Gregg's Home Services

Reviews for Gregg's Home Services

Shanev in Saskatoon
Shanev in Saskatoon

Great Service is rare

Regular maintenance was done on our furnace and detected a serious issue. A Greggs consultant came to make recommendations and we will have a new safe furnace tomorrow. All done in a few days at an affordable price. I know the installation will be perfect as that is how they do work

Thank you so much for sharing your recent service experience with us! ~Haley

Joyce in Saskatoon
Joyce in Saskatoon

Plumbing, Heatng, Electrical

New homeowner and house is 12 yrs old,
Greggs did excellent job in installing air conditioner, water softener
Replace smoke alarms, outlet
The inspection for Plumbing, Electrical, Heating all looked at and
Repaired some minor things,
Staff is very Professional, Excellent, Supeb

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Fireplace Trouble

Always on time. Repairs and service done in a timely fashion. Service techs are always clean and courteous. Give good advice. They are tidy in the work space and take extra time doing things like putting down an extra clean rag before throwing down a dirty rag. Paying attention to detail is what I like.

We appreciate this feedback! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. ~Jessica

Byahoo in Saskatoon
Byahoo in Saskatoon

Furnace annual service

Seth was a great rep for your company. Totally enjoyable experience having him over. Sold me a duct cleaning. He also explored other options for my furnace system. He scores 10 out of 10.

In addition I could say the same about Joel who attended earlier in the year and serviced my ac. I guess Seth and Joel are friends. As a former business owner and someone who has managed a lot of people, those 2 are keepers. Outstanding customer service.

Fulton Briand  in Saskatoon
Fulton Briand in Saskatoon

Furnace & hvac annual inspection

Phillip was courteous and professional explaining the whole inspection and servicing process to me. Very helpful. He addressed filter servicing, detailed specs regarding ignition testing, blower impeller performance. Then he hose cleaned the AC condenser . Excellent service.

Patti in Saskatoon
Patti in Saskatoon

Servicd

I am indeed appreciate to have one of the worker come to my house and communicate in sign language and talk to me with no problem! I thank you for having this fine man to help me to understand from beginning to end! I am looking forward to see him next week to start! Thank you again!!!

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Furnace/air conditioner Maintenance

They came for maintenance and it was the first since I have owned my house . Alex was very knowledgable and pointed out a couple options I could add to my air conditioner that would extend the life if it and make it safer. He was not pushy and only provided the pros and cons of it. I really appreciated it. Now I have confidence that it will last me many more years and not have any unforeseen issues. Thank you very much Alex!

Andrew in Saskatoon
Andrew in Saskatoon

HVAC Tune Up

Jaxson was on time , quick and efficient and explained the minor few things that needed to be attended to . Fantastic as always ! Would highly recommend Greggs Home Service

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

AC Tune Up

Blake was the service technician who came today to do this. He was on time, efficient, knowledgeable and personable. I am pleased with the service. Thank you! I have always found Gregg's to be reliable.

Donna Lee Jones in Saskatoon
Donna Lee Jones in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Excellent service and knowledable experienced techs

Last year Gregg’s installed a new HVAC and water heater in my townhouse. I was very pleased with all of their work. I recently had a maintenance check on the HVAC and plumbing. Again I am very pleased with the service. The techs are very knowledable and explained everything to me. I highly recommend Gregg’s for all home services!

More about Gregg's Home Services

Working with Gregg’s Home Services is like having a plumber, HVAC technician, or electrician in the family. Our professional staff is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service, making sure we leave with a smile after every service call. For nearly three decades, Gregg’s has built its reputation on exceeding your customer service expectations, and our commitment is simple: Offer the highest quality products, great value, and back them with the best guarantees in the industry. We believe that your business is something that we must earn. Our continued goal is to be the company of choice for the people of Saskatoon and area, and that’s why we’ve joined up with North America’s largest and most successful home services providers.

Save time and money with Gregg’s premier service contractors: Gregg’s One-Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing & Mister Sparky Electrical. You’ll get on-time, efficient, long-term plumbing, HVAC, and electrical solutions guaranteed to improve you’re home’s systems while saving you time and money. Call (306) 373-4664 for service throughout Saskatoon, Martensville, Warman and surrounding areas.