Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Calgary AB T3M0A9
Chinook Exteriors Inc. from Calgary
Owner/Manager
Chinook Exteriors Inc. . [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Calgary  >  Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Paula & James from Calgary

Our older garage never had eaves troughs put on before we bought the house. We called a few companies for quotes and with the quote JF gave us and his reviews we decided to use him, we were please he was able to get the job done quickly and did not try to "upsell" us for items we did not need. We are very happy with the results, even with him having to try to match his new product with the old that was on the garage already. We are looking forward to rain now instead of dreading it.

Hi Paula & James
It's great to hear you are no longer dreading the days it rains!
We pride ourselves on servicing what our clients actually need so that they have a home to be proud of!
Thanks again for your business, it was a pleasure working with you
Sincerely,
Chinook Exteriors

SDumba in

Chinook exteriors was fantastic to work with. Jean Francois and his team were very friendly and easy to work with. They provided a fair estimate and their workmanship was excellent. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you and Chinook Exteriors is appreciative of your future recommendations!

Lorna in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Chinook Exteriors replaced the soffit, facia and eaves trough on my home. Jean-Francois provided a quick, well priced quote with stellar customer service while Yves and Matthew's installation resulted in beautifully finished job. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Chinook Exteriors appreciates your business and is proud of the work we do, as well as the opportunity you provided us to showcase our great work!

tcoupal123 in Calgary

I found Chinook Ext. through BBB online and liked their reviews. I contacted them and my call was returnrd promptly by the owner. It wasn't long to get a free estimate which was more reasonable than Home Depot. We discussed drainage and improvement of some previous eyesore downspouts. I agreed to quote and Jean Francois recommended Mountaiview painting as they coordinate their work. My previous painting quote had not returned my call so I asked Jean Francois to call Mountainview. They called the very next morning and set up estimate. The painters came first and did a perfect job transforming our house in 2 days. I called JF and he color matched the eaves and was there next day to complete eavestrough!!!! Job well done. Our house looks great and the neighbors think so too!!!! Thank you et merci beaucoup.

Job Price

Chinook Exteriors and Mountain View Painting are appreciative of your review as we use our skills to ensure our customers receive the best possible outcome and pleased that your home looks great!

Dan B in

I would like to thank Jean Francois and his team for their professionalism during all aspects of the process. From the time of first reaching out to following up after installation of the eaves to ensure satisfaction with the work, Jean Francois was always available and regularly provided updates. He was transparent and straight forward with his recommendations and associated pricing. In addition, Jean Francois provided enhancements to my existing eaves design to maximize the longevity of the products he installed. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review, Chinook Exteriors invests time into determining the right products for the right job for each of our clients and we are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our work and we greatly appreciate your future recommendations!

Stephanus in Toronto

I had Jean Francois complete a replacement of all my fascia, soffit, gutters and downspouts, in August 2016, as part of a complete exterior renovation of our home.
I found his price very reasonable and his product and work to be of high quality. He quoted a start date and arrived the day before to set up so that he was ready to go the next day.
His crew were personable, friendly and would always ask for my input if they wanted any clarity.
After the job was completed they cleaned up and we did a final inspection. The invoice was presented for the original price quoted.
Also, when wind caused some minor damage 8 months later he came back and repaired this for no charge!
All in all a stellar job Jean Francois.
Thanks for helping make our house look good at a solid price, with great workmanship and great after sales service

Job Price

Hi Stephanus, Chinook Exteriors is appreciative of your business and it was a pleasure to meet you, we glad to hear you are happy with our work.

Sincerley,
Chinook Exteriors

Brent Way from Calgary

Last fall we needed some work done and decided at that time to do eaves-troughs and to clad the eaves. Jean Francois gave us a quote but warned winter may get in the way and it did. So he followed up this spring and did the job this weekend past. Yves and partner turned up and told them what they were going to do and got our input on all the downspout effluent points to avert any pooling near the house which was key.They worked steadily and hard till 7 pm and then came back the next day to complete the job. The work was professional and looks great . We paid for the job only when it was complete and Jean Francois was sure we were happy. He also assured us any problems we might spot in the future would be fixed.
Rosina and Brent Way

Hi Rosina and Brent,
We a very glad to hear from you, thank you for recognizing our team's efforts. We appreciate your son's referral and it was great doing business with you!

Kim in Calgary

Chinook Exteriors went above and beyond my expectations from start to finish. I found Jean ( the owner ) to be very friendly and did a very informative and detailed estimate. The installers that Jean had come over to my house to replace my eavestrough were also very informative, respectful and there attention to detail was just fantastic.I would not hesitate to recommend Chinook Exteriors to anyone. Thanks again Jean!!! Kim

Hi Kim,
It was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy that you are satisfied with our service and work. Thank you very much for your review and future recommendations!

shirleyevans

I was very impressed with this company, they got a quote to me in good time, and were on site as soon as the weather permitted as promised. They were very efficient, and job was well done. Each evening site was cleaned up. I renovate and flip 1-2 houses a year and I will definitely be using Chinook exteriors on my next project and will also have then do the shingling as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a responsible well priced company for the exterior work.

Job Price

We are very please to see you being satisfy with the final result and would like to keep on helping you down the road with your next project .

Thanks Shirley

We needed our window shutters replaced and eave troughs installed. Chinnok Exteriors did the job fast, perfectly, inexpensive and it looks awesome. We plan on getting them back in the spring to do more. Cant say enough about these guys. They are professional, trustworthy, very nice, knowledgeable and hard working!!!

Job Price

Thanks for your time to right us a review !
We will be happy to be back and please you again .

Merry Christmas !
Happy New Year

More about Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Welcome to Chinook Exteriors!

We are Exterior Systems Specialists serving the Greater Calgary area.

We have the experience you can count on to produce the professional results that you expect.

At Chinook Exteriors, we supply, install, maintain and repair the exterior systems that prevent water from entering homes and buildings.

Our specialty is the installation of high quality soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and Gutter Clean System leaf guards to direct water away from roofs and foundations and provide proper air circulation throughout attic spaces

We are very proud of our excellent customer service, high quality products and the beautiful results achieved by our skilled craftsmen.

We are also proud to offer the Gutter Clean System to our clients to keep their eaves troughs free of the leaves and debris that block the water flow and cause overflows, leaks and water damage.

Contact Chinook Exteriors now to book your FREE Estimate