CertaPro Painters Edmonton

10303 65 Ave Edmonton AB T6L3P6
Owner/Manager
Khaled Youssef [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Edmonton  >  CertaPro Painters Edmonton
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CertaPro Painters Edmonton

BJ from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

I hired CertaPro Painters to apply 2 coats of primer to my new basement development (1265 sq. ft.) and paint all the ceilings with 2 coats of paint. I was very pleased with their painter, Sharid, who did an excellent job. He was congenial, worked steadily, careful in his clean-up and consulted with me regarding the bulkheads before he proceeded. He was knowledgeable and was very willing to share painting tips. I received a number of quotes and found CertaPro Painters to be fair and the most reasonably priced.

Job Price

Thank you for your repeat business.

Conrad Mitchell in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

This is the second time we have used CertaPro. Once again, very professional, courteous and clean, with very good results. We would recommend CertaPro to anyone who wants a very good paint job with no problems, at a reasonable price.

Job Price

Much appreciated!

More about CertaPro Painters Edmonton

CertaPro Painters does the largest amount of residential and commercial painting across Canada for a reason. As a larger company, we hold our painters accountable to high quality standards while maintaining a competitive price. We make sure the job is done right the first time and we always keep our ...