Gregg's Home Services

Plumbing
Gregg's Home Services

Reviews for Gregg's Home Services

Water heater repair

Water heater not working properly. Called and they arrived promptly. Did a repair and then something else identified. Did a great job explaining options available. Quick and efficient in repairing. Gave me piece of mind with service provided. Will 100% call them again

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

js in Yorkton
js in Yorkton

Water Heater Fix

Arlen was prompt, professional, and courteous. He explained the mechanical issue thoroughly and in easy to understand language. Arlen's customer-first approach made me, a homeowner, feel very comfortable and respected. Superb service.

Thank you for the wonderful review. ~Jessica

AC Furnace Repair Peplacment

Phillip handle repair and Jansen the sale. Both were awesome. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, respectful, timely and responsible. Both definitely a couple of guys this company is very lucky to have.

Thank you for your great review! ~Haley

Furnace Repair

Spencer came out to repair our furnace in the middle of winter when it was most needed. He was there on time, efficient, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this company, as well as Spencer to anyone.

Thank you for the wonderful review. ~Jessica

Ronalda in Eagle Ridge
Ronalda in Eagle Ridge

Plumbing, toilet replaced

Toilet had to be constantly plunged. Got quick evaluation of issue. Was advised to get new toilet. Had it installed two days after quote was provided. Kitchen facet tightened as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Ronalda! ~ Penny

Tango in Eagle Ridge
Tango in Eagle Ridge

Plugged sewer

Arlen was the gentlemen that responded to our call for our plugged sewer. We were extremely pleased with his performance. Arlen was knowledgable very personable, efficient, very ambitious, was able to get a very difficult job done. The clean up was done well.
I would highly recommend Arlen to my friends & family. We will definitely be asking for Arlen should we need our plumbing fixed.
We were 100% satisfied with his performance.

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Emergency Call

-35 overnight (without the wind chill) and my high efficiency boiler stopped. The cold woke me up. Not every company fixes boilers but Gregg's sure does. Brian got up in the middle of the night and spent a couple of hours sorting out the problem. He was very professional from the beginning to the end. Thank you to Brian and all at Gregg's.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear that Brian was there to help ~ Penny

Service control for heated floor in
Service control for heated floor in

Service in floor heating

Excel ant service and Brian was very helpfull , and very polite

Will definitely use this company again

As we are moving Brian has deffinety said they could service us in the rural community we are moving too.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

jLang in Saskatoon
jLang in Saskatoon

Furnace issues

I had my furnace installed with a different company other than Gregg’s but Gregg’s came to my rescue today after my furnace had cut out during one of the coldest days yet. The gentleman that came and serviced my furnace was very friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything to me in depth so I understood what he was fixing and why the issue had happened in the first place. I will not phone any other company to deal with my heating and cooling needs. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Furnace fix

Very reliable knowledgeable and get the job done. Always have great service from Greggs, come when they say and show up every time. Very friendly and accommodating every time we’ve had them

Thank you for the kind review. ~Jessica

More about Gregg's Home Services

At Reliance Gregg’s plumbing and heating Saskatoon, we believe your business is something we must earn every day. That’s why our entire local team is always there to support your unique needs and exceed your customer service expectations, with knowledgeable advice and expertise.

In fact, we’ve been taking care of our community’s home comfort needs for nearly three decades. And, like you, we’re proud to work and live in the City of Bridges, as well as service the Martensville, Warman and surrounding areas.

At Reliance Gregg’s, we work hard to be your first call for any HVAC, electrical and plumbing needs, as well as for duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions. Like we often say, we’re big enough to be there when you need us 24/7/365 and small enough to care. So please give us a call anytime – we’re always happy to help.