Green Planet Home Services

Toronto ON M6A 3A1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North York  >  Green Planet Home Services

Reviews for Green Planet Home Services

Horrible customer service

Unfortunately I got rental agreement with this company with my new house. First I had to wait over 40 minutes on the line till someone will pick up the phone, after they answered they transferred me to voicemail right away. From the third try when I reached the "customer service representative" (there was no customer service at all). The person was speaking in a rude demanding voice tone. Rejected to connect me to his manager and just hang up the phone. I never had such issues with other companies, but "Green Planet Home Service" is simply a disaster. If you have a choice never ever use their services.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Furnance/Air Conditioning/Hot Water Heater

Please we weary when sales people from Green Planet come to your home. Lack of transparency in the information that they provide you. Difficulty getting customer service manager on the phone during normal working business hours when you have a concern that needs to be addressed.

Andy in Oakville
Andy in Oakville
1 review Orangeville, ON

New furnace and air conditioning system

Two AC units, three thermostats, uninformed installers, countless phone calls and service calls, time away from work, late rebate cheques, a lesser system- promised compensation but received nothing. NOT HAPPY

Lynn in Brampton
Lynn in Brampton

Furnace, Air Condioner, Water Heater

While the installation appears fine, I was double-billed for 4 months as Green Planet did not return the uninstalled previous equipment promptly. I have been waiting almost one year to receive reimbursement. Furthermore, I have been waiting 2 months for Green Planet's promised rebate after 1 year of installation. Finally, the sales person's claim of my heating/cooling savings with their new equipment was definitely overinflated.