Space Place

Reviews for Space Place

deward13
deward13

Storage

Good access to the units as units go in Calgary one of the cheaper ones, value for money as Alberta goes

Thank you for the review. We were happy to be able to assist you with your self storage needs.

roland.griffith
roland.griffith

Self Storage

The Staff and Management at Space Place know their business exceptionally well and conduct themselves very professionally. Always courteous and friendly, they are more than happy to meet the storage needs of clients promptly. My growing small business will sometimes have out of the ordinary demands like conducting inventory on their site, after hours access or needing temporary extra storage. Space Place has always gone above and beyond to accommodate my requests and never made me feel like I was asking too much. The Space Place rates are very competitive as well, I have used other storage companies in the past for personal storage and the rates were higher. My business wouldn’t be succeeding as well as it is without them being a part of our daily operations, and I would definitely recommend giving Space Place a call if you need personal or small business storage.

We are always happy to assist in any way possible. You and Sue have become like family to all of us here. We look forward to your visits. All of us at Space Place NW Storage thank you for your kind words.

AmyL
AmyL

Storage rental

The staff at space place were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The whole experience of acquiring the rental was thoroughly enjoyable and comforting. The staff, specifically Eileen and Shannon were highly informative and took the time to explain and ensure my understanding and happiness with their services.
I never thought acquiring a storage unit could be fun until I had the pleasure to work with this company.
I would absolutely recommend and use this company again.
They help take the stress out of moving and storage needs and had the best pricing available against all other companies I investigated.
The unit was also clean and ready for use as requested.

Amy :)

Thank you for the lovely review. We are glad you chose Space Place NW Storage. Welcome to our storage family. It is our pleasure to help in any way we can.

mattbattenfelder
mattbattenfelder

Storage Rental

Staff was wonderful and extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend to everyone....on the planet....ever :)

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy we could fulfill your storage needs.

jenno
jenno

Storage

I moved in October and downsized from a 1900 square foot home into a small basement suite - with very minimal storage. It was a last minute decision to rent a storage unit, but I'm happy with it. Eileen works the front desk and she is so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Space Place to other people who are in similar situations!

We are glad you chose Space Place NW Storage. Thank you.

Petra from Calgary
Petra from Calgary

Storage

We recently moved my mother-in-law to a senior's home and then of late we had to sell her home. We wanted to keep some of her namesake items and we thought it would be best to get a storage for some of her things. The staff went out of their way to help us find the perfect storage space. Thank you to all, your the best!!

Thank you for the review. Finding the right size is important. Space Place NW has over 30 different sizes to chose from cause lets face it...Who wants to pay for more than they need?

More about Space Place

Space Place is consistently rated among the top self storage companies in Calgary, offering a wide range of self storage units including over 600 accessible self storage spaces in 62 different sizes. We are locally owned and operated and proudly offer Northwest Calgary's most affordable rates. We have heated and unheated self storage facilities as well as both drive-up and in-building units. Check out our Calgary storage units today to find the perfect space to store all your personal and business goods.

Space Place has the best public self storage in Northwest Calgary with the most affordable self storage prices. How do we know this?

- Huge Selection: 600+ storage lockers, 62 sizes

- Convenient: Moving/storage supplies on site

- Insured: Self storage insurance available

- Handy: Courier deliveries accepted

- Experienced: In Calgary self storage 20+ years

Give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you.