General Contractors

Reviews for Ridge Meadows Roofing

Roy in Burnaby
Roy in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

I had a leaky roof due to the tremendous amount of rain we recently received. I fortunately found this company. I had a quote within 24 hours and the job was done a week later in two days. Excellent service.

I would give this company a 100 stars if I could.

Phil and Vivian in Coquitlam
Phil and Vivian in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

New Roof

Trevor is very professional and courteous, quote was exactly what he told us, no surprises. He is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He assisted us with the difference between the products as well as how colours will last over time. The roof looks fantastic, was a pleasure to deal with. I will be recommending him to family and friends.
If your thinking about using Trevor and his Company, do not hesitate, you will not find anyone better.

MaraZ in Maple Ridge
MaraZ in Maple Ridge

Roof Renovation

Great job! Trevor and his crew worked very well in our roof, replacing also all the skylights. He gave advices for colors and type of roof, considering the renovation we are doing. Fair price, great job and nice people. Thank you Trevor, our house looks very nice now!

The new roof looks awesome and the colour compliments your home. I'm glad we were able to find and correct some previous deficiencies as well. Txs for the great review Mara!

Kim Floeck in Maple Ridge
Kim Floeck in Maple Ridge

new roof

After getting several quotes to replace my fibreglass laminate asphalt roof, I went with Trevor's company, Ridge Meadows Roofing Inc. Not only did they come when they said they would, they did an absolutely outstanding job! I also appreciated that each day, the crew left my yard tidy, and free of nails so that my dog could be in the yard without risk of injury. A friend who is a super fussy construction guy commented on their excellent job. Not only that, but they were several thousand dollars less than anyone else. I liked that Trevor, was himself involved in the reroofing. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Greatly appreciate the work Kim. I'm glad we were able to offer you a very competitive price on some higher end Certainteed landmark pro shingles. Being a dog owner myself I made extra sure the grounds were very clean each day for your dog to come out at night. Take care.

Jim in Maple Ridge
Jim in Maple Ridge

New roof put on

Ridge meadows roofing did a great job.
Trevor and his workers were great to deal with .
I highly recommend this company.
Did a good cleanup job.
Was on time and finished when promised
Also most importantly roof didn't leak
Jim

Txs for the work Jim and your referrals, was a pleasure working for you and your family.

Corina  in Maple Ridge
Corina in Maple Ridge

Roof replacement

We had our roof replaced this summer by Trevor and his crew. Trevor is very attentive to his customers, and knowledgeable on the products. He is also very hands on and the whole process was completed in one day. Our neighbour also had his roof replaced by Trevor the following week. I would strongly recommend his company

Txs a lot for hiring us. Being an owner-operator allows me to keep any eye on the job so all goes well.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New

Trevor i just want to thank you and your crew for doing a great job on my new roof and you and your crew were easy to deal with so thanks again

Txs a lot for the work, we truly appreciate it.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Maple Ridge Roof

Trevor and his crew replaced my roof and I was very happy with his service. He helped me choose the right product and colour and I am so glad he did. It was done very quickly and it looks great. I am very happy with his work and I know 2 other family member also had their roofs done by him recently and feel the same way I do. I would recommend this company.

Txs so much for taking the time to review. Your families business is greatly appreciated.

Laura in Maple Ridge
Laura in Maple Ridge

Replace Roofing

Ridge Meadows Roofing
604 377 5401
Maple Ridge
BC
V2X 7N8

I had another contractor making thing extremely difficult for Trevor to get in and do the roof. My roof was delayed by 30 days but Trevor regularly checked in nd the day after the gables were one, the crew was there and my roof was completely quickly. Not only did they do a fabulous job on the roof, but they made sure there was no debris or nails on my and my neighbours lawn. I would highly recommend Ridge Meadows Roofing. Great quality work, great customer service and great prices.

Txs for your great review Laura. I'm really glad everything worked out and we were able to replace your leaking roof in time for winter.

Lucy in Coquitlam
Lucy in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Service

If your looking for a roofer, I highly recommend Ridge Meadow Roofing. The Owner Trevor is awesome. He really cares about his customers and he's honest & easy to deal with. He did some re-roofing on my roof on a cold frosty day, he sticks to his words. He’s one of the best roofers I have dealt with.

Lucy Y

Thanks so much for your kind words Lucy. I'm glad we fixed everything for you and you can rest easy this winter your roof will be perfect.

More about Ridge Meadows Roofing

Ridge Meadows Roofing was founded in September 2001 by Trevor McDonald, who has more than 20 years of roofing experience. We specialize in residential asphalt shingle re-roofing. Trevor is the son of Brian and Dorothy McDonald, who successfully owned and operated McDonald’s Flooring in Maple Ridge for over 40 years. After taking several business and marketing classes in college, and then learning the trade over six years, Trevor decided to operate his own roofing company. Beginning as a modest residential re-roofing and repairing business, Ridge Meadows Roofing has grown into a full-fledged team of skilled professionals, who consistently provide great service and demonstrate their workmanship on each and every roof. But even with a talented team of roofing professionals, Trevor carefully oversees all tasks.

We service the following areas and beyond; Maple ridge, Pitt meadows, Port coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port moody, Langley, Surrey, Burnaby and Vancouver.

Book a FREE no-obligation written estimate today!