The Pine Store

Reviews for The Pine Store

Eve C in Toronto
Eve C in Toronto

Desk and Bookshelves

I ordered office furniture in April which was never delivered, received no response to attempted contacts and no refund of deposit was issued upon request. Rather than commence small claims action (which doesn't always garner results, per the post below), I am filing a complaint with the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services under the Consumer Protection Act. Here is the link for anyone wishing to do the same: http://www.ontario.ca/page/filing-consumer-complaint

JustineB from Toronto
JustineB from Toronto

Bookcases

DO NOT SHOP HERE. My husband and I ordered 3 bookcases in April 2015. We were told they would be ready in 6 weeks and we still haven't received them or even heard if they've been completed. Any attempt to contact the owners or get our money back has not worked, they don't answer their phone or email. We are now starting the process of taking them to small claims court.

Lindsey from Old Toronto
Lindsey from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Custom Table

Custom table delivered months after promised, wrong table, they agreed to re-make and I never heard from them again. Never received my money back despite winning full claim in Small Claims Court.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Custom table

Paid for a custom piece nearly 6 months ago. It is now 4 months late (4 promised dates were blown past without a word from them). I think we may never get what we paid for and they take 0 responsibility.

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Custom pine furniture

love the pine canoe bookshelves,
any custom pine anything. Great for beds, shelves, Complete sets.
Very unique, authentic real custom or simply buy stuff in the store.
perfect for any spaces.
and looks great. And reasonably priced for one of a kind all real wood.
Real woodwork specialists and a nice personable old school friendly service.