Gregg's Home Services

Plumbing
Gregg's Home Services

Reviews for Gregg's Home Services

Fireplace repair

This was a difficult repair that was done efficiently and as quoted. We were kept advised of the progress throughout. The technicians were expert and professional in their presentation and workmanship.

Furnace check up

Friendly tech, very knowledgeable when asked questions regarding maintenance of furnace. Preformed tests on electrical components of furnace. Arrived on time for inspection, wore boot covers for carpets very thoughtful

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience.- Gemma

reliance in Saskatoon
reliance in Saskatoon

Furnace tuned up

I was very happy with the tuned up and was so very grateful with the maintenance personnel with some advise how to take care of the furnace. Me and my husband have a peace of mind that Greggsheating was taking care of its customer.

Ann in Eagle Ridge
Ann in Eagle Ridge

Furnace tune up.

I was very impressed with Joel and Colin service and advise. Joel looked at my furnace to get me ready for the winter. He looked at everything and changed the filter for me. He as very polite and helpful. Colin was also very polite and advised me as to what to do and look for my water heater. Good job guys.

Thank you for the kind review Ann! ~Jessica

great customer service and advice

Blake was excellent. it found the problem right away. After looking at the furnace he said that it would probably fail with the next year. So instead of doing costly repairs he suggested we go to rent our furnace. A great idea.. Now I will have worry free furnace and an A/C. thank you for all the work you did.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Carly in Saskatoon
Carly in Saskatoon
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Great Service

Thanks for your help & professionalism, Phillip. I appreciate it! This is a great company with awesome employees & customer support. I always get peace of mind & friendly employees.

Thank you for the kind review Carly! ~Jessica

Kurt in Saskatoon
Kurt in Saskatoon
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Bennion Cres Saskatoon, Change out of HAI switches to Lutron home automation

Seth did an excellent job diagnosing our problem with our outdated HAI switches that other had failed to correct. Seth and Zach did an excellent job changing the switches in a timely manner, and programming and setting them up for me. Very satisfied and will use them again and recommend to others.

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation Kurt. We sincerely appreciate your support. - Gemma

Nora jacobs in Eagle Ridge
Nora jacobs in Eagle Ridge

Heat, A/C & Water

I have been a client of Greggs for 11 years. I have them do all my heat & plumbing work and service. This year I have added a water softener to my home. Each time, their staff are punctual, courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend all of them for all your heating and plumbing needs.
Nora Jacobs - Evergreen

Hi Nora, thank you for your valued business and loyalty. We appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to share your recent experience. - Gemma.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Plumbing .... re built lab drain to T.

Very personable fellow and quite knowledgeable and informative throughout the job. Choices were given and I appreciated that. Excellent job!! Even ended up paying less than originally planned ... gotta like that!

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

AC replaced with new one

got a quote from Gregg's for a new AC unit little over a month ago and wasn't sure if I was going to change my AC this year but Gregg's phone me back recently and gave me a new quote that I really could not refuse.
so they came and put in a new AC for me and its all good … thanks and god bless....

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

More about Gregg's Home Services

At Reliance Gregg’s plumbing and heating Saskatoon, we believe your business is something we must earn every day. That’s why our entire local team is always there to support your unique needs and exceed your customer service expectations, with knowledgeable advice and expertise.

In fact, we’ve been taking care of our community’s home comfort needs for nearly three decades. And, like you, we’re proud to work and live in the City of Bridges, as well as service the Martensville, Warman and surrounding areas.

At Reliance Gregg’s, we work hard to be your first call for any HVAC, electrical and plumbing needs, as well as for duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions. Like we often say, we’re big enough to be there when you need us 24/7/365 and small enough to care. So please give us a call anytime – we’re always happy to help.