Damski Masonry

Reviews for Damski Masonry

Stephen from Forest Hill
Stephen from Forest Hill

Pillar Rebuild on Front Porch

We hired Paul to rebuild our front porch Pillar which was leaning over on an older Toronto home. The Pillar was brick from the ground up to the porch ceiling. Our main concern was finding someone who was VERY competent, as the entire Pillar had to be removed and the porch roof needed to be properly supported. Paul and his team was extremely skilled and competent – they arrived when they said they would arrive, they had the porch secured properly, took down the Pillar and within 2 days had the entire Pillar rebuilt. The outcome was a 10+ job and all at a very fair price. Paul was truly a pleasure to deal with – very professional and extremely skilled at what he does. Highly recommend without hesitation.

Thank you for a nice review :) I like customers like you ,pay an time good comunication end fast response have a good night Stephen!...

William in Mississauga
William in Mississauga

Chimney rebuilding and brick replacement

We hired Paul to rebuild our chimney. Previous owners to the house had it partially rebuilt about 7 years ago and such job had crumbling mortar and spalling bricks soon thereafter. Paul found that the metal fireplace flue inside the chimney was 20 cm too short and thus was not connected to its cap. This construction mistake likely caused the rapid deterioration of the chimney materials. Paul proposed to shorten the new chimney by two rows of bricks so the flue would properly fit its cap. We got the impression all along that Paul was knowledgeable about what he was doing, and we felt confident in his judgement.
One of our main concerns of having a contractor work on our chimney was the brand new cedar deck directly below. Paul did an excellent job at protecting surfaces of our deck from falling debris with well placed pieces of plywood. We were also concerned about dust debris filling the fine mesh over our also new eavestrough. Paul accommodated us by placing a tarp over it. In addition, Paul identified during the quoting process that a railing in our deck would needed to be removed to fit the scaffolding. This gave us plenty of notice for us to remove such railing prior to construction, as opposed to rush such task last minute.
Last but not least, my wife was very impressed with Adrian, who assisted Paul with the chimney work and did himself the replacement of missing bricks in the back wall of our house. Adrian was particularly patient with my wife's questions and requests, to the point that she says that he is one of the most accommodating and good natured contractors she has ever dealt with. Thank you Adrian.
We highly recommend Damski Masonry and we will definitely work again with them in our future projects.

Wow, I am at a loss for words. Thank you so much for such a great review and I will pass this on to my assistant Adrian. I hope we can work together again in the near future:)

Jon
Jon

Chimney cap

Paul did a great job on my chimney - we had it capped to stop moisture from getting into the basement.

This company is reasonably priced and professional.
Thanks, Paul for doing such a great job!

Thank you Jon!! Nice work wyth You,quick responsive pay an time ,very good contact wyth you ,thanks again :)

Andrea
Andrea

Replace Bricks on House Exterior

Paul gave a quote and they did an excellent job

This company is reasonably priced and very professional.
I would definitely use their services again and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you Andrea for a nice reviev , and have a good day, Any problem Call me plase ,thanks ;))

Adrian87 in Toronto
Adrian87 in Toronto

Bricks, tuck pointing, cracks

I am very picky about the contractors I use. I want good service, quality workmanship and good value. Paul definitely lived up to all my expectations! Highly recommended. Paul arrived on time and suggested a couple of solutions which other companies did not. Quote was very reasonable and I am very satisfied with the service. They do a great job! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you ADRIAN , for a nice reviev! Any problems call me plase ,have a good day :)

Exterior brick work repair.

The work was done expertly. Also very quickly. Some of the old concrete chips were left in the grass. Had to take it out after. Overall, great experience and quick work.

thank you for a nice reviev and sorry for the smoll pics old contrete have a good night :)

Tony v in Mississauga
Tony v in Mississauga

Masonry& Brickwork

I called Paul Damski and he came out and gave
A written quote to repair a Chimney and brickwork
The estimated costs were upfront the price was
Within my budget.
The job was completed on time and the work and details met all my requirements.

Great job Paul
I would refer this contractor to friends and family.

Thank you Tony for a nice reviev! good time wyth you , good communication ,pay an time ! have a good Christmas time :) any problem Call me ,thanks

Donna
Donna

Tuckpoint and Chimney

I would highly recommend Damski Masonry. Their pricing was competitive and they were able to start the job quickly after I approved the quote. The quality of their work was excellent and speed at which they were able to complete the job exceeded my expectation, particular since there was an extensive amount of tuck-pointing which needed to be completed. They are both courteous and professional; an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to use this company in the future or to recommend them to friends and family.

Donna ,customer like you! every time! quick decision, pay an time, completely profesional ! thank you for a nice review ,any problem Call me ,have a good night :)))

Marius in Mississauga
Marius in Mississauga

Chimney Repair

Water was leaking into the fireplace through the chinmey. Damski Masonry was very thorough in diagnosing and repairing the problem. Communication was clear, consistent and respectful, which is greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you Marius ! and Welcome any problem Call me have a good night :)

More about Damski Masonry

Damski Masonry is a fully insured company which specializes in tuckpointing, parging, brick work and brick repairs, flagstone rebuilds and repairs, as well as chimney repairs. We serve the Greater Toronto Area including Oakville, Brampton, and Caledon. Damski Masonry is a company committed to professionalism which entails knowledge of common brick masonry techniques, safety on the work site, and leaving the job site as clean as possible after the work is completed. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction which we deliver by providing cost effective, friendly, and reliable services. We are a company that pays attention to detail, doesn’t compromise on quality and only consider our job to be done when the client is satisfied. If you want to restore your home or commercial property back to its original beauty and you live in the Mississauga or Greater Toronto Area, call us for your free inspection and quote and you will not be disappointed.