Home Inspection

Reviews for Private I. Home Inspections Inc. - No Longer In Business

Ramzi Shamat from Markham
Ramzi Shamat from Markham

Home Inspection

Representative arrived on time, extremely professional and communicated all information clearly. I was also followed up to answer any questions or concerns I have and gave me the ability to ask any related questions when needed. I highly recommend this company for their services offered.

Ramzi,
It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. I truly hope that you get the home and that you and your family are happy with it. I wish you best of luck. Don't hesitate to contact me again if you should require further assistance.

Laure Abou-Jaoude from Markham
Laure Abou-Jaoude from Markham

full inspection of my house

Elie The Inspector, did a thoroughly inspection in my house and had a few recommendations on some issues. He was very professional, honest and prompt to complete the report. He also took the time to call back to ask if I still need any help and check on the improvement work I am starting to do in my house. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Elie Kordahi

Thank you again for choosing Private I. Home Inspections Inc. It was a pleasure meeting you Laure. I truly hope the new renovations live up to your expectations. If you ever need another inspection please don't hesitate to contact me. Also if you ever need another walkthrough of the house for follow-up reasons (free of charge) please don't hesitate to contact me!

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Scarborough?