Green Thumb Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Edmonton AB T6M 1W9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Edmonton  >  Green Thumb Landscaping
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Green Thumb Landscaping

Louise in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tamara and Dan were recommended to me by a mutual friend, and I can see why. Both were able to come to my home to provide me a quote on my relatively small landscaping job on my front yard. I'd removed some massive spruce trees and wanted to replace the lawn as the trees had drawn so much moisture from it. I requested that Greenthumb's crew build me two nice flowerbeds and enhance the area under my apple tree, somehow. While Dan was measuring, Tamara was making a rough drawing. I really liked their concept, having never though of a nice "boulder" in my front before. They used 100% Kentucky Blue Grass - which was what I'd remembered us having in my childhood home. I'm very impressed with the outcome and would recommend them to anyone looking to get landscaping done on their property.

Thank you Louise. We are glad to have been granted the opportunity to work with you. Stay warm this winter and don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else :)

1 review Edmonton, AB

We heard about Green Thumb landscaping through the recommendations of a friend. After looking at the great reviews for the company, we decided to go with Green Thumb and we were not disappointment. Tamara was really awesome at coming up with a modern design for my front and backyard and the team was really fast in getting every time completed (4 days only!). We were really happy with our new stone patio and the clean modern look for the rest of the yard. We would highly recommend Green Thumb to anyone.

Thank you Nan! It was wonderful meeting you and Meg. Thank you for choosing us to work with you on your project. I hope the two of you will make many memories on your new patio :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Enjoy the fall.

Caroline in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

After seeing our friend's yard and loving the way it looked, we decided to contact their landscaper, Green Thumb Landscaping for a quote.

Tamara and Dan came up with a custom design for our front and back yard and have been very flexible throughout this process.

Tamara, Dan, Marcel, Brett, James, Eddie and Russ it has been a pleasure working with you all. Our front yard has received many compliments and we cannot wait for the backyard to be completed.

We would recommend Green Thumb to anyone who needs landscaping work done and already have given out their business card to several neighbours.

Caroline you and Brian are not just great clients but great people. Being able to take part in creating your landscape project has been the highlight of our summer. I hope you get to enjoy your new outdoor space for many more summers :)
From all of us : Thank you.

MMH
1 review Edmonton, AB

Lot re-grading and new sod installation; paver patio and walk way; grading around house. Everything looks great, work crew was professional, very pleased with the end result.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the rain delay - let's hope for a beautiful summer :)

Vala
1 review Edmonton, AB

After 10 years of putting off getting proper landscaping done, Tamara and her crew came in and did a beautiful design and executed it around 6 mature trees and a few shrubs. They managed to work around the trees without damaging anything. Everyone who visits or walks down the street admires the work. I'm a photographer and use my yard for shoots with models and clients. I'm having a blast playing among the boulders and pathway :) I'm hoping we will be organized enough next year to have Tamara and her crew do some work in the back yard.

Thank you Vala. It was great meeting you! I'm glad we were able to get everything done in time for your photo shoots! We look forward to working with you again and we hope you enjoy your summer.
-Tamara and the crew.

Cameron in Beaumont
1 review Edmonton, AB

I recently sat down with Tamara at Greenthumb Landscaping for a brief one to one. I was immediately impressed with her knowledge and creativity displayed in working with me on my landscaping project. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tamara and her company for any landscaping project.

It was great being able to assist you with your upcoming landscape design. I wish you all the best in 2017

Tracee Baird in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

It was both a privilege & a pleasure to work with such a fluid, organized, capable, & respectful group of individuals. Professional, communicative dialogue was consistent from the beginning. Her crew were pleasant, thorough, and tidy throughout. I highly recommend Green Thumb Landscaping in and around the Edmonton area!

Thanks Tracee! It was truly a pleasure working with you. I loved your involvement and your communication throughout the project. You are such an awesome person - Thank you for everything. I hope you get many good books read and lots of relaxing done in your new zen area. :)

Dana Hertling in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tamara and her crew were awesome to work with, very friendly and easy to ask questions about the job. We had some trouble setting a date to get the landscaping completed on our end and Tamara was very accommodating in working with us and finally getting us in in very little time once we were ready to go. They were very meticulous with their work and it definitely shows! Awesome job, definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review! It was fantastic working with the two of you. The crew REALLY enjoyed the pizza and they wanted to say 'Thanks you rock!' (or some variation of that... I was trying to be punny with "Rock"). Cheers to relaxing in the hottub!

Gordeb from Calgary
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tamara, who owns Green Thumb is a lovely young women. She captured the design we were looking for. Given the weather this summer, it took a little longer to get the project underway, but once started it was full steam ahead. The crew, led by Daniel did an excellent job. The project was completed in the fall and I am looking forward to seeing the yard in the spring when all the plants come alive again. Tamara was very pleasant to deal with. Always on time and willing to take the time to answer all our questions.

It was wonderful working with you! Getting the chance to design and create your project was fun and the end result was rewarding. I hope you have many wonderful summers :)

More about Green Thumb Landscaping

At Green Thumb Landscaping we are committed to working with you to create the perfect outdoor living space. We provide professional work with a unique design. From natural stone to precast brick our team would be delighted to work with you.

If you are interested in booking a consultation, please fill out the form at greenthumblandscaping.ca/contact

We look forward to working with you.