NVG Renovation

Reviews for NVG Renovation

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Kitchen backsplash

Greg did a great job on the kitchen backsplash. He was very fast to respond and set up the job. Overall a very pleasant experience. I would hire NVG again.

Thank you Kim, you're kitchen looks great !

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood floors and Trim

Greg was amazing! He made sure that the job was completed on time and on budget. We had 2 small children so it was really important to get back into our home and he made sure that after he was finished the job the house was clean before he left. We now have beautiful maple wood floors and 7 inch baseboards. We would highly recommend his work to all our friends and family! Great job Greg!

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun working with you.

Dimitre  from Toronto
Dimitre from Toronto

Hardwood flooring

Assisted Review

My Reno is now complete, thanks to the hard working guys at Nvg renovation. New hardwood floor throughout the main floor of my house, and laminate flooring in the basement.

Hi Dimitre, everything worked out well. I wish you the best of luck with building you're new house.

Tedi from Toronto
Tedi from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Assisted Review

I would like to thank Greg, the owner of Nvg tile and renovation, for doing an amazing job renovating my bathroom. I look forward to hiring Nvg again in the future.

Hello Tedi, thank you for everything. You made my job a lot easier, by making sure all the material was ordered in advance.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Tiles and hardwood installation

Assisted Review

I would like to thank Greg, the owner of NVG Renovation. For doing a wonderful job installing marble tiles and hardwood floor throughout our house. I would definitely hire Nvg again in the future and I have recommended them to my friends as well.

Larry  from Toronto
Larry from Toronto

Painting

Assisted Review

I called NVG renovation to get a quote for the interior painting of my house. The guys gave me a pretty good price, their work was completed on schedule and very professional. Would use their services again.

Dimitar Naydenov  from Toronto
Dimitar Naydenov from Toronto

LAMINATE FLOORING

Assisted Review

My wife and i wanted to install laminate flooring in our basement. We called Nvg renovation. Greg came by to give us an estimate. We told him what kind of flooring we wanted, He picked up all the material and started to work that same day. The whole job was complete in 2 days. We are very happy with our new basement the floor looks great.

F from Toronto
F from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I am so happy that I came across NVG Renovation and ended up hiring them to work on my bathroom.
I have had really bad experiences in the past with renovations and was very weary about starting this project. All my worries were put to rest when I met Greg from NVG renovations. He is the consummate professional, and from our first interaction, I knew my project was in good hands.
I'm so happy with his ideas, designs, sourcing of materials, personality, excellent work ethic, timeliness, and professionalism. He helped me ensure that water drained efficiently away from my walls and floors and even prevented leaking. HIs prices are reasonable and fair, without any surprises.
If I could give them more stars I would.
I know his specialty is tiles, hardwood and flooring, and I can see his craftsmanship in the work he did in my bathrooms.
Thank you Greg for your hard work and for making both my bathrooms safe and useable. I hope to work with you in the future, and I wish you continued success.

Hi F. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Ayrat
Ayrat

Kitchen,bathrom

I hired NVG to install a mosaic backsplash and marble floor tiles. His price was very fair the quality of work was great. Greg was very patient and made sure i was completely happy. I highly recommend NVG Renovation. Cheers!

Hi Ayrat. I'm always happy to help, thanks again

More about NVG Renovation

NVG Renovation is a second generation renovation company with over 15 years’ experience. Our job is not just to build you what you want but also to dig down and make sure you know what you want and all the options which might go with it. Construction can be an emotional experience for many homeowners and it’s important that after all is said and done that the product exceeds our client’s expectations.

Custom bathrooms, any flooring, marble, hardwood, ceramic, granite, plumbing, custom finishes.