Enviro Paving Vancouver

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Vancouver  >  Enviro Paving Vancouver

Reviews for Enviro Paving Vancouver

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Warranty

We had driveway done and back yard around the pool. We loved it. However, it needed some warrant/maintenance work. Can't get them out here...been waiting 3 years. I even offered to pay

Jane in Vancouver
Jane in Vancouver

Rubber Paving

I was very happy with the service & installation from Enviropaving, very fast, professional and skilled. I would recommend to anyone who needs this rubber paving as it very nice to walk on it, got it all over my patio and swimming pool area.

Gerry in Toronto
Gerry in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Driveway extension

I wanted to widen my driveway with this product for many years. Years ago I had a quote and they couldn't do it, some problems in the company. However, I didn't find anybody else who would do this recycled material Paving, so I contacted them again and apparently they have new management now and they were very professional and caring, gave me a quote and then widened my driveway. I am very happy with their work, I can fit more now and my grandkids love to play basketball on it. The neighbours always come over and ask what my driveway is made out of. It was worth the wait and I wish the new management all the best of luck with this great product!

Gerry in Keremeos
Gerry in Keremeos
0 reviews Keremeos, BC

Pool deck and Garage floor

In 2014 I had my pool edging and a deck paved by enviro paving. I was somewhat concerned as I have a salt water generator for chlorination
and felt the salt may deteriorate the rubber as it had to the cement. However after four years it is exactly the same as the day it was installed.

In 2017 I contacted Enviro paving and contracted Jason to pave my garage
as the cement had deteriorated . The job was completed to my satisfaction and in a professional manner. This year if my wife allows
me I will be doing my driveway. I believe this product is second to none.

I would like to add that I am a retired RCMP officer and heard Enviro paving had some issues. I had also issues with the outfit that did my
pool in 2014 and would not have proceeded with my garage if they had
still run the business . On contacting Jason he assured me he was trying to clean up from the previous operation. As per above he came through
and a job well done

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick

Met them at the home show, the next week I had a quote, in the spring we had our sidewalks and driveway done. Quick and efficient. Very personable staff. It took them one day and the next day we could walk on it. After the winter they called me to ask if I was happy. Great service.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Golf Course pathways

Jason was very attentive to our needs and the price was fair for the work completed. Golfers are very happy with the product and it has held up well through rain, snow, frost, and lots of traffic!

Great work EnviroPaving.

Jessica in Vancouver
Jessica in Vancouver

So far really good!

Well, I waited with this review for after the winter and I have to say I'm really happy. The driveway exceeded my expectations. Shoveling it really easy and when the sun is out I don't even have to do that. It was definitely money well spent.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Driveway, Patio and Front Sidewalk

Dan and his crew did an exceptional job. All of the staff were extremely polite and efficient. They were also very punctual and fairly observant to detail. I would recommend them.

Chris Standring in Vancouver
Chris Standring in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Very pleased with the work and are happy to recommend it

Our concrete driveway was badly cracked and uneven. New local franchise owner Dan
Speth and his team gave us a quote that was way below the cost of removing and
replacing the concrete. After a few setbacks due to weather, they got started and
were hard-working and professional throughout. They levelled the driveway, prepared
the surface and rolled on the new surface, which is now level, smooth and looks
great. Finally they were meticulous in cleaning up afterward. We are delighted with
the results. A nearby project done with the same materials four years ago has stood
up well, so we are confident with the durability of the product. Knowing that the
surface is made of recycled tires is a bonus. We would definitely recommend Dan
Speth and his EnviroPaving team.