Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Calgary AB T3M 0A9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Calgary  >  Chinook Exteriors Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Jayne Martin in Calgary

Last year my eaves trough was damaged when a storage container was moved from my driveway. The company agreed to pay to have my eaves trough repaired or replaced but had great difficulty getting any company to return their calls. Chinook Exteriors Inc. came through with flying colours. I was so impressed with the quality of eaves trough that I hired them to replace the eaves on my detached garage as well. After completing renovations and in anticipation of hanging Christmas lights, I once again contacted Chinook Exteriors Inc. to see if I could be put on the list to now have my soffit, fascia and downspouts replaced as well. Jean-Francois contacted me personally and provided me with a quote in a week. Eight days later, they arrived to complete both my bungalow and my garage. Seeing that rain was predicted in the forecast for the following Wednesday and Thursday, they arrived and completed my house on the Saturday and my garage on the Sunday. Both jobs were completed in a very professional manner. I also had different downspouts which looped up and over my lawn and also extended to my back fence. They replaced exactly what I had. I am very pleased with the work performed by Chinook Exteriors Inc. and would highly recommend them. It is nice to know a company where no job is too large or too small.

Job Price

Thanks Jayne, we greatly appreciate your review and are pleased with your satisfaction with our product and service, Chinook Exteriors extends itself to all our customers, and we take pride in making our customer's homes look great and function well
Thanks again

Jim Berglund in Calgary

I was delighted by the responsiveness, flexibility, thoroughness, and follow-up that Chinook provided.

The installer, Matthew, went above and beyond my expectations to ensure we were satisfied in every way.

Oh, and the product quality was terrific! My home looks like new.

Job Price

Thanks Jim for the positive review, Chinook Exteriors is proud to meet the specific needs of our customers in a timely and satisfying manner, great to hear your happy with your new eavestroughs

James in Calgary

Chinook Exteriors replaced the gutters and downspouts on our house and garage. The estimate was done right away and Jean-Francois made some suggestions on a better configuration. Mathieu was very friendly and courteous, and also made some adjustments so that it works better for us. So many times contractors “go through the motions” instead of thinking about the job and what they can do to make it work better for the clients. Not with Chinook. There was great pride in their job and workmanship by Jean-Francois, Mathieu and his co-worker. When we received the invoice, it matched the estimate. They did a great job. We are very glad we went with Chinook Exteriors. I have already recommended them to some friends.

Job Price

Hi James, thanks for the positive review, Chinook Exteriors prides itself in determining the exact needs of our customers. Our staff take great pride in their workmanship and we are happy to hear of your satisfaction!

Anthem in Calgary

Jean-Francois and his team were competent, clean, and on time. Job was completed as planned at the quoted price. Satisfaction level is 10 out of 10. I recommend J-F and his team.

Job Price

Hi Anthem, thanks for the positive review, we are pleased that Chinook Exteriors met your expectations!

Todd in Calgary

Quote was provided by J-F very quickly and the work was completed by an excellent two-person crew on a weekend. The crew were professional, hard working and diligent in their clean up. They even returned to complete additional fascia not contained in the original quote. I have had several different contractors at my house over the last 10 years and Chinook Exteriors rank as one of the most pleasant experiences yet - they exceeded my expectations. I will continue to work with them on exterior improvements.

Job Price

Hi Todd, it was a pleasure working with you and we are pleased that you are happy with our work as we take great pride in providing excellent service to our customers
Chinook Exteriors

Met the work crew when they started then headed out of town for 2 days. When we came back job had been completed to perfection and site was cleaned up!

Job Price

Chinook Exteriors is pleased that you are happy with our work and we appreciated the positive review

Sarah in Calgary

Our eavestroughs were in rough shape for a couple of years now, but we kept putting off getting them repaired. On the left side of our house, a piece of the eavestrough broke off and water was sinking in too close to the foundation. Then in the winter we'd always get a bad ice build up in the eavestroughs above our garage. Whenever it would warm up a bit and the ice would melt, instead of going away from our house it would drip and re-freeze into a big ice patch along the path to walk towards our house. We must have went through 10 jugs of ice melt last year alone.

Needless to say I wish we would have called Chinook Exteriors sooner!! From start to finish it was such an excellent experience. Jean-Francois came our house to do our free quote. He was so friendly and professional, and his quote was so reasonable for the amount of work needed, that we decided right off the bat that we wanted to go with Chinook Exteriors.

Jason came out to install the new eavestroughs, downspouts, splash guards and drip edge above the garage. He was so nice too and did such a beautiful job. Our eavestroughs look like the ones on the new homes now - actually better! I really like how they run along the fence in the backyard - so modern and much more efficient. They also added little straps on the eavetroughs so they fold neatly for mowing the lawn. Everything was cleaned up perfectly too. We highly recommend Chinook Exteriors and are so happy with their outstanding work.

Job Price

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for taking the time to write a detailed and appreciative review of Chinook Exteriors. We take great pride in servicing the needs of our customers and it was great meeting you.

Jamea in Edmonton
1 review Okotoks, AB

Excellent service and price. Installation was done quick and efficiently, the the staff was absolutely professional. They cleaned up and were gone leaving only a beautiful house behind. Thank you!