IELECTRIC INC.

Lighting
Milton ON L9T 0L4
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Mississauga  >  IELECTRIC INC.

Reviews for IELECTRIC INC.

These guys provided great service were timely, thorough and polite. Price was not bad. They did a fair bit of work to identify the problems with the GFI outlet. Would use them again

Thank you very much we try our hardest to ensure clients are satisfied with our performance and fair price

1 review Milton, ON

Junior and Anbar were wonderful to work with and extremely helpful. They installed the light fixture and went above and beyond to help me install the crystal pieces as well. Showed up on time and very friendly. Would definitely ask to work with them again for future projects.

Thank you kindly for such great review.

cindy in Toronto

The installer did a great job installing the 240V drop wire. Igor was very timely responding to me and setting up the project. The project came in right on the estimate.

Thank you kindly for great review!

Domenic in Toronto

James and Patrick changed our kitchen outlet they were kind hard working curtious and polite and good workman ship we are very pleased with there work.
We intend to use them again for other work we have planned.

GL in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Mike and his assistant were very professional and competent in solving 3 circuit problems in our house, one of which another contractor could not solve, we'll definitely use IElectric again if needed.

Thank you very much sir for your kind words and business.

1 review Milton, ON

We switched the electric panel off for resetting, but ended up couldn't switch it back-on, so we called iElectric for help. They sent Mike here within 4 hours. He helped us to put the panel back on, reset the plugs that were also tripped at the panel, and installed a timer switch for an outdoor lighting. He was very helpful, good manner, and highly professional. He even helped us to program the switch for dawn and dusk settings. He is a very fine young man for his profession! Thank you Mike!

Rpatel from Vaughan

I recently hired iElectric Inc. to install cabinet lighting in my home. James & Mikhail were very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. My kitchen looks wonderful. I would use them again in the future for any other lighting needs.

Thank you very much for your business we truly appreciate your recommendation!

Frank in Milton

The well contractor's electrician was a no show after new pump installed leaving me potentially without water for three days. Five Milton and Guelph electricians would not return a Friday afternoon call.
Saturday I called Electric. James Smith was here in a half hour and I am back with water. Masterful work, great personality. Highly recommended.

rmikhail in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The ielectric team and management are an absolute pleasure to deal with. They bid on our project as part of our arrangement with our builder and won the job based on cost, timing and the standard offering included in their quote. Their price was very competitive given the amount of potlights, 200AMP service, complete house wiring...etc. I even threw them a few curve balls, like z-wave light switches, electric blinds and they never complained and were always accomodating even when I changed the scope of the porject (several times!).

I've dealt with many electricians over the years and I can honestly say - the iElectric team is by far the best in terms of knowledge, responsiveness and professionalism.

Thank you!
Ramy

Amy in Mississauga
1 review Smithville, ON

IElectric installed a plug for the secondary fridge in my garage that I had previously been running from an extension cord. I feel much safer now.
The electrician also helped plan and provided and estimate for the installation of square pot lights in my finished family room. IElectric has earned my business for this future project with their friendly and respectful service. The courteous employees are evidence of a well run business. Recommend A+

More about IELECTRIC INC.

iELECTRIC INC. is an electrical company based in Milton, Ontario with over 15 years of experience. Our licensed electricians specialize in residential and commercial projects, offering a broad range of electrical and home automation services throughout the GTA. iELECTRIC INC. offers the following services: new construction wiring, service upgrades and panels, custom homes, renovations and additions. potlights, residential electrical, generators and backup power service, pools and hot tubs. pool installations. pool hook-ups and UPS installation and troubleshooting.

iElectric INC. will deliver value to each customer with our highly knowledge and trained electricians that have earned an exceptional reputation for our craftsmanship & professionalism. We are known for our prompt and stress-free custom electrical work at competitive prices.

When you choose iELECTRIC INC., our qualified electricians will guarantee a professional service, which will surpass your expectations!

Lighting and Electricians
Potlights , Recessed Lights, Solar Power, Motion Detectors, Ceiling Fans, Heaters, All Electrical Supplies, Home Automation Systems, RADIORA, Generators, Panels, Cutler Hammer, Siemens, Central Vacs, Hayward, Pools, LED, Tape Light, Knob And Tube Removal, Breaker Panel, Breakers, Baseboard Heaters, Plumbing, heating and cooling.
Custom homes, commercial, try out plumbing, heating and cooling division as well!
liteline, contrast, decora, Lutron, Juno, Cutler hammer, square d. siemens, europhase, in-lite, cooper and many more.
iELECTRIC works with your designer, your clients, direct builders / contractors and homeowners directly to ensure you are fully satisfied.
2010
please contact for more information
Cheque or eTransfer funds