Damski Masonry

Reviews for Damski Masonry

Rajan in Whitby
Rajan in Whitby

Chimney Repair

Our chimney needed replacement of bricks this year. The work was done by Paul and his team in an excellent and professional manner. We would definitely recommend Damski Masonary for brick work.

Thank you Sir! have a good day...

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Chimney and fireplace on patio, removal and rebuild of the chimney, column and short wall.

The dismantling of the old chimney and fireplace was done gently, with minimum noise and all the old bricks etc. were taken away. The new brick work done by Paul and Peter was professionally done, they carefully matched the old bricks, and did the work in a timely manner. They were polite, hard working, and cleaned up after the job was done. They were great! We are happy with the job.

Thank you Julie...... good time wyth you ,good contakt ,respons in time ,more customer like you! thank you again !!!! have a great day 😉any problem call my plase....😉

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Chimney Repair

The first time we hired Damski Masonry was 2 years ago. That job was a partial rebuild of a badly deteriorating chimney. The job was done quickly and professionally, and the quality of work was beyond my expectations - the newly built upper part integrated seamlessly in colour and shape with the older bottom part. We were quite impressed. We also had very positive comments from friends and family.

This year we were needed to pay some attention to a few of the bricks in the older part, so we didn't hesitate to call Paul again. We also asked that they repair some crumbling brick and mortar around a window. Again, Damski Masonry delivered high quality work in a punctual and professional manner.

I would definitely recommend Paul and his crew to anyone who needs brick repair. I honestly think this is as good as it gets.

O wow ! Thank you for a nice reviev ,have a great day ,any problem call me plase...😊

Chimney repairs

Don't bother calling anyone else! I called Damski, after speaking to a few other companies. While some of them were reasonably priced, they were unable to do work for a period of time. Damski came out and provided a quote, & within 3 weeks the work was completed. Paul was professional and communicated consistently. He treated my property with care and cleaned up after the job was done.
Thank you Paul!

HI Pam.....thank you very much !!! 😊any problem call me plase ,have a great night...thanks for the job😉

Pilcom Cres. in Mississauga
Pilcom Cres. in Mississauga

Repair and replace the brickies - wall outside of the house

Excellent Job! Called for the estimate and was not disappointed. Fist impression - professional. The Job started as agreed to, guys arrived in the morning on time and finished on time, leaving the site the way they found it. Excellent job, would rehire for any relevant job and recommend to anyone who is looking for similar work to be done.
Thank you, Paul.

Thank you very much! ,more customer like you ....have a good night😊

ciavarj
ciavarj

Chimney repair

This is the second time we have used Damski Masonry"s services and were once again very pleased with their work. Paul was polite and pleasant and very punctual with his appointments and was very clear and reasonable with his estimate He did excellent work repairing our chimney in Scarborough and recommended that we only replace the bricks that were necessary. He and his mason Peter did a professional job and were very neat and tidy. We were extremely happy with their work which was completed in one day and would highly recommend him to our family, friends and neighbours.

John and Elisabeth

Thank you! , for a nice reviev and cafe 😉nice time wyth as ,have a good night...😉

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Chimney repairs and rebuild

Damski Masonary we’re hired to repair two chimneys on my 150 year old home that has very steep slopes on the roof and driveway. They came when they said and did the work safely and neatly. The second chimney he discovered had cracks and had to be taken down and rebuilt. They did this also with care and attention to detail making sure I was happy with the colour of the brick and mortar. They cleaned up after the work and worked in a timely manner.

HI Vanessa ! thank you for a very good reviev and thanks for a quick decision about the big chimney to the rebuilding ,have a good day...😉thanks

Mihai in Mississauga
Mihai in Mississauga

Chimney brick repair

I am very happy with the work Paul has done on my chimneys. They removed a few rows of bricks and replaced them with new ones. They showed up on time, and cleaned up after the work was done. The new bricks are a pretty good match for the colour. All in all a smooth job

Hi, Michai ,thank you very much for a Nice reviev , I like work wyth people like you ,good contact ,thanks for the job ..,and any problem call me .

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

rebuilding base of chimney and tuck pointing top of chimney

Damski and his employee did a great job. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work performed.

I would definitely recommend this no frills firm for chimney repairs.

Thanks for the great job!

HI Louis ! thank you very much for a nice reviev any problem call me Have. a good afternoon . thanks for the job

Piotr
Piotr

Chimney rebuild

Paul was very efficient and professional. He took pride in his work and I felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. I would highly recommend Damski Masonry and would use them again without any hesitation.

Thank you!..Any problem Piotr,call me plase have a great day.

More about Damski Masonry

Damski Masonry is a fully insured company which specializes in tuckpointing, parging, brick work and brick repairs, flagstone rebuilds and repairs, as well as chimney repairs. We serve the Greater Toronto Area including Oakville, Brampton, and Caledon. Damski Masonry is a company committed to professionalism which entails knowledge of common brick masonry techniques, safety on the work site, and leaving the job site as clean as possible after the work is completed. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction which we deliver by providing cost effective, friendly, and reliable services. We are a company that pays attention to detail, doesn’t compromise on quality and only consider our job to be done when the client is satisfied. If you want to restore your home or commercial property back to its original beauty and you live in the Mississauga or Greater Toronto Area, call us for your free inspection and quote and you will not be disappointed.