TOP Design & Build

Reviews for TOP Design & Build

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Custom Wood Bookshelves

We wanted to install two sets of floor-to-ceiling custom wood shelves to house our book and media collections. After some research, we decided on TOP Design & Build for the project. The results were simply stunning! Everything from the design sketches to procuring material to installation and clean-up was handled flawlessly by TOP Design & Build. The quality of the carpentry was second to none. We were thrilled with the results and were given a very competitive price to boot. We will always use TOP Design & Build for any and all future carpentry projects. I would recommend them to anyone!

Jonathan B
Jonathan B

Duplex renovation

I've owned my Duplex for 12 years and it was getting a bit tired. I contracted Top Design and Build to completely redo the lower unit, included the bathroom, kitchen, tiling, painting, wood floors etc. The upper unit had the kitchen completed gutted and redone, a wall removed and replaced, reconstruction of the fireplace surround, cabinetry in the upper bathroom, painting, stairs etc. First off, I've had other renovations done (good work - insane pricing), Top Design and Build were reliable, the work was impeccable and the price was beyond reasonable. I could not make a stronger recommendation!

Thank you Jonathan for the kind review

Saved us

When we were hit hard by a flood, TOP Design & Build came through. The team arrived within a day to tear out our moldy carpet, and immediately started work on our damaged drywall. Most companies would just tear out entire pieces of drywall, obliging you to replace a larger amount, but TOP Design & Build cut out only the damaged portion, saving us hundreds of dollars. Instead of replacement carpet we opted for tile, and TOP Design & Build came through - coming with us to select product, and working diligently to complete the job economically and on schedule. Fully recommend.

Barry  from Toronto
Barry from Toronto

Condo renovations

My rental condo was in need of a re-fresh prior to going to market. TOP Design & Build was an easy choice for such a task. The carpets were removed in favor of engineered hardwood. The baseboards were re-finished and expertly painted. The pulls on the kitchen cabinet doors were all replaced. Even the ceiling was re-painted giving the unit a brand new look and feel. The end result was my unit was finished on time, staged and sold in just 23 days. If you want a flawlessly executed and appropriately priced renovation then TOP Design & Build is your answer. I have since hired TOP to design and build custom shelves for my current unit. The results again were exactly as promised. I will always use TOP for any and all home improvement needs and I strongly urge you to do likewise.

It was a pleasure working with you.
Timo

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Baseboard installation

We first heard about TOP Design and Build from our neighbours, who were very satisfied with their experience with TOP. When we needed new baseboards installed, we decided to give them a call. We got a very reasonable quote in a timely manner, and the finished product was excellent - and all within our project budget and timeline.

More about TOP Design & Build

Carpenter with over 10yrs experience in renovation framing/ decks and finishing carpentry. OCAD graduate, knowledge of design.
Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?