Gregg's Home Services

Reviews for Gregg's Home Services

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Replacement of furnace, AC, and water heater

Great service from each of the crews including sales, furnace, plumbing and electrical. Project took the full day and crews were fully committed including protection of house flooring in the path used to bring in new and take out the old equipment. Installers were friendly and kept us informed about what they were doing. They made sure we understood how we use and maintain the replacement equipment. Overall, we were very, very pleased with the entire experience.

Chrys in Toronto
Chrys in Toronto
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

AC tune up

I have an annual AC tune up, done by Reliance Greggs. This year my technician was Danny. He was punctual, polite and knowledgeable. He was not rushed. Did a thorough job, explaining clearly what he was doing. I was very pleased, as I have been with Reliance Greggs in the past. I have been with Reliance Greggs since 2015 and will recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review, and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. -Jessica

Heath in Saskatoon
Heath in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Annual Service Call

The technician was a great person. Prompt! Friendly, thorough and very good at explaining details. It was a very unintrusive experience. I highly recommend this company in Saskatoon. We rent our equipment, thus no charge for this call.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Water heater valve replaced

I had an excellent experience with Brian. He was competent, friendly and reliable. He told me what he was checking, what the problem might be and then how much it would cost to fix.

Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

corey
corey

Hot water tank issue

Hot water tank was leaking. Technician was at house early in morning. He explained what his action plan was to help. When found the problem was good at explaining my option and pricing. Very professional and clean!!

Thank you for your review! ~Nicole

Saskyloon in Ottawa
Saskyloon in Ottawa

New furnace

The customer service staff on the phone were horrible, transferred back and forth and was I build forever. Once we got our appointment, the mech staff were late and installed the furnace with a faulty thermostat. Gregg also wrecked our siding on the house when our the exhaust/intake prices. We also qualified for the SK energy rebate for the new furnace with was $650 and we signed the paperwork as Greggs must send it in to SK energy. Greggs did not send it in and lost the paperwork or pocketed the money; not sure

Good Afternoon, I do apologize for the experience yo have had if you need any assistance please email me at ncousley@reliancecomfort.com Thanks Nicole

Stan in Saskatoon
Stan in Saskatoon

Furnace check

All went well. the technician, Ales, was very personable and knowledgeable. I appreciated his service. He even gsvr mr some pointers as to what to do should the same thing happen. I was appreciative as this was the first time a technician did that.

Great! Thank you for the review. ~Nicole

Private User reviews Rosthern, SK

New furnace installation

Had issues with my old furnace. Called early morning and someone came out right away. Decided my old furnace was at the end of its life so sales came out same day and went over my options. Furnace was installed two days later. Would have been next day but weather halted that. Everyone was super nice to deal with and very professional. Job site was clean and tidy when they left and they took extra precautions on the pathway to furnace as well. Stayed to make sure I knew all the new thermostat operations as well as furnace maintenance etc. Very professional. Definitely made the right call with this company.

Hello, thank you for your wonderful review! – Summer

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Inspection

We wanted someone to check the popping noise when flame cuts in. Technician was very pleasant, and explained what the noise was ( normal) and also explained some of the technical operations of this furnace, and the operation of the DC motor. Very happy with the service.

Furnace inspection

The technical expert was very professional. After the inspection he took the time to explain the operation of the furnace and venmar. A big thank you to Joel!! Id #29044

More about Gregg's Home Services

At Reliance Gregg's, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

At Reliance Gregg’s Plumbing and Heating Saskatoon, we believe your business is something we must earn every day. That’s why our entire local team is always there to support your unique needs and exceed your customer service expectations, with knowledgeable advice and expertise.

In fact, we’ve been taking care of our community’s home comfort needs for nearly three decades. And, like you, we’re proud to work and live in the City of Bridges, as well as service the Martensville, Warman and surrounding areas.

At Reliance Gregg’s, we work hard to be your first call for any HVAC, electrical and plumbing needs, as well as for duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions. So please give us a call anytime – we’re always happy to help.