EcoRefinishers

705-791-9860
643 Lakelands Avenue
Innisfil
L9S 4E5

Wow, wow, wow. I can't express how impressed I was with EcoRefinishers from the quality of their work to their customer service. EcoRefinishers recently painted my existing dark cherry wood kitchen into a bright, cream colour. My biggest fear was if the colour was going to match the new island and pantry that were being installed by different kitchen cabinet company. EcoRefinishers matched it perfectly even to the exact sheen. They worked around my schedule to accommodate my short time lines and switched their schedule around and worked on Sunday to complete the job.
If your looking to renovate kitchens, bathrooms and your cabinets are in good shape, I would recommend painting your cabinets and saving a lot of money. I can't say enough about EcoRefinishers and what a great job they did on my kitchen. I have already recommend them to a few friends who will be painting their bathrooms and kitchens as well.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are ecstatic that we could do an exact match of Colour and Sheen and save you a lot of money. Your existing cabinets were in beautiful shape and they were definitely salvageable! No need to throw them into the landfills! Thank you for your patience with some of the small hiccups we had to work though but it was worth it in the end. It was our pleasure tranforming your kitchen, take care and all the best!
Tabatha