West Coast Maid Service

shelley from Delta
shelley from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Home cleaning services

I never write reviews but i sat down to tell you all this is the worst company ever to hire! DO NOT HIRE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. The owner is rude disrespectful and complete unprofessional. regret hiring this company and letting them in my house. will never come on time or on schedule time rush through things be rude on the phone hang up on you if you state the obvious to them and tell you they can not handle your drama. its better to leave your house dirty. THe owner then demands for a visa number and information or a picture of the visa and driver liceners picture and says its LEGAL to have a copy of my visa n her phone. I was so amazed for a business owner to be so rude. PLEASE DO NOT HIRE WEST COAST MAIDS

Devon from Delta
Devon from Delta
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cleaning

I had West Coast Maids based on their Excellent Reviews, Deanna was their to answer all our questions. I booked her ladies to do a Move In cleaning and OMG I got back to my Real dirty apartment and my apartment looked brand new. Thanks WCM.

Marie Sinclair from Vancouver
Marie Sinclair from Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

First time cleaning

Just moved into town. Needed my rented condo cleaned bad!!! Called WCM and i couldnt beleive how thorough they were.
My bf is a neat freak and he actually gave them the OCD thumbs up! Thanks Deanna!! Totally recommend!!

More about West Coast Maid Service

To say that Deanna Samoleski, owner and operator of West Coast Maids, is a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping things clean and organized is an understatement. Since 1999, Deanna has been helping families just like yours not only keep their homes clean and organized, but also by keeping ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Surrey?