Aaa Technical Builders Ltd

Reviews for Aaa Technical Builders Ltd

Bryan - Calgary NW in Calgary
Bryan - Calgary NW in Calgary

Deck Replacement

Bruce removed our existing deck and built new deck within two weeks of our quote. He added a number of upgrades and remained within the existing quote. We are very pleased with the new deck and highly recommend Bruce. Payment was not accepted until after work completed.

thanks bryan, i never take deposits, i think it helps most set there mind at ease a bit
as some clients are very nervous etc with all the shady contractors out there, and I want there project to be a pleasant experience.

fran in Toronto
fran in Toronto

Demolition of old deck replaced with a multi tiered larger deck

Bruce was contracted to demolish our existing deck and replace with a newer larger tiered deck. We allowed Bruce to come up with his ideas and trusted in his ability to carry out the required work. Bruce is an excellent trades person who went the extra 100 miles to meet our needs. Bruce was always very punctual and made excellent use of his time effectively . Our yard was treated with respect with both demolition and clean up after completion of the project. I would attest to Bruce's statement you could park a truck on it, I believe that!
Thank you Bruce for our beautiful new space.

thanks guys, nice people like nice things and i like to deliver just that.
it was a pleasure working for/with you.
i don't understand the ''fran in toronto''
don't forget to mention the heli-pic to your son

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Deck Building and Hot Tub Removal

I originally wanted to re-stain my deck and remove a hot tub from it. Upon viewing my deck, Bruce provided me with 3 detailed options and quotes for those options. I selected one which stated that the original floor of the deck should be removed due to the age and condition of the existing deck. That option also involved the removal of the hot tub.
From the onset, I found Bruce to be, without fail, very punctual. He was also very knowledgeable regarding building codes and regulations.
All of his work was completed with precision and he took pride in what he had accomplished.
Bruce handled unforeseen problems with confidence and persisted until they were solved and the project met with his high standards.
I am very pleased with my completed deck and as a result we have discussed Bruce returning to complete landscaping for my backyard.
I would highly recommend Bruce to others!

thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure to work for you.
i enjoyed the challenge, will call when i'm finished the big one.

Lu in Calgary
Lu in Calgary

Bruce knows his stuff!

Bruce was able to give us a great set of stairs in an unforgiving area, he was on time and well priced. While he was here he also replaced a set of unsafe stairs to our loft for a great price because he's just that kind of guy! We will have him back when we are ready for an upgrade on our decks!

thanks guys and look forward to some design work around your future hot tub area.
there's some great potential there for sure.
take care.

Bryce Rudland in Calgary
Bryce Rudland in Calgary

Exterior Deck, planter and window well construction, landscape design

Bruce came highly recommended for his expertise, experience and superior craftsmanship, to build a deck behind our house.

He responded promptly for an estimate, and used his extensive knowledge of outdoor spaces, codes, and building options to design and create a beautiful and usable environment that extended well beyond the incredible deck he built.

Bruce is an encyclopedia of both outdoor and indoor construction and renovation with innumerable ideas and options to suit any unique budget. Beyond carpentry, Bruce has expertise in landscaping, cabinetry, painting, floor surfaces, drywall, plumbing and electrical, among many, many others. He holds himself to the optimal standard that only a handful of master carpenters can achieve and is only satisfied when his projects are perfectly built for aesthetic and longevity, and when his customers stand in awe at his amazing finished product.

For our project, Bruce reset our expectations about what was possible, going equally above the call of duty to assist us in designing the surrounding landscape to positively maximize the livable environment beyond the deck, sourcing and coordinating contractors to complete the perfect picture.

There would be no other person I would recommend to consult on any construction project, period. Bruce cares deeply about his customers and about things being done right the first time, to last a lifetime.

Thank you, Bruce.

thanks Bryce, its nice to work for people with a sense of humor, don't think i've laughed
so hard on site in a long time, wish they could all be like that. now you only have another 47 items and then your done lol
cheers

Jenn in Calgary
Jenn in Calgary

Stairs/Decking

Bruce came out to take a look at current stairs/deck that was currently in place. Gave a quote for cost to reconstruct and widen stairs/decking. Awesome work!! Very happy with how everything turned out. Craftsmanship is top quality. Would recommend him to anyone needing decking etc completed.

thanks Jenn it was a pleasure working for you, and look forward to possibly working with
James on some of his landscaping gigs, have a good party

Rick T in Calgary
Rick T in Calgary

exterior deck

Bruce did a great job removing the rotting old deck from my parents house and worked with them to design a beautiful replacement deck. The project, including demolition, took only four days and the new cedar and pressure treated deck looks great. Bruce had done a fence replacement for me several years earlier and that too was done quickly and I was very impressed with the finished product.

thanks rick it was a pleasure building your parents deck, and they really seem to be
enjoying the new space and have even had compliments from the neighbors as they pass by.
customer satisfaction has always been my top priority. quality first. thanks again

NW Craftsman Home in Calgary
NW Craftsman Home in Calgary

Technically difficult job

We had a huge front covered porch problem on our 18 year old Craftsman style home recently that was handled by Bruce in a very professional manner. He gave me a quote and stuck to it although the job seemed to grow after tear out of the old poorly designed/built builder's deck. The original deck seemed to be an afterthought made with untreated wood and shoddy workmanship.

Bruce had to rip everything out, redesign, rebuild with pressure treated and cedar with a new aluminum railing. He meticulously replaced the rock detail on the pillars and left the job spotless. I would not recommend the rail installers but luckily Bruce was there to make sure the job went without a hitch.

I've already had my neighbours with similar deck problems inquiring about Bruce's services as they saw him show up every morning at 7 AM ready to put in a full days work and the job was done in short order.

thanks for the kind words frank, its unfortunate what the builders are getting away with,
and a shame on the front of the home,the railing suppliers were certainly a disappointment and won't be using them again.they came reffered and was a last min change on the install. communication is the key as well as the quality of the product. thanks again frank and look forward to looking further into your neighbors projects as they all have similar and challenging problems.i base my work and pricing on quality not quantity.

ian b from Calgary
ian b from Calgary

Deck

Bruce did an excellent job designing and building our new deck. He was very professional and worked diligently to complete the work on time. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

patrick radetzky from Calgary
patrick radetzky from Calgary

renovation

Bruce did not only a beautiful job on our kitchen, basement and deck renos but he has the ability to solve unexpected problems that arise in a very conscientious manner and within budget. Our only regret is that we did not discover his talent earlier! Well done, Bruce!

More about Aaa Technical Builders Ltd

**COMPLETE DESIGN/BUILD SERVICE IN ALL ASPECTS OF RESIDENTIAL RENOVATIONS**
***FEATURED IN BEST HOME MAGAZINE AS ONE OF CALGARY'S LEADING DESIGNERS***
---DECKS-ARBORS-PERGOLAS-PRIVACY WALLS-RAILINGS-SKIRTS AND STAIRCASES---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BASEMENTS***KITCHENS***BATHROOMS***CUSTOM SHOWERS***HARDWOOD & TILE FLOORING***
***SMALL RENOVATIONS TO EXTREME HOME MAKEOVERS***SUNROOMS AND ADDITIONS***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-FREE ESTIMATES/PROFESSIONAL ADVICE/AND INITIAL DESIGN.
-NO DEPOSITS=NO RISK=PAY ME WHEN YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED
-NO NONSENSE CONTRACT AND SCALED DRAWING PROVIDED
-REALISTIC BUDGETS AND TIMEFRAMES
-OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND PROVEN QUALITY TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
-LICENSED CONTRACTOR WITH THE CITY