River Valley Final Grading

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Suite 1233, 5328 Calgary Trail NW Edmonton AB T6H 4J8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Edmonton  >  River Valley Final Grading

Reviews for River Valley Final Grading

Final grading & landscaping

Munya & his Team did an excellent job on our final grade and landscaping. A big thank you to Marianne as well for the excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Thank you for the nice review!

Anthony in Edmonton
Anthony in Edmonton

Final Grade and Landscape

I contacted River Valley Final Grade to complete a final grade, landscape design, and installation of the landscaping.
Kendra was exceptional throughout the process and kept me updated on dates they would be doing the work.
The prices quoted were upfront, no hidden fees, and cheaper than competitors.
The owner, Vunya, was a pleasure to deal with when I had a small concern about the work completed. He addressed my concern and had it rectified the next day. There were some delays due to weather, but that is expected in Alberta. Vunya and his team kept me apprised on the rescheduled dates due to bad weather. I recommend RVFG and will be calling them when I buy my next property.

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Final Grading & Sod

A positive experience from beginning to end. Our project was final grading and sod for a new home build. Everything was able to be done quickly and online, from estimate (using lot survey) to final payment and certification. Communication and updates were great. We never met with them once, although they offered - very convenient for busy lives.

Ben in Edmonton
Ben in Edmonton

Final grade and landscaping

Reasonable prices, excellent services , I got everything I wanted. Sales person Marianne was so nice and was so responsible. I will recommend this company to everyone I know. Thanks!

Deb in Saint Albert
Deb in Saint Albert

Final grade,sod and rock

Received excellent service. The job was completed quickly and the office staff Kendra was amazing, always quick to return my calls with questions or additional services needed.
I would recommend this company in a heart beat!

Melissa frame in Beaumont
Melissa frame in Beaumont
1 review Division No. 11, AB

Final grading

We hired River Valley for our final grading and sod. They were very easy to work with and flexible. They always returned our calls very quickly and were available to answer any questions we had. Kendra was great to work with :) I would recommend this company!

Brad
Brad
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Final grade, and sod.

I did a lot of online research on final grade companies over a few months (I'm just a little picky). River Valley Final Grading from start to finish were nothing but professional and easy to work with - they accommodated my needs without question.

Their website helped me build instant trust with them and thanks to their reccomendations I saved money.

The results are outstanding, and the quality of materials are awesome; second to none.

I will recommend them to others who ask without hesitation!

Kristopher in Edmonton
Kristopher in Edmonton

Landscape

River Valley Final Grading completed our final grade and sod and I couldn't be happier with the results. The process from quote, installation, final grade certification and payment went very smooth and was done efficiently and professionally. The work done on the yard was excellent and I would highly recommend River Valley Final Grading to anyone looking to complete their yard. On top of the exceptional work done on the yard one of the best selling points during our search was the fact that they provide a start to finish service. Once you book the service you can sit back and wait until the invoice is received which isn't sent until the work is done AND the final grade certificate has been received, all which is done on their end including the site final grade survey making the whole process as easy as possible for home owners like us going through these processes for the first time.

Gerard in Edmonton
Gerard in Edmonton

Final Grade

We had about 1300 sq ft of lot to final grade complicated by the fact that it was only accessible by wheelbarrow. River Valley did the work on Monday and the County of Strathcona notified us our final grade had been approved on Wednesday. We arranged everything over the internet. It doesn't get any more effortless.

Roxanne Arychuk in Edmonton
Roxanne Arychuk in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Final grading and sod installation

River Valley completed final grade and installed sod for me. Their service was excellent and Marianne was very responsive to questions, requests and changes. I would highly recommend River Valley to others looking to have grade or sod work done.

More about River Valley Final Grading

River Valley Final Grading specializes in residential final grading of new construction homes. We complete over 250 homes per year, allowing us to charge the lowest rates possible at the highest quality. Please visit www. rivervalleyfinalgrade. ca for pricing and more details. We pride ourselves in our extensive happy customer ...