NVG Renovation

Reviews for NVG Renovation

DanielandJen in Toronto
DanielandJen in Toronto

Stands by his work

We hired Greg in summer of 2016 to renovate our small 3 piece bathroom. We didn't make it easy for Greg either, choosing penny-round (small quarter-sized round tiles) as our floor tile which required a steady eye to line up without disrupting the pattern. Greg did an excellent job, and didn't charge us for some extra work moving the plumbing over to fit the new sink and vanity. But what has us really impressed is the fact that we called Greg almost a year later regarding some water that had gotten in between the marble and was leaking from the shower. He came right away with all his gear to assess the problem and fix it, free of charge, even though the problem wasn't due to his work. He explained everything he did and how to avoid the problem in the future, cleaned up, and left without taking payment for his time, the extra materials, and the travel from North Toronto to downtown. It is a rare thing to find a contractor that is honest, considerate, fair, and generous that does great work. Highly recommended.

It was a pleasure. Hope you guys have a great summer.

Pavel
Pavel

Bathroom and shower reno

Hired Greg to completely re-re basement leaking shower and fix framing and wall water damage. Great, professional work on original and added projects done in timely manner addressing all our needs, requests. Several issues discovered behind walls in our old house were acknowledged and fixed at fare rate. Pleasant, polite, people with good design vision and suggestions. We are enjoying our absolutely stunning custom glass shower stall. Definitely recommend these hard working guys, who will work around your schedule and family specifics for your bathroom projects.

Happy new year guys!
I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your new shower, It was a pleasure working for you.

Matthew
Matthew

Laundry room, 2 bathrooms, baseboards

Greg did an excellent job with all the work he's done for us! After giving us a quote, we were able to hire him within the next few weeks. Initially, we hired Greg to just retile our laundry room and 2 bathrooms. However, after seeing the great job he did, we asked if he could add doing the baseboards for our basement as well. He always made sure that we were happy with the details of the work being done. Every day that he was scheduled to come in, he was on time, patient with my questions, and courteous. The tiling and baseboard work is very precise and looks amazing. I would definitely recommend Greg and NVG! We hope to have him back to our place to redo our backsplash and our hardwood later this year! Thanks so much, Greg!

Thank you Matthew, I am looking forward to helping you with the next project.

rhondaabascal .
rhondaabascal .

Tiles and baseboard installation

Very happy with the work Greg did in our home. He was very patient with me with all my questions and concerns. He always checked with me first if he had any issues before going ahead with something. He took his time doing the job making sure it was done right and always cleaned up after every day's work. Would highly recommend him!

Mike.Ankers in Toronto
Mike.Ankers in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Great work and a very professional company to work with! I was always kept up to date and got exactly what was expected and then some.

Boyan Bozhkov from Toronto
Boyan Bozhkov from Toronto

Backsplash and Floor Tiles

NVG Renovation was always on time and completed the job in the given time frame. The quality was outstanding and the price was more than fair. AAA Service. Strongly Recommend.

Alex  from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

Bathroom remodelling

Mr. Natchev did a really good job renovating my bathroom. He was very professional and I had no problem trusting him with my home even when I was not there. Everything was nice and clean when I got home after work and the job was complete in no time.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Kitchen backsplash

Greg did a great job on the kitchen backsplash. He was very fast to respond and set up the job. Overall a very pleasant experience. I would hire NVG again.

Thank you Kim, you're kitchen looks great !

More about NVG Renovation

NVG Renovation is a second generation renovation company with over 15 years’ experience. Our job is not just to build you what you want but also to dig down and make sure you know what you want and all the options which might go with it. Construction can be an emotional experience for many homeowners and it’s important that after all is said and done that the product exceeds our client’s expectations.

Custom bathrooms, any flooring, marble, hardwood, ceramic, granite, plumbing, custom finishes.