Eco Refinishers

David Hood from Barrie
David Hood from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Refinish bar top

We recently had a new bar built in our lower living area. The job was done well with one exception. The counter top that had been installed didn't match the standards of the rest of the work (there were ridges where the sections met and, after having painted the bar, the stark white colour was not appealing).
No problem. Having dealt with Phil and his boys previously (a vanity top in our ensuite bath which looks as good as new after 5 years) we knew how to rectify the situation.
We picked out a colour that perfectly complimented the bar and scheduled EcoRefinishers to come in.
Zach and Gabriel arrived right on time and got to work. They fixed the unevenness in the counter and applied their product in quick order.
The results are outstanding. The colour of the countertop now makes the bar pop! From our past experience with the workmanship and the product, we know we'll enjoy our bar for years to come. Thanks Phil, Zach and Gabriel.

Dan & Kathy in Bradford
Dan & Kathy in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen counter resurfacing

We requested a quote from Phil for resurfacing our kitchen countertop and were so impressed with his presentation that we booked a reno date immediately. Zach showed up right on time and within 3 hours he had completed and cleaned the site as though he had never been in except for having a like new kitchen countertop. We cannot express enough how happy we are with the finished product. I'm glad my wife found the site on the net otherwise we would have spend twice if not 3 times what we did using EcoRefinishers Barrie. Thank you guys for taking 15 years off our kitchen. I've attached before and after pictures.

Thanks Dan & Kathy. It was a pleasure serving you. You picked a beautiful colour and will have many years of use from your reused countertop.

Elizabeth in Barrie
Elizabeth in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen renovation - counter top re-finishing

I have recently had my kitchen countertop resurfaced by the guys at Eco Refinishers. I love the result.....
The service was great and we will definitely have them back to do more work in the future.

renoluvr
renoluvr
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Counter Resurfacing

I wanted to take this time to express how much I love our resurfaced counter and more importantly how much my husband also liked the finished product. It looks incredible and I can’t believe that it’s the same counter top. I am equally impressed with the professionalism, dedication, skill and attention to detail the installers gave to the job at hand. It was also fascinating to see all the preparation work and the different steps and then finally the finished product. Eco Refinishers has a great team and I will be happy to and have already recommended their services to others as I think it is a great option to having new counters installed and I can also feel good because I’m doing my part to help the environment. I don’t think people realize how toxic and how many pollutants are in counter tops.

Jeff & Jen - Penetang
Jeff & Jen - Penetang
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Kitchen countertops and bathroom vanity

We bought a house and although countertops were only a few years old, we weren't thrilled with the colours. Not only was Eco Refinishers able to offer us colours that we like, but the craftsmanship was great. There seemed to be great attention to detail and our home was left in the same shape as we left it, except with nice new countertops. We would highly recommend this procedure not only as a green initiative but for the great look at a very reasonable cost.

Crystal in Thornton
Crystal in Thornton
1 review Thornton, ON

Refinishing an old laminate countertop

My kitchen counters was a mess, the previous owners had put two seperate counters together to make one. There was a huge seam between the two where food would get stuck. Now there is NO SEAM. they filled and blended the two together and you would think it was one continuous countertop. The job was done quickly and I could even use it the same evening.

Thank you for the kind review Crystal. By the sink the previous owners had also mounted a knife holder on the countertop and cut slots so that the knife blades went through the countertop. We filled the slots before spraying the countertop a beautiful Misty Gray colour, and because of Crystals desire to reuse the countertop, she kept more toxins out of our landfill sites and saved some money. Way to go Crystal!!

Shawn in kitchener
Shawn in kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen counter top

I wanted to suprise my Mom and have the counter tops replaced in her kitchen but came across the eco refinishing guys online. I looked into the process and dedided to give it a try based on the savings compared to buying a new counter top.
The Father was the main contact and his boys came to give a quote and do the work. They guys a young but very knowledgeable and professional.
I like the new look but my Mom has not seen it yet. I'm sure she will be as impressed as I am.
I also liked how they were done in 3 hours and it was ready to go immediately.
I recommend it to anyone.

Shawn Harris.
Kitchener

Thanks for the encouraging review Shawn. We don't usually travel as far as Kitchener, but had so many inquiries in southwestern Ontario that I sent the boys to do some work in that area. We need a couple of dealers to service and promote our services from Windsor to Kitchener.

Rita & Peter In Wasaga Beach
Rita & Peter In Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Countertop Refinishing

Whoever out there, is thinking of replacing countertops, should take a look at refinishing them instead, with the "Dynamic Duo Team" of Zak & Gabriel at ecocountertops!

We were looking at an expensive, time consuming kitchen countertop replacement, until we accidentally ran into ecocountetops at the Wasaga Beach Home Show last year, and after a quick estimate, we decided to refinish instaed of replace..

Not only did it make financial sense, but it also proved to be environmetally friendly - A Double Bonus!

It tokk practically no time at all for the very capable & extremely friendly set of brothers to mask, spray, and resurface our entire kitchen countertops.... Very fast - Very Efficient - Very Clean!
They refinished in the morning, we used in the afternoon!

This is a "Dynamic Duo Brother Team" that displays customer service know-how well beyond their years, so, don't let their age fool you!
They know what they're doing & display professionalism at every turn.

The "Customer Satisfaction" is what impressed us the most.
We had to have them return almost a year later for a problem we caused, and they were there to please again without question!

Not only are we willing to put this review in writing, we're just as
eager to speak to anyone who may be uncertain about having any kind of countertop refinished....Go with this "#1 Quality Company!"

We have given Zak & Gabriel permission to give out our name and phone number to any of their interested, but uncertain perspective customers who would like to speak to us or even come to see our "resurfaced ecocountertops"

ZAK & GABRIEL - It was such a pleasure doing business with you both!

Sincerely
Peter & Rita From Wasaga Beach

fred orillia
fred orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

countertop refinish

What a pleasure it was to have my kitchen counter refinished by Ecocountertops. My house was being prepared for the process of selling and the new countertop made the kitchen look 100% fresher and cleaner. Now I love the kitchen and will recommend this product for all bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchen countertops. It was so much better than replacing and sending more debris to the landfill sites. I am very happy and satisfied with this product and hope more people will use it and help save our environment.

Thanks Fred! Most people are not aware that countertops are held together with urea formaldyhyde resin which has been linked to cancer in Europe. This resin is harmless after the flash off period of 1 to 3 years for a new countertop until it is saturated with water, usually at the landfill site when it is released into our ground water. As well as getting a beautiful new countertop, Fred reused his countertop and kept the toxins out of the landfill.

More about Eco Refinishers

We specialize in professional cabinet refinishing using eco-friendly, water-based lacquers to achieve a quality, factory finish. In business for over 13 years, we excel in punctuality, communication, and attention to detail. We offer a three year warranty, as well as free in-home consultations. Email us today to either get an estimate right online or book an appointment! We look forward to working with you.

Kindest Regards,