HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  ridge meadows roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ridge meadows roofing

Btg in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor and crew did a great job. They accommodated our schedule and fixed some previous problems with run off. They did a good job of clean up.
Would recommend to everyone.

Job Price

Txs so much for the review and the work. Glad you guys are happy. Appreciate your referrals. Txs!

Jenelle in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great job! We are really happy with our new roof. Trevor is great to work with, he and his crew are pleasant and timely. They would be our first choice to recommend to others in need of a new roof.

Job Price

Awesome to hear Jenelle! Txs for the work and the great review.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor and his crew roofed my shop. Did quality work in a quick time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. I will be calling them back when my house needs the roof done.

Job Price

Txs for the work and the review. See you in a few years for your house roof.

BJF in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Thank you to Ridge Meadows Roofing. All details were covered. Expertise of knowledge of the shingles (anti-moss) and available colors to match my existing house roof was bang on. All work provided quickly as scheduled and as quoted. Trevor's knowledge of best roof vent placement, correct underlayment, ridge capping, valley flashings, wall flashing, rain deflectors for fascia tails, caulking and including CLEAN-UP was excellent. I couldn't be happier. Fully recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing for your next project.

Job Price

Txs for the glowing review Brian!

Gaza10 in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Did my roof in West Maple Ridge. They were quick and did a quality job I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends. Thank you to Ridge Meadows roofing

Job Price

Txs for the work and your review. Appreciate your recommendations.

Brent  in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Trevor came to my house and was honest and professional. Gave me a quote told me what time frame he be there actually did the job earlier than expected plus did a couple extra things at no extra cost. It's hard to find people in this world like Trevor who is honest and cares about his customers would highly recommend his services to anybody who needs them

Job Price

Txs Brent, glad to hear you are pleased with the quality of work you received. It was no problem to do the extras for you since we were up there anyways.

fasmaster90 in Mission
1 review Fraser Valley, BC

We are very happy with Trevor's work. He and his crew were on time and completed the job as promised. They were friendly and professional and completely cleaned up the work site. All for the best price of several quotes.
Thanks Trevor!
Denis and Lindsay B.
Maple Ridge

Job Price

Txs a lot for your business and your kind words. The new roof looks great! Glad to hear we had the best price, since we don't sub contract the work out our overhead is lower than our competitors resulting in a lower price for our customers.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Trevor was quick to respond to my call and provided a quote the same day. Trevor and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job on the install ! I would highly recommend Ridge Meadows roofing to anyone looking for quality work and a fair price.

Job Price

Txs so much for the kind words and the business. It is greatly appreciated by our crew.

Mike & Amber in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We hired Trevor and Ridge Meadows Roofing to put a new roof on our house based on the number of happy customers leaving positive reviews. Well I am going to be adding to the list of many.

Trevor and his crew arrived promptly on time the morning of the job. He provided me text updates as I was working during the early part of the day. The price was just as quoted and no more. His team worked efficiently. They left the job site cleaner than before they got here. We couldn't ask for more of a smooth and painless transaction. He even checked in a week or so after the job was completed to make sure we were satisfied with everything. We have had a lot of rain since the roof was completed and no issues. We would not hesitate to use Trevor and his crew in future and we will be recommending him to our friends and family.