Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Calgary AB T3M 0A9
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Chinook Exteriors Inc.

sschlagel
sschlagel

Replacement of Gutters, Eavestroughs and Fascia

I can't say enough about Dean and the quality of products and service I received. I originally had white fascia and the builder's cheap eavestroughs and downspouts. I changed them to gray to match the trim of my house and of course went from 4" g to 5" and added a downspout or eavestrough to the back. All were the large 3 x 3 inch. I also had the downspouts going into weeping tile which unfortunately froze up last winter and caused all sorts of chaos with ice and water. Chinook Exteriors provided me with the option of having a diverter which allowed me to have one downspout still going into the weeping tile and winter pipe on the other side for the winter. It was a great idea and accomodated my needs. The work was professionally done and Sean was very meticulous and particular in his craftsmanship. I found Dean to be a really honest and trustworthy and I was pleased with the final outcome. My house looks really awesome and I'm ready for storms either in the winter or the summer. I would highly recommend Chinook Exteriors and once I am looking at having my vinyl and soffits replaced, I won't think twice with going with this company. Thank you so much Dean and your crew for the great work. I am really pleased with the outcome. Sylvia

Hello Sylvia! Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate the time you took to write the kind words for the work and our team. We are so happy your happy and we hope you enjoy.

abcdefg
abcdefg

The Company handled all my needs with great care, cleaned up after themselves. I am really happy with the service and outcome.

The outcome was more the expected. The work was done professionally, and with pride. They cleaned ,washed and removed all old eavestroughs. Exceptionally pleased with the final outcome. I had both the house and garage done. Very Satisfied.

We are so happy you are satisfied! Thank you for the 10 star review!

Lynne in Calgary
Lynne in Calgary

Gutter cleaning

I had Chinook exteriors do my gutters today they did such a great job . The workers were very polite and professional and even took videos of the before and after ! I highly recommend them if you are looking to get new gutters or even just a cleaning !

Thank you for the review Lynne. We look forward to working with you in the future to replace the old eaves.

Upgrade Eavestrough and Facia

Jean-Francois and his team redid our eave troughs last fall. We had a 30-year old concrete tile roof that, due to the original installation, represented some real challenges. The end result was fantastic. More importantly, the after installation service to get things exactly right deserves special mention. Thanks, we appreciate the effort and the quality of work. Walter

Thank you for the review Walter! We appreciate the kind words and are so happy your happy with our work and our team.

Great Service!

Very happy with the quick service and professionalism.

The crew came out and finished the job vary quickly which helped us out a lot.

With the cold weather we were expecting the crew to take longer then they did!!

Thank you for the positive review, it's is greatly appreciated. We are very pleased that you had a positive experience and that we able to provide you the service you expected. Thanks again.

Exterior Renovations

Great workmanship and customer service. The installers are profession and great to work with. Great over all experience from start to finish. Definitely would recommend the company to anyone looking for exterior renovations on their home.

Thanks you for the review and the recommendation. Chinook Exteriors works hard to please our customers from estimation to completion.

Marc in Blairmore
Marc in Blairmore

Soffit repair: tricky job well done.

Chinook Exteriors helped me out with some tricky soffit work. I had a hole that had to be patched up and had to thread some cable through for a security camera in another really awkward location. Soffit sheets are really fragile, and mine were no longer on the market. Chinook exteriors were able to find a close match and do the work very neatly. I was very pleased. I'd recommend them without hesitation for any soffit repair or installation.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you are pleased with work and that you would recommend our work.

RegularJoe12345 in Calgary
RegularJoe12345 in Calgary

Eavestrough Installation

Called around for an estimate, the guy was out right away to provide a quote. The work was done quickly and professionally. They were great to deal with, would recommend!

Thank you for the review. Chinook Exteriors works hard to ensure our customers are pleased and happy with the service we provide.

Supporting school initiatives

I reached out to Chinook exteriors to purchase some short sections of eavestrough for a stream project with my students. Jean-Francois, not only took the time to follow up on my request, but donated the supplies to our school. Afterwards, he checked in to see how well the project went and if the eavestroughs worked the way we were hoping. Excellent customer service and commitment to the community.

Commitment to the community is very important to us at Chinook and we are very pleased that we were able to help out the student with their project.

TammyM in Calgary
TammyM in Calgary

Facia and soffit

I had a quote of $2000 from a previous contractor which was definitely way out of my budget. So I seen Chinook exteriors driving around and I called the number that was located on their truck. I called and booked an appointment and a Gentlemen came over and gave me a quote of $1000 and had it done probably within a couple days. awesome job love it so much. I would definitely recommend this company

Tammy,

Thank you for the recommendation. At Chinook our motto is "On time, on budget, every time", we are pleased we were able to meet your expectations and deliver your product within your budget, on time and that you were pleased with finished product.

Thanks
Chinook Exteriors

More about Chinook Exteriors Inc.

Welcome to Chinook Exteriors! We are Exterior Systems Specialists serving the Greater Calgary area.

We have the experience you can count on to produce the professional results that you expect.

At Chinook Exteriors, we supply, install, maintain and repair the exterior systems that prevent water from entering homes and buildings.

Our specialty is the installation of high quality soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and Gutter Clean System leaf guards to direct water away from roofs and foundations and provide proper air circulation throughout attic spaces

We are very proud of our excellent customer service, high quality products and the beautiful results achieved by our skilled craftsmen.

We are also proud to offer the Gutter Clean System to our clients to keep their eaves troughs free of the leaves and debris that block the water flow and cause overflows, leaks and water damage.

Contact Chinook Exteriors now to book your FREE Estimate