Handyman Services
Pickering ON L1V 6Z8
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Pickering  >  Ethical Home Services - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Ethical Home Services - No Longer In Business

Deborah Schroeder from Toronto
Deborah Schroeder from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Plumbing repair; Handyman jobs

647-795-9184
Pickering
L1V 6Z8

A pipe under my kitchen sink disintegrated and needed to be replaced. I was lucky enough to have met Lindsay and remembered this was her business. I used their web page to book the work, and included a photo of the pipe. I received a call back very quickly to discuss the scope of the work. We made an appointment for that Saturday. After setting the appointment I remembered that I needed a new screen in my patio door, and a repair to a curtain bracket that had pulled out of the wall and called to add them to the list of repairs. They called in advance to let me know they were on the way, arrived on time, did the work efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves. And the thank you note and lottery ticket were icing on the cake. I highly recommend Ethical Home Services, and am telling all my friends about them.

Hi Deborah, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us. I'm glad you had a great experience with my team and happy that you can now have a reliable handyman service you can always count on. We look forward to serving you and all your friends/family soon. Thanks again, Lindsay

Calleta from Pickering
Calleta from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

rplace screen on window, door on track, towel rack, lock on door and various other things around the house

Lindsey and Trevor came out to get the job done, and that they did. Trevor did the job and Lindsey oversee the work. They were on time, respectful of the space they were in. Trevor was keen to details, making sure things worked before he moved on to the next job. Lindsey took measurement for possible future jobs, she also asked questions to get ideas as to how to tackle future jobs. The roof new to be repair and in less than 48hrs she called that someone would be there to assess the roof. She also accompany the inspector. At this time I am very happy with their service and would recommend Ethical services to families and friends. Please continue to be ethical to your clients. Thank you.

Calleta, Thank you for taking the time to write your honest and positive feedback. I know you are very busy so I appreciate your great review. I look forward to working with you on your future home repairs. Thanks again - Lindsay

F from Pickering
F from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace faucet, fix sliding closet door, inspect fire alarm and garage door opening, compile TO DO list

647-795-9184
Pickering
L1V 6Z8

I was looking for a handyman service that I could contact whenever something broke or for future projects. Saw their review on Homestars and thought I would contact them. Found their rates to be very reasonable. Lindsay and Tyler came on the first visit. Found them both to be very professional and helpful. Tyler replaced an old faucet and fixed a closet door that had come off its' hinges. As well made recs for a fire alarm and garage door opener that had stopped working. We also compiled a to do list and am currently arranging to have some caulking and drywall repair done in the bathroom. I often felt like there were things to be done in my home but due to lack of time and not knowing who to call, I put it off. Glad I contacted them. They will help you prioritize what needs to be done and attend to things like drywall/moisture type repairs first. They also took measurements for a painting estimate. Based on their first visit they appear to llive up to their name and find communication with Lindsay who acts as the project co-ordinator to be great - always timely and courteous and discloses all costs and terms of payment. Tyler was great too, did all repairs in a careful and timely manner and very tidy as well making sure not to leave a mess. I highly recommend Ethical and look forward to tackling my To Do list and know I have a handyman service I can rely on!

Francesca, It was a pleasure helping you with your home repair needs. Thank you for taking the time to write an honest and positive review. Our team is always happy to provide solutions and give reasonable prices for all your home repair projects. We look forward to helping you eliminate all those projects off your to do list :) Thanks, Lindsay

Mary from Pickering
Mary from Pickering

install backyward gate

I had a backyard gate removed and replaced with a new one. Steve and Ryan were punctual, knowledgeable and very helpful on giving me advice on a couple other jobs that need to get done. They took the time to install the gate properly and even when they were faced with a minor setback they quickly resolved the problem with ease. I would recommend them and will keep them in mind for my next home reno.

Mary, thank you for your honest review. Our team is always willing to help and provide solutions to your home repair needs. We look forward to working with you on your next home reno project. Thanks Stephen and Lindsay

David Mills from Pickering
David Mills from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Screen door, dishwasher,toilet

Had a few projects around the house and they came and told me how to repair the projects and said if I had any issues to give them a call...
Great customer service and very professional!

Gabriella from Pickering
Gabriella from Pickering

Mud room finishing

I would not use this company for any future services, due to uncompleted job and how we were treated by the owners when we asked that the job be finished as per quote. In the i had to hire another company to finish the project. I was very disappointed in how they handled this.

Review has 1 previous version

Gabriella,
You rehired us to do the second job based on your first initial positive and happy experience with us. You can see your first review by clicking on “This review has multiple versions” and I have reproduced it again below.

"I had a great experience with Ethical home services! They were very punctual, friendly and efficient. I found their prices to be very reasonable and competitive and I am looking forward to having them do more jobs for me."

We’re sorry that you felt disappointed about the second experience. With respect to your comment, that we did not finish the job and the quality of the work, I beg to differ. We did finish the job and went the extra mile to do so.

As you can see from our other customer's experiences with us, we pride ourselves in creating a wow customer experience, and we will never stop trying to do so! Lindsay

Lance Nasseir from Pickering
Lance Nasseir from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Replace mesh on screen door

We were referred to EHS by our neighbour, met with your personnel and immediately liked their personality and demeanour. We set a time for them to complete our project. Our project was professionally completed and we were very satisfied. I would surely recommend them to anyone.

Lance, It was a pleasure meeting you as well and so glad to hear Regina referred you to us. Thank you for your great review and we looking forward to helping you with any of your home repair needs. Thanks again Stephen and Lindsay

Paula from Pickering
Paula from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Cupboard hinges and light bulbs

Needed someone to do all those little jobs on my listed. I was so pleased with the punctuality and professionalism of the handyman. I trusted him and value his advice and follow up. I would use them again for sure.

Paula,

Thank you for your positive review. We are always happy to help you with any home repairs you need. We look forward to working with you on your next home repair project.

Lindsay and Stephen

Regina from Pickering
Regina from Pickering

painting wooden steps

Ryan and Steve arrived on time and were very polite from start to finish. Excellent job and very nice people. Will consider giving them a cal in the near future.
So glad to have met the team from Ethical Home Services !

Regina,

Thank you for those kind words. We are so glad that we can help you with your home repair needs. Our team looks forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks,
Stephen and Lindsay

More about Ethical Home Services - No Longer In Business

Ethical Home Services is a family owned business and our purpose is to serve every homeowner and ensure their home repair needs are done properly at a fair price. Our team cares - we arrive on time, work efficiently and provide reliable service you can always count on!