K-Jay Electrical Ltd.

Electricians
9803-9859 111 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T5K1K1
Electricians
K-Jay Electrical Ltd.

Reviews for K-Jay Electrical Ltd.

Jennifer in Edmonton
Jennifer in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Courteous Service

K-Jay did the electrical in the new home I built and moved into last summer, and they did a tremendous job with the special requests I made while the house was being constructed (including a last-minute upgrade to the line out to my garage). Now, a year later I've discovered some additional items I would like to add, and they've once again responded quickly and courteously. I recommend K-Jay for any electrical work you need; I'll definitely be calling them when I develop my basement in future.

teddy from Edmonton
teddy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

renovation

it was a clean job , walked us through the process of the job they were doing step by step. No wholes or destruction of any walls or property and went above and beyond of what we expected .

Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?