Aspen Inspectors Ltd.

Edmonton AB T6K4C2
Aspen Inspectors Ltd.

Reviews for Aspen Inspectors Ltd.

Landon in Vancouver
Landon in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Thorough and professional home inspector

Although I did not attend the inspection myself, my mum was thoroughly impressed with Mark Ehrman, especially his thoroughness and attention to detail. I found him most friendly and professional in setting up the inspection.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Mark Ehrman did a great home inspection for us. We were inspecting our home close to the 1 year possession day to locate any deficiencies. Mark was able to find a number of items which our previous inspector missed. Mark also took his time to provide us with a wealth of tips and tricks to keep our property in tip top shape. Mark continues to answer my inquiries about our property nearly 6 months after our home inspection. I would highly recommend Mark to inspect your home!

reda.jm in Edmonton
reda.jm in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Inspection on a 1970's home.

Mark inspected a home that we purchased. He was extremely thorough and identified a large number of issues, as well as advice on how to remediate the identified problems. I recommend him when friends and family ask for an inspector.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Property Damage during Inspection

Aspen Inspections inspected my home for a potential buyer, broke the shower mechanism, had water all over the bathroom then decided to wipe up the water with our good towels and cloth that we had out for the home showings. We have lived in our home for 22 years, never had a problem with the tap. This issue was made a condition of the sale so a plumber was contracted to the tune of $240.00. Our plumber had some choice words for the inspector from Aspen after looking at the tap. When approached he said he fixed it; then why was it a condition of the sale?? Do not use this company.

monty from Edmonton
monty from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home inspection

We were disappointed in this home inspection. They did not mark bath tub drain location in my basement.We were told there was no way an inspection should have missed that,and due to this after 3 years we had too much difficulties in finding this drain point to connect to our future bathtub drain in my basement.I would not recommend this company.