East Pro Contracting Group

mrrlest8
mrrlest8
1 review Pickering, ON

Painting/Drywall/Bathroom Reno

The whole crew was extremely professional and very courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody. They were wonderful. I am extremely pleased with the work they did.

Thanks Mike! Happy we have been able to help and meet your expectations!

iansharp11
iansharp11

Complete Condo Renovation

Demolition
Removal of kitchen, structural and non structual walls, carpet, tile and hardworking flooring. Two bathrooms taken back to studs.
Renovation
Scraping ceilings entire 1800sqft condo, replaster to flat finish.
Crown molding throughout condo
New flooring entire condo tile; engineered hardwood.
Both bathrooms new drywall, tiled both wall and floors, new plumbing pipework for showers and bath tubs.
Electrical completely rewired and new fuse panel installed bring everything to code
New kitchen installation including floor tiles, backsplash, plumbing extract fan.
The project was on time and on budget.
All the trades subcontracted through J.White
Followed all the condo requirements which is a miracle as they are very strict.
How I came to using J White was through a neighbor two properties previously. Since then J White construction have gone from some minor work in my first condo to a complete renovation of my second condo and I'm planning a complete renovation of a third condo starting March 2017.
Jay is a extremely good project manager and has a very good crew of tradesmen he can count on.
I guess I wasn't the easiest customer to work for but Jay handled last minute changes with no problems.
Thanks Jay it was a pleasure to work with you ,looking forward to next project.

Appreciate the thorough review of our service Ian! We cannot take all the credit however, your cooperation, patience and wilingness to assist where necessary, was all very much appreciated by myself and the crew. We are extremely happy with the results and glad that you both are as well! Until next time!

Brenda
Brenda

Tile flooring in kitchen, hall and entry.

From the first call and estimate very professional, stayed in contact with updates. Very helpful and informative, this was my first renovation project and I appreciated the upfront information.
The work was done quickly, and with the least amount of intrusion. Professional, friendly and honest.

Thank You Brenda! It was a pleasure working with you, you were very accommodating. Its a shame we did not meet sooner, as we would have loved to help out with some of the other projects that we discussed.

More about East Pro Contracting Group

East Pro Contracting Group offers commercial and residential services in the east GTA and surrounding areas.

With over 15 years of experience renovating kitchens, bathrooms, basements, offices and more, we provide all the necessary resources to assist with preparing creative designs as well as managing and completing your project on budget, on time and with the highest level of quality workmanship.

Whether we are drawing inspiration from modern trends, finding unique solutions to renovation challenges or simply creating a space that showcases your true colours, we can help to customize a plan and create a budget for your next project!

Service areas include (but not necessarily limited to) Scarborough, East York, North York, Markham, Stouffville, Claremont, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville.