Vitz Reno

3 Airdrie Rd Unit #U04 Toronto ON M4G 1L8

Reviews for Vitz Reno

Saif from Scarborough
Saif from Scarborough

Walked away from basement finishing project

They walked off job site and did not return to finish the job as per contract. Furthermore I found out that the stairs installed were not solid oak stairs as per contract. They isntalled oak capped stairs and used vaneer sides. AND LONG LIST OF DEFICIENCIES. They are not responding to any of my messages via email or Whatsap or calls. I made mistake of trusting them and paid out big chunk of final balance due. Now they have disappeared. Don't trust what you see on homestars. This post has been pending upload for 6 days.

joelbelgrave
joelbelgrave
1 review Ajax, ON

basement renovation

Team Vitz came into my home and made a masterpiece out of a disastrous basement. Vitali was very patient and listened to my wants and needs. The pricing was exactly what I was looking for compared to other companies. His team installed a full bathroom with shower, kitchen, living space, bedroom and laundry room. The guys were very friendly & courteous. They did an amazing job in less time than I anticipated. I rate Team Vitz a perfect 10/10.

Lauren
Lauren

Front door replacement

The guys were very professional and went above and beyond. They are great guys who do quality work for a fair price. We couldn't be happier with the door and with their service and are currently using them again for another job.

mitch
mitch

general repairs to kitchen and bathroom

I have needed a handful of repairs to my kitchen and bathroom and on the numerous occasions I have called on Vitz Reno, I have been very pleased. Vitalii has been quick to respond, he has made sure repairs are right the first time and is as careful about how my money is spent. He always lets me know what to expect in terms of costs and time to complete repairs and on more than one occasion has been able to handle the job for less than others would have charged me. I like the quality of work that Vit Renzo does and I like that they leave the job site clean and tidy. I find Vitalii tremendous to deal with. I will continue to use them.

isaac
isaac

Basement renovation

I hired vitz reno to do my basement renovation after I saw his work at a friend of mine and got rave reviews.
The job was pretty straight forward, we had them replace the flooring with laminate flooring and also gut the whole bathroom, put a tub in place and bring it up to date.
What I liked about vitz reno was how professional they were, we signed a contract and they did everything they were supposed to do and didn't surprise us with additional expense.
The basement looks great and it's finally a space the whole family can enjoy.

More about Vitz Reno

Vitz Reno is specializes in home renovations projects such as kitchen renovation, basement renovation, bathroom renovation and home additions.