By Design Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Edmonton AB T5W5E6

Reviews for By Design Painting Ltd.

Venise in Edmonton
Venise in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My bathroom painted

Chris is very professional, his work is excellent he goes out of his way to achieve what the client request. I would certainly recommend his company. I was very impress with his good service.
By design Painting is an excellent business that I will call again when painting need to be done in my house.

James Kosowan from Edmonton

780 288-8565
Edmonton
AB
T5W5E6

Chris provided excellent painting services and gave practical advice in selecting paint colours for walls and trim. We were very happy with his professional attitude and quality of work. We would certainly use his services again for painting.