About Comfort Air Inc.

1469 Pine Glen Rd. Oakville ON L6M 4P4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  About Comfort Air Inc.

Reviews for About Comfort Air Inc.

Dani in Toronto
Dani in Toronto

Furnace

Ricki is very reliable, trustworthy and affordable. He came out the same evening to look at our furnace in the middle of the winter, when everyone else would ask for at least 2 days to come and see it. Plus, he fixed it on the same day at a fair price. Excellent work.

Thank you Danielle for your kind review, it's been always my pleasure to have quick and reliable services for home owners like you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace

If it wasn’t for Air Comfort’s expert Reza, my customers would have been exposed to unnecessary inconvenience. I have full trust and endorse this company and believe it to be my go to company for work related to HACV. To say the least: Honest, reliable, accurate, and diagnostics and solutions are remarkable! I’m glad to have found them through Town of Oakville’s enployee’s recommendation. Value for money is 10/10!

Thank you for your positive review, we are home owner like you and we fully understand your expectations of a Technician when he comes to your house for doing the repair work.
we always try to be honest and fair to everyone and our goal is to have everyone happy and satisfied.
Hopefully no more issue for your furnace.
Reza

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Humidifier

Rick was amazing and professional. He was very helpful in suggesting things as well as catching some things that may end up costing a lot in the long run. Extremely pleasant and quick with responding to any questions.
Thank you so much for all your help Rick.

Dear Mrs. H.D,
Thank you for your review. It's been always a pleasure to serve home owners like you. Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime that you have any questions or if you need any services.

Alex - Oakville
Alex - Oakville

Air conditioning service

With the hot weather, air conditioning has become an absolute necessity. The upper level of our home has always been much hotter than the rest of the house, so much that we've had to sleep in the basement some nights. We spent some money adding insulation and improving ventilation to our attic, which improved things somewhat but still our furnace felt a bit weak in blowing cold air to our upper floor. The air conditioner seemed to be working properly and the main and basement floors were nice and cold.

Having noted that our furnace (when heating) was using a higher blower speed than the air conditioning, I asked Rick from About Comfort Air to have a look at our unit (only 5 years old).

Rick responded to my call immediately and we set up an appointment shortly afterwards. Rick properly diagnosed the issue as the furnace having been improperly wired for A/C operation. As it turns out, the blower was only operating at low speed. Rick checked over the whole A/C and furnace system, made an adjustment to the wiring and we now have ice cold air blown at high speed throughout our house. What an amazing change - our upper floor is now comfortable - a first since we moved into our home a few years ago!

I'd recommend Rick any time for his calm demeanor and professional approach. He knows his stuff and is easy to talk to. We'll be using Rick again for any issues related to our air conditioning or furnace.

Thank you Alex. It's my pleasure to see satisfied and happy customers like you.
I appreciate for your feedback and review.
All the best.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.

New Furnace

7-year old furnace with a broken motor. Expensive to fix, so Reza and I discussed a new furnace with a 10-year warranty. Reza discussed Pros and Cons and left the decision completely up to us. Confirmed that we would proceed with new furnace at 10a.m. Friday morning, and we were up and running by 4p.m. that day. Phenomenal customer service. Honest and trustworthy, and fair prices. I would highly recommend him for any furnace, AC, hot water tank issues/needs.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Cant be more Satisfied

If you need a reliable furnace contractor to upgrade the heating system, About Comfort Air should be on top of your contact list. I had to admit I suspected all contractors as lots of my friends warned me with too much over promising but under-delivering stories . However after a round of meeting with couple of contractors candidate, Rick , the owner of About Air Inc impressed me a lot and He was chosen to get the job done.
The result is much more than satisfaction. Rick and his assistant spent half days on installation and get the work done neatly and nicely. Now this furnace has worked out well for last 12 month and we feel pretty lucky to get such a friendly and honest contractor to help us .

Lana in Burlington
Lana in Burlington

Fixing A/C and replacing furnace and coil

I contacted several contractors and received a few quotes. Rick's quote was reasonable but the main reason why I decided to go with Rick is because he appeared very professional and knowledgeable, but most importantly HONEST. It was such a pleasure dealing with him as he was soft spoken, patient, accommodating and not 'pushy'. He is certainly a man of his words, his advice were unbiased and he kept my interests above his own. For instance, Rick was leaving on vacation and offered to temporarily fix my A/C so it would work during the heat wave while he was away. In addition, instead of over-selling different products and services he found the ways to save me money while not compromising the quality of service.
He and his partner did an impeccable job and I am super satisfied!! They were timely, clean, and creative. I have already recommended him to my friends and without any hesitations will continue doing that in the future. Thank you, Rick!! You are a great example to other contractors!!!

bpeace from Burlington
bpeace from Burlington
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New furnace and a/c

About Comfort air came in with a great quote and delivered great service. Rick was a very soft spoken and gentlemanly great guy to deal with, as were the other two gentlemen who were helping do the install. They were on time, very courteous, and replaced both our units in a timely fashion. These guys come highly recommended by us!

Nassiri from Oakville
Nassiri from Oakville

Heating & Cooling

ACA has done three jobs for us including re-routing A/C lines. We had to re-route our A/C lines in the basement, called a few companies and decided to work with ACA. Rick came over and completed the job in a timely manner. Although many others had mentioned that it’s almost impossible to run the lines (or had quote a very high price) the way I wanted, he did it in couple of hours and to my complete satisfaction. Fair price, honest and very professional. I have introduced him to my friends and I will definitely recommend him for any heating and cooling job, very professional and knowledgeable.

More about About Comfort Air Inc.

About Comfort Air Inc. has built a solid reputation for customer satisfaction in the community since 2007 and maintains their commitment to provide trusted, reliable home comfort service for the future. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best service possible at a reasonable price, from ...