Gregg's Home Services

Reviews for Gregg's Home Services

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Furnace/air conditioner Maintenance

They came for maintenance and it was the first since I have owned my house . Alex was very knowledgable and pointed out a couple options I could add to my air conditioner that would extend the life if it and make it safer. He was not pushy and only provided the pros and cons of it. I really appreciated it. Now I have confidence that it will last me many more years and not have any unforeseen issues. Thank you very much Alex!

Andrew in Saskatoon
Andrew in Saskatoon

HVAC Tune Up

Jaxson was on time , quick and efficient and explained the minor few things that needed to be attended to . Fantastic as always ! Would highly recommend Greggs Home Service

AC Tune Up

Blake was the service technician who came today to do this. He was on time, efficient, knowledgeable and personable. I am pleased with the service. Thank you! I have always found Gregg's to be reliable.

Donna Lee Jones in Saskatoon
Donna Lee Jones in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Excellent service and knowledable experienced techs

Last year Gregg’s installed a new HVAC and water heater in my townhouse. I was very pleased with all of their work. I recently had a maintenance check on the HVAC and plumbing. Again I am very pleased with the service. The techs are very knowledable and explained everything to me. I highly recommend Gregg’s for all home services!

Ken D in Saskatoon
Ken D in Saskatoon

AC check

Seth Came in to check my AC as the breaker was tripping. Before he arrived I did a cleaning of the unit and that likely resolved the issue. Seth did a thorough check to confirm everything was working as it should. He did not do anything that was not necessary which is appreciated.

Emymattin in Saskatoon
Emymattin in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Left with heater instead of AC after central air tune up

Our air conditioning has not been working properly lately the air wasn’t cool that was coming out of the vent so I phoned to get it fixed and they said that we’ve never had a tuneup so we had a free one. A service man came and recommended some stuff and clean the units and whatever else and he left it was working OK But the next day when it was like +30 and up the cooler that was coming out became regular air and by the evening it seems like the air that’s coming out of the vents or even warmer so now I’m laying here in bed sweating while my central air is on blowing hot air through the vents they’ll be sending another service man tomorrow and hopefully it gets fixed this time or else I’m going to write an even worse review

billybob in Saskatoon
billybob in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

furnace service and air conditioning

Seth was our service tech today and he was excellent. Personable, knowledgeable and very helpful. He recommended a few things and although our furnace is quite new we took his advice. I'm sue it will pay off.

Saskatoon2009 in Saskatoon
Saskatoon2009 in Saskatoon

Maintenance

I was extremely happy with Alex who did a wonderful job of maintenance and explaining how thing work. He helped with the air condioner and the HRV and everything works great now.

Carly in Saskatoon
Carly in Saskatoon

Residential Service

Blake went above & beyond my expectations while replacing my hot water heater. Professional, friendly, & diligent service from Gregg’s. This is a company I trust. Thank you! - Carly

Grant  in Saskatoon
Grant in Saskatoon

Maintenance call.

Greggs has been great for all of our needs. Heating, cooling and plumbing. They are on time, polite and professional. We will continue to use Greggs and recommend them to others.
They are very good to deal with every time they come to our home.
Keep it up.

....G.

More about Gregg's Home Services

Working with Gregg’s Home Services is like having a plumber, HVAC technician, or electrician in the family. Our professional staff is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service, making sure we leave with a smile after every service call. For nearly three decades, Gregg’s has built its reputation on ...