East Pro Contracting Group

Mark
Mark
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

Jay and His team were referred to us several years ago and since that time they have completed a number of projects for us, including a flooring project, a deck and the most recent being a kitchen update that consisted of some carpentry, painting, tiles and more. Their work is meticulous and they have been very transparent in their communication with us. We look forward to having them complete our basement some time in the near future.

Thanks Mark! We certainly appreciate your business!
It's funny how each time we finish a project for you we have already begun planning the next! You and your wife are very easy to work with and we are thrilled with the way the deck, flooring and various projects we have completed have turned out. Until next time!

Morgan Lakehurst
Morgan Lakehurst
1 review Pickering, ON

Total remodel on both bathrooms

After using Jay and his team 5 years ago to renovate our condo in Pickering, we didn't hesitate to call them again to complete a total remodel of our 2 full bathrooms. Jays extended team (plumber, electrician, tile installer) all were professional and courteous not just to us but to our neighbors and condo management staff. We're very happy with the finished product. BTW it was on time and at the initial quoted price.
Thanks Jay!

Always a pleasure working with you both! your bathrooms both turned out amazing and we are thrilled you are happy!

Rita Kibble in Pickering
Rita Kibble in Pickering

bathroom renovation

The work was done in a very tidy and timely manner. The day the other trades were required - electrician, plumber and painter - went like clockwork. Jay worked extremely well with the condominium management and rules and also solved a problem regarding access to the building water pipes. The work was completed in a careful and precise manner.

Thank you Rita, working collectively with management and other trades is our goal on every project. Appreciate the compliment!

Gjoackim
Gjoackim

Various Services

I purchase investment properties, both long and short term. I usually complete much of the work myself but depending on the scope of work I occassionaly need to call for some assistance. Over the years I have used J. White Contracting to assist in  completing several different tasks and have been more than satisfied with the quality of workmanship every time. No matter how small the request, Jay has always provided a competitive price for the service offered. I continue to use their service when needed  and refer them to those who ask.

Thanks Gary, your projects look great each time and we're happy to be a part of the transformations! Feel free to call anytime, no matter the size of the project!

LauraD
LauraD
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom and living room ceiling repairs and painting

We hired Jay on two separate occasions to repair our ceiling and paint the bathroom of our condo. He showed up on time, did the work on schedule and for a good price. The end result was great and we would definitely recommend him to our family and friends

Thanks Laura! we appreciate having had the opportunity to complete both repairs for you. Happy our service was to your standard!

Natasha R.
Natasha R.
1 review , ON

Painting

J. White Contracting painted my home and I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome! They were extremely professional, helped me with my colour choices, sourced the best paint type/brand for our needs and were affordable. The job was done meticulously, with no mess and fairly quickly based on the job. I am excited to hire them again for our basement renovations this summer as I know they will have great ideas and workmanship to make it spectacular!

Thanks Natasha, you have a beautiful home, we are happy to have had the opportunity to paint it for you. See you soon! :)

Jason R.
Jason R.

Basement finishing

Jay came in and quoted to have my basement finished. After many different contractors and quotes we chose his company because he had very good references and work experience backing him... plus the pricing he provided was very competitive. Our basement was finished on time, within budget and the workmanship was exceptionional. Would definitely use jay white contracting group again and recommend them to all!

Thanks Jason, we appreciate your business and are happy we could help you with the finishing of your basement, or should I say "man cave" ;) Thanks again for the kind words and for referring us to others!

deanna.monaco
deanna.monaco

Installation of flooring!

Our floors were installed perfectly- great, professional team of individuals who provided guidance and installation to complete our basement renovation! Thank you! We love it!

Thanks Deanna! glad to hear you're happy with the way everything turned out! let us know when you're ready to complete upstairs! ; )

mrrlest8
mrrlest8

Painting/Drywall/Bathroom Reno

The whole crew was extremely professional and very courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody. They were wonderful. I am extremely pleased with the work they did.

Thanks Mike! Happy we have been able to help and meet your expectations!

iansharp11
iansharp11

Complete Condo Renovation

Demolition
Removal of kitchen, structural and non structual walls, carpet, tile and hardworking flooring. Two bathrooms taken back to studs.
Renovation
Scraping ceilings entire 1800sqft condo, replaster to flat finish.
Crown molding throughout condo
New flooring entire condo tile; engineered hardwood.
Both bathrooms new drywall, tiled both wall and floors, new plumbing pipework for showers and bath tubs.
Electrical completely rewired and new fuse panel installed bring everything to code
New kitchen installation including floor tiles, backsplash, plumbing extract fan.
The project was on time and on budget.
All the trades subcontracted through J.White
Followed all the condo requirements which is a miracle as they are very strict.
How I came to using J White was through a neighbor two properties previously. Since then J White construction have gone from some minor work in my first condo to a complete renovation of my second condo and I'm planning a complete renovation of a third condo starting March 2017.
Jay is a extremely good project manager and has a very good crew of tradesmen he can count on.
I guess I wasn't the easiest customer to work for but Jay handled last minute changes with no problems.
Thanks Jay it was a pleasure to work with you ,looking forward to next project.

Appreciate the thorough review of our service Ian! We cannot take all the credit however, your cooperation, patience and wilingness to assist where necessary, was all very much appreciated by myself and the crew. We are extremely happy with the results and glad that you both are as well! Until next time!

More about East Pro Contracting Group

East Pro Contracting Group offers commercial and residential services in the east GTA and surrounding areas.

With over 15 years of experience renovating kitchens, bathrooms, basements, offices and more, we provide all the necessary resources to assist with preparing creative designs as well as managing and completing your project on budget, on time and with the highest level of quality workmanship.

Whether we are drawing inspiration from modern trends, finding unique solutions to renovation challenges or simply creating a space that showcases your true colours, we can help to customize a plan and create a budget for your next project!

Service areas include (but not necessarily limited to) Scarborough, East York, North York, Markham, Stouffville, Claremont, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville.