River Valley Final Grading

Reviews for River Valley Final Grading

Flor in Edmonton
Flor in Edmonton

landscaping and rough grading

The price for the work quality is worth it. no hidden fees and Marianne and her team are very professional and are very easy to work with. I am not familiar with the process of landscaping myself, but their expertise in their business made it such a smooth transaction for us. they will input things that you wouldn't know about and evaluate the layout of your house and the ideas you have in mind and work with you to know the pros and cons. overall very pleasant experience and I totally recommend them and always support local businesses!

Naima in Edmonton
Naima in Edmonton

Final grade and sod

Value

I had the best experience with this company! They were so responsive and addressed all my needs. I had final grade and sod completed by this company and am 150% satisfied by there service. Everything was completed in a timely manner and they informed me of everything every step of the way. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone needing landscaping services .

Peter in Sherwood Park
Peter in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Amazing Landscaping

River Valley did a wonderful job completing our new home landscaping this summer. The project scope included final grade, lining up final grade inspection, concrete curbing, landscape fabric, rock and sod.
The final grade inspection was entirely taken care of by River Valley. The curbing is fantastic and there were many colours and designs to choose from. The fabric they laid was thick and well secured. The rocks were put in very thick allowing for the settling that will happen over the winter. Marianne was thorough and responsive via email. Their quote was extremely competitive and we couldn't be happier with the work!!
Would recommend!!

Andrew in Edmonton
Andrew in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Final grade and sod installation

Amazing work. great customer service and quality of product. you won't be disappointed! Very lush and green grass. Absolutely beautiful and when you see the end product you'll be reassured from all the reviews!

Nicole in Edmonton
Nicole in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Final grade on walkout lot

Despite our lot providing several challenges with the slope, constant rain during the summer and contractors on either side who keeps driving bobcats all over the yard and making a huge mess, Marianne and Vunya were able to get the job done with guaranteed final grade approval! They were so helpful and very quick to respond to all our requests and questions! Very happy with their help.

Trevor V in Edmonton
Trevor V in Edmonton

Grading, sod, edging

Marianne and Vunya were a pleasure to deal with. They answered all questions and made revisions multiple times due to my indecision and desire to do some of the work on my own. They were very accommodating and the price was among the best of the many quotes I received, and came with a reputation I could rely on. Very happy with my new lawn and the grading. We have a larger than average property, and the price was much more reasonable, and were able to get the job done quickly.

JD in Edmonton
JD in Edmonton

Final grading

River Valley Final grading was very professional. I got a quote online and was contacted by Marianne. After receiving a great quote for my final grading, I received instructions on the overall process. You don't pay until the work has been inspected by the city and you receive the final grading certificate. I found this to be really helpful and gave me a peace of mind that the work will be and has been excellent. Payment was also very convenient and Marianne has been extremely helpful and professional. Definitely highly recommended and will be using them again for future landscaping needs.

Marcia in Saint Albert
Marcia in Saint Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Final grading and sod

Great service, courteous office staff and landscapers. Everything was done in a timely matter. Highly recommend them. We even had our final grading approved in 3 day. Amazing service and sod quality was great

Terri in Edmonton
Terri in Edmonton

Top Soil

From start to finish we were very pleased with the service. Response time of getting the quote to getting the top soil in place was very quick.
Outstanding service and we thank you!

Helen in Saint Albert
Helen in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Final Grading

This company provided fast, courteous and professional service. We were updated at every step and they made it so easy. Exceptional prices and high quality. Definitely recommend River Valley Final Grading!

More about River Valley Final Grading

River Valley Final Grading specializes in residential final grading of new construction homes. We complete over 250 homes per year, allowing us to charge the lowest rates possible at the highest quality. Please visit www. rivervalleyfinalgrade. ca for pricing and more details. We pride ourselves in our extensive happy customer ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Edmonton?