his own roofing company. Beginning as a modest residential re-roofing and repairing business, Ridge Meadows Roofing has grown into a full-fledged team of skilled professionals, who consistently provide great service and demonstrate their workmanship on each and every roof. But even with a talented team of roofing professionals, Trevor carefully oversees all tasks.

We service the following areas and beyond; Maple ridge, Pitt meadows, Port coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port moody, Langley, Surrey, Burnaby and Vancouver.

Book a FREE no-obligation written estimate today!