Blackshield Roofing

traveller_yeg in Edmonton
traveller_yeg in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage/greenhouse roof

It was a pleasure working with Stephen. He quoted a fair price, was very responsive and always kept me up to date with what was happening. I would recommend him and his team to anyone!

Thank you for the positive words. We always look to keep everyone informed on the process of the roof being changed.

Christine in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton

Reshingle House & Garage

I highly recommend Blackshield Roofing for any of your roofing needs. Stephen and his team reshingled by house/garage last year, the quality of work was great and my yard was left meticulous. This was a big deal for me as I have dogs. He was prompt with returning my calls, was straightforward and honest in the information, and had no hesitation providing me with addresses of homes he had reshingled that I could go look at (I decided to changed shingle color a few weeks before he was scheduled to start). The roofs on all 5 houses I looked at were all very well done. Also, I was home when he was finishing off the house and Stephen wasn't rushing to get finished and leave, he took his time to make sure everything was done right.

Thank you Christine for the positive words. As a Homeowner I understand how important it is to be informed and am always available to go over the details of what is being done during the replacement of the roof. Thanks again.

1 review Edmonton, AB

They acted very professionally; discussed their approach and justified it; performed the work efficiently and cleaned up.
Their price was very competitive among the bids I requested.
The owner of the company was very much in attendance

Thank you for your review. transparency in the replacement of the roof is important to us. When taking on any job I always try to go over everything in full detail so there is never any issues of confusion and also take in any concerns a homeowner may have about the replacement of the roof. Thanks again.

Roger from Edmonton
Roger from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

roofing of mobile home and porch

They arrived and went straight to work, about 8 hours later they were done.
They did a very good job cleaning up afterwards, Stephen and his crew were very pleasant and I chatted with them throughout the day.
I am happy and pleased with the job they did.
I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Roger,

It was a pleasure speaking with you during the process and addressing the issues you had with your porch. Thank you for your positive words.

Franca in Saint Albert
Franca in Saint Albert
3 reviews Saint Albert, AB

House &agar age shingles

As a customer I found Stephen , to take pride in his field. He took time to explain with great detail. The job was done and finished sufficiently !! With no mess once it was completed.. I would reccamend him to my family & friends ..

Thank you so much for the positive words, It has been a pleasure to help with the replacement of the roof on your property. We strive to make sure every part of the roofing process is understood and gone over before we take on the job. We treat every home like it was our own and our people make it a point to leave a home as clean as it was when we arrived.

Jentay33 from Edmonton
Jentay33 from Edmonton

Excellent work & clean up

Excellent work, fast & cleaned up. Recommended this company to my parents realtor as a contact for all his recommended projects. Very happy with the results & would use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our number one priority is to ensure we exceed a homeowners expectations during the replacement of the roof. We are glad to know you were satisfied during and after the process.

Blackshield Roofing ltd.

Doug CRAIG from Edmonton
Doug CRAIG from Edmonton

Shingles on carport

A small job. Done within the time stated. Stephen was great. Good job and he cleaned up more than he needed too!! No damage to surrounding garden. No question we would contract him again.
Many thanks.........

Doug,

Thank you for the positive words, as a homeowner I understand the importance of having a job done in a timely manner and left as it was before the work was started. I'm glad to hear that we met your standards and that you were happy with the finished product.

Linda from Edmonton
Linda from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage reroof and venting

Blackshield Roofing is a name to remember! Their free estimate was well within my budget and the job was completed on time and to my satisfaction. If you want good service, excellent workmanship, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your roof meets the highest standards of durability- Call Steve at Blackshield Roofing and he and his team will get the job done RIGHT!

Linda,

It was a pleasure to work with you on the replacement of your garage roof. Thank you for the positive words, As a homeowner I understand the costs of having something as big as a roof replacement done, and the expectations of the materials used.

Thanks again.

Blackshield Roofing ltd.

Shelly and Jeff from Edmonton
Shelly and Jeff from Edmonton

New Shingles

Steve and his crew did a fantastic job shingling our new garage. They are very professional and had the job completed on the same day, also a day sooner than expected! Wow!! Steve was true to his word as the job ended up being a little more than anticipated and Steve kept his same price quote, Thank you so much again! We highly recommend Blacksheild Roofing.

I'm happy that we were able to get your project done in a timely manner and to your satisfaction, It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your husband on installing your new roof.

Gord Y from Calgary
Gord Y from Calgary

Replaced roof shingles

I would highly recommend Stephen and his crew for any roofing job. He provided a very reasonable and accurate quote and brought colour samples of the shingles to our house for review. They replaced the shingles on the roof in one day and it was done very professionally with excellent workmanship and cleanliness. They even cut some tree branches that were overhanging onto the roof and painted the chimney stack at no additional cost. Thanks Stephen for your extra efforts!

Gord,

Thank you for the positive words. When we give an estimate we spend the necessary time to ensure our quote for the replacement of the roof is accurate and addresses any issues that may come up by ensuring the home is properly ventilated , Trees are cut back to not damage the new roof or cause issues with your drainage etc. We also strive to ensure every job is cleaned to the point it was at prior to our arrival.

Thanks again

More about Blackshield Roofing

As a company we are devoted to putting our customers first, You will be provided with a clear and detailed estimate outlining every aspect of your roofing project and we guarentee that your quoted price will never change! We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our employees and our ...