Formerly Space Place

Reviews for Space Place NW Storage

alsmith
alsmith

Indoor heated storage

Personnel were always friendly and helpful, both in person and over the phone. Easy to set up account and close out service when the storage was no longer needed.

Chandra
Chandra

Storage Unit

The people are kind, professional, polite and helpful. There is a sense of true security leaving my belongings in their care. They go the extra mile and care about service. I will definitely be a repeat customer and have full confidence recommending them to others.

R D.
R D.

Self Storage unit

Space place provided a secure, clean and well maintained storage unit.
We rented the Storage locker for 2 1/2 years. The facility was always clean and well maintained.
The staff are courteous, respectful and very helpful. We highly recommend Space Place for Self storage needs

Happy C.
Happy C.

Temporary storage (4 months) during relocation

Professional, knowledgeable , accommodating and very friendly staff. Secured environment... I never worried about my items while they were being stored. The storage site is kept meticulously clean and hazard free. I was offered many storage solutions, they helped me with providing AND loading packing supplies, and my ‘move-in’/‘move-out’ terms were clarified and followed through from start to finish. Costs are laid out from the beginning with no surprises! A seamless experience during a stressful move. I WILL return when I need storage help again... I’ll be a repeat customer! 5 stars!!!

Chris
Chris

Storage

Great storage, clean and friendly. Recommend them for a short or long term storage. Heated units as well.

Greg R.
Greg R.

Storage Space Rental

We were moving houses and the new house did not have a garage or sufficient storage. We needed somewhere safe, convenient, and affordable where we could store personal belongings while we built a garage and additional storage at our new home. We rented a storage unit for about 6 months.

The owners and staff were amazing! They were very knowledgeable and helpful, helping us determine what kind of storage unit suited us best, and what size we needed. The facility is clean and secure. As an added bonus, each time we visited the unit and signed in we were greeted by very friendly people; I even had a visit and friendly conversation with one of the owners for about 30 minutes one morning when all I had planned was to drop in for 10 minutes to grab my golf clubs!

Highly recommended.

jhesl
jhesl

storage facility

clean, well managed facility. good place to store backup equipment and historical files. good access to storage stalls.

---- ---- ---

spencer
spencer

Self storage

Great, clean, and easy storage facility with accessible units. Helpful staff that worked with to match my needs.

brandon
brandon
0 reviews Cranbrook, BC

Self storage

The guys there were awesome. Very helpful and made my first experience with self storage a good one.

rillrock_annie
rillrock_annie
0 reviews Roberts Creek, BC

Space Place NW Storage

Very happy with the choice of locker sizes and the cleanliness of the area. People at reception were always cheerful and helpful.

More about Space Place NW Storage

Space Place is consistently rated among the top self storage companies in Calgary, offering a wide range of self storage units including over 600 accessible self storage spaces in 62 different sizes. We are locally owned and operated and proudly offer Northwest Calgary's most affordable rates. We have heated and unheated self storage facilities as well as both drive-up and in-building units. Check out our Calgary storage units today to find the perfect space to store all your personal and business goods.

****

Space Place has the best public self storage in Northwest Calgary with the most affordable self storage prices. How do we know this?

- Huge Selection: 600+ storage lockers, 62 sizes

- Convenient: Moving/storage supplies on site

- Insured: Self storage insurance available

- Handy: Courier deliveries accepted

- Experienced: In Calgary self storage 20+ years

Give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you.