10129-10173 104 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T5J 1A7
Advantage Eavestrough Inc.

Reviews for Advantage Eavestrough Inc.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough and Leafguard

We hired this company to replace our existing eavestrough and install leafguard. They showed up as scheduled and completed the job in a timely manner. They left the jobsite clean and removed all garbage and debris. They were highly professional and did quality work.

Thank you very much for the review.

Terry

Jason
Jason
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installed 5" Eavestrough on house

I found my experience with this company to be extremely professional and efficient. They were able to provide an estimate over the phone based on the square footage I provided them. I decided to go with this company based on some price companrisions that I did and found them quite competitive. They arrived on the job site in a timely manner and got to work right away. They were very respectful on the job site which was great considering I have small children. The workmanship was great I had not complaints about the end product. They took the time to ensure the jobsite was clean and in the conidition in which they found it. I would hightly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for your business and the great review Jason.

Terry

Advantage Eavestrough Inc.

More about Advantage Eavestrough Inc.

Advantage Eavestrough has been in business for just over 14 years, giving you the comfort to know the job will be done right, the first time. We offer very competitive pricing and outstanding service. We also do minor siding repairs, we will clean and flush all debris in your eavestrough and downpipes, facia installation and repairs,5 inch continuous eavestrough, capping and leafguard. We can give your exterior a completely new look.