Papa Wheelies Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Edmonton AB T6W1A1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Edmonton  >  Papa Wheelies Landscaping

Review for Papa Wheelies Landscaping

monty from Edmonton
monty from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Final grade,fence post and fencing

We hired this company to lay new topsoil with final grading ,fence posts and complete fencing around our properties. There were total 4 houses doing this same job with this contractor,we gave a joint contract this company.

Tops soil was spread but I think it was not compacted evenly ,which resulted in air pockets and my first final grade inspection was unsuccessful and it was mark as failed by Inspector.although after requesting they re-topped up some soil but again was not compact and when we laid new sod it resulted in uneven surface
All I can say is that I will never recommend such contractor and I gave one star only because I was not happy with work negative stars.