Space Place

118 Bowridge Drive NW Calgary AB T3B 2T9
HomeStars  >  Self Storage in Calgary  >  Space Place

Reviews for Space Place

AmyL

The staff at space place were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The whole experience of acquiring the rental was thoroughly enjoyable and comforting. The staff, specifically Eileen and Shannon were highly informative and took the time to explain and ensure my understanding and happiness with their services.
I never thought acquiring a storage unit could be fun until I had the pleasure to work with this company.
I would absolutely recommend and use this company again.
They help take the stress out of moving and storage needs and had the best pricing available against all other companies I investigated.
The unit was also clean and ready for use as requested.

Amy :)

Thank you for the lovely review. We are glad you chose Space Place NW Storage. Welcome to our storage family. It is our pleasure to help in any way we can.

mattbattenfelder

Staff was wonderful and extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend to everyone....on the planet....ever :)

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy we could fulfill your storage needs.

jenno

I moved in October and downsized from a 1900 square foot home into a small basement suite - with very minimal storage. It was a last minute decision to rent a storage unit, but I'm happy with it. Eileen works the front desk and she is so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Space Place to other people who are in similar situations!

We are glad you chose Space Place NW Storage. Thank you.

Petra from Calgary

We recently moved my mother-in-law to a senior's home and then of late we had to sell her home. We wanted to keep some of her namesake items and we thought it would be best to get a storage for some of her things. The staff went out of their way to help us find the perfect storage space. Thank you to all, your the best!!

Thank you for the review. Finding the right size is important. Space Place NW has over 30 different sizes to chose from cause lets face it...Who wants to pay for more than they need?

More about Space Place

Space Place is consistently rated among the top self storage companies in Calgary, offering a wide range of self storage units including over 600 accessible self storage spaces in 62 different sizes. We are locally owned and operated and proudly offer Northwest Calgary's most affordable rates. We have heated and unheated self storage facilities as well as both drive-up and in-building units. Check out our Calgary storage units today to find the perfect space to store all your personal and business goods.

Space Place has the best public self storage in Northwest Calgary with the most affordable self storage prices. How do we know this?

- Huge Selection: 600+ storage lockers, 62 sizes

- Convenient: Moving/storage supplies on site

- Insured: Self storage insurance available

- Handy: Courier deliveries accepted

- Experienced: In Calgary self storage 20+ years

Give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you.