Nvg Renovation

100 Gowan Avenue Toronto ON M4K 2E5

Reviews for Nvg Renovation

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Bathroom tile and leaking fixes

So many positive things to say about Greg and his company. He is excellent to work with, problem solver, great communicator and brought me so much peace of mind to projects at my home I felt so overwhelmed about. I'm so happy to have worked with him and to have found NVG.

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review I really appreciate it.

Nina in Toronto
Nina in Toronto

kitchen backsplash and household repairs

My husband and I had a great experience working with Greg, He installed our beautiful glass tile kitchen backsplash and completed some much needed repairs around the house,. Greg was a hard working, responsible, knowledgeable, very professional contractor. He takes great pride in his work and finishes his tasks in a timely and cleanly manner. He is also very honest about his capabilities and will refer to other services when needed. Would highly recommended Greg and will use him again in the future.

Hello Nina and Darren, I am look forward to seeing you guys again in the future. Thank you so much for the 10 star review.

Adam P in Toronto
Adam P in Toronto

Powder Room Transformation

I had a very positive experience working with NVG Renovations to remodel our dated powder room. Greg and his team were quick to respond to my inquiry, and based on the positive Homestars reviews, and his reasonable quote, it was a no-brainer. I especially appreciate how they were able to fit us in, and even completed the project ahead of schedule.
The project involved demo’ing the old bathroom, and installing new floor tiles, toilet, mounted sink, light, plus new bathroom door + hardware. Greg did a wonderful job on the floor tiles and he’s also an expert painter and did a fabulous job painting the walls and trim.
I can be somewhat nit-picky with small details, but Greg was very accommodating and attentive to my concerns and fully delivered on all my requests. I felt comfortable with them in the house as they were very professional and considerate, and you can tell they have a very good work ethic and were mindful of keeping the place clean. We can’t believe how great our small bathroom turned out, it has been completely transformed from a tired 1970’s look, to a luxurious and modern bathroom, right out of a magazine! I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks Greg and NVG Renovations for a successful reno!

Thank you Adam for the amazing review.
I am very happy that we were able to finish the job nicely and ahead of schedule. The pictures look perfect
great job!

M. Bassit in East York
M. Bassit in East York

Bathroom and hallway renovation.

Greg was doing a renovation for my neighbours. I was impressed with his work.
He renovated my bathroom, new floor, new tiles, new toilet and general painting. It now looks like a bathroom from a magazine, beautiful.
My hallway done over with complete tiling, baseboarding, closet shelves the way I wanted them. Custom made since I wanted thick shelves which are not available in the store. It was difficult work since the floor was sloping to one side and the walls were crooked. He did a fantastic job and I am very happy with the result. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you very much for the 10 star review.

Bonnie and Jim in Toronto
Bonnie and Jim in Toronto

Bathroom Renovations

I found Greg on HomeStars. I was confident from our first meeting after having other contractors come out to our home that Greg was the right person for us. He was very personable, his job quote for our bathroom renovation was reasonable, and he was flexible to work within our budget. There are not enough positive things we can say about him. He deserves a 10+. His workmanship is top notch. He renovated our main bathroom by installing a new bath tub, sink-vanity, toilet, shower tiles, sub-floor with tiles, painted, added dry wall, new faucets, light fixtures, a mirror, and other bathroom accessories. Our new bathroom is not only appealing on the outside, but more importantly, all the underneath work was done to perfection. Furthermore, Greg was always punctual, his work area was kept neat, tidy and spotless throughout the day and when he left at the end of the evening. We couldn’t be happier with our new bathroom. It was a pleasure to have him in our home. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone wanting to have any home renovations done. We will be looking forward to seeing him again for any future projects that we may need to do. Thank-You Greg for an amazing job

Bonnie and Jim

Hello Bonnie, Jim, and Jeff.
Thank you for referring me to your friends, and for the 10 srar review. I will come by to say hi since I am working in the area for a few more days.

karen m.
karen m.

Re-tile bathroom floor

From the start, Greg was absolutely great to work with. He provided a clear breakdown of his work in the quote, followed up to confirm the start date and scope of work, and was professional throughout the installation process. This is clearly his area of expertise, and he was knowledgeable about the pros and cons of different tile options, the subfloor, and how to manage the transition to the wood floors in the hall. His tile and grout work are excellent, and as this was an old bathroom, he was able to effectively deal with the less than perfectly straight walls, and reinstall our toilet onto the old lead drain stack. He was also exceptionally reliable, calm and tidy, something you really appreciate if you have done any reno work! He even made the trek to our house after an ice storm, which was definitely beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend him for any tile work you have, and would absolutely use him again.

Thank you Karen. That ice storm surprised us all :)

Lizzie Duncan in North york
Lizzie Duncan in North york

Various

Greg was on time every day and on budget at the end of project. He did drywall, trim work, painting, dishwasher install, changed light fixtures and tile work. All were perfectly done! I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Greg!

Hi Lizzie, thank you for trusting me with all of your projects.

Greg

Sharon  in East York
Sharon in East York

Bathroom install, closets, pocket door repair...

Greg from NVG Renovation was fantastic and deserves every bit of the 10/10 rating. I had a bathroom install that needed to be completed asap and Greg came through for me. He responded to my call quickly, was able to come the next day and completed the work the same day. He did an excellent job.
Since then I have had Greg do several projects in my home. He is trustworthy, pleasant, consistent, prompt, reliable, fair and knowledgeable.
I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much Sharon.
I am looking forward to seeing you guys next week.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Drywall, painting, rack install, furniture repair

Greg is the ultimate handy man: can fix anything, does it right -- quickly and efficiently --for a fantastic price. He's also very pleasant and professional. He drywalled and painted my hall and the ceiling over my stairs, removed and replaced two towel racks which also entailed drywalling and painting, fixed four dining room chairs, ... worked for 3 days (had to buy paint, did two coats on all walls) and was willing to stick by his original estimate of $400.00 even though there was far more work and time involved than anticipated. Greg and NVG are a find!!

Hi Suzanne,

It was my pleasure doing the work.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review.

Bathroom Renovation

We found Greg from NVG Renovation on Homestars and have nothing but good to say about him. They redid our entire bathroom and handled everything from removing and replacing the problematic wall, to moving the shower plumbing to another wall, adding insulation, waterproofing, installing sink & toilet, wall & floor tiles, ceiling touch up, and painting. Highly knowledgeable and skilled, always on time, reasonably priced, kept us informed, kept the space clean, and went the extra mile to keep us happy. And when the project went longer than expected Greg started working longer hours to ensure it would get done by a certain time. We will definitely be calling Greg again for future projects and would highly recommend him to anyone. - Stephanie & Orlando

Hi guys, I would be more than happy to help you with future projects. Thank you so much for the review.

More about Nvg Renovation

NVG Renovation is a second generation renovation company with over 15 years’ experience. Our job is not just to build you what you want but also to dig down and make sure you know what you want and all the options which might go with it. Construction can be an emotional experience for many homeowners and it’s important that after all is said and done that the product exceeds our client’s expectations.

Custom bathrooms, any flooring, marble, hardwood, ceramic, granite, plumbing, custom finishes.