Enviropaving

Paving Contractors
1-9049 Shaughnessy St Vancouver BC V6P 6R9

Reviews for Enviropaving

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Dan and his crew did an exceptional job. All of the staff were extremely polite and efficient. They were also very punctual and fairly observant to detail. I would recommend them.

Chris Standring in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our concrete driveway was badly cracked and uneven. New local franchise owner Dan
Speth and his team gave us a quote that was way below the cost of removing and
replacing the concrete. After a few setbacks due to weather, they got started and
were hard-working and professional throughout. They levelled the driveway, prepared
the surface and rolled on the new surface, which is now level, smooth and looks
great. Finally they were meticulous in cleaning up afterward. We are delighted with
the results. A nearby project done with the same materials four years ago has stood
up well, so we are confident with the durability of the product. Knowing that the
surface is made of recycled tires is a bonus. We would definitely recommend Dan
Speth and his EnviroPaving team.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

For two years we dealt with Jason of Enviro Paving to first try to get the job done, and then to try to get it fixed. He promises lots and delivers little. Right away, it was obvious that the our driveway wasn't level or consistent. Then it discolored and started to break apart. Jason tried to reseal the driveway, but didn't do that right either - and his roller got away from him and left a black 12" swath across our new custom concrete sidewalk. We recently had a different company reseal our driveway to fix it, at our own cost. Do NOT use Enviro Paving.

1 review Vancouver, BC

We had our front driveway and our back yard around the pool done. Very costly but we felt it was worth it. At least for the first year. Then the front drive started pebbling and the back yard turns people's feet black. We have tried for 4 years to get warranty work done. In the meantime it has a new owner, Jason, who finally came out last year and admitted it was not good and that it would be fixed. This stuff gets tracked into my house. We loved it and thought it was worth it and it probably will be if the problems are fixed. Many people (we live on a very busy street) stop by to ask about the product and I am really not inclined to boast too much about it anymore. Another summer is passing and I am losing hope that they will come and fix it. If not, I guess we will have to take legal action. I hope it doesn't come to that. Jason no longer answers my emails. Very frustrating!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Had my old cement driveway done by these folks and 4 winters have gone by now and it,s still standing strong and moves with the broken cement under it and shrinks back just like they said it would. It cost about 7 grand to do driveway and back deck where our hotub is and worth every penny, very nice on the feet after getting out of tub. My work truck is a loaded with quad and jockey tank 1 ton that I back into the same spot every night, full of salt and hiway mess, But the driveway Enviro pave doesn,t show any signs of where or tare. Very very good and good folks. Save your money replacing cement and phone Enviro pave. Thanks guys!!

1 review Vancouver, BC

I had my driveway done 10 years ago it looks like they did it yesterday I love it.I would recommend this over concrete any day ,no cracks no weeds no rolling yearly

J Barone in Aurora
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Do not use this company. They did my backyard. Only lasted a year. Started cracking all over the place and the color does indeed fade. They refuse to back their warranty and won't return calls. It's going on 3 years now.

1 review Belleville, ON

I paid my deposit in April 2016, no work was done by August. I cancelled my contract and requested my refund. I am still waiting. No refund! No contact from the direct contractor or the head office. I can't get anyone to respond to my voicemails. I strongly recommend no one enter into a contract with this company.

Alan in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jason came by to give us his estimate,he explained everything in a professional manner. Jason completed the inside garage pad , doing a very good job. Let's say that Jason pulled this job off under difficult circumstances. His perseverance and determination were unmatched. Jason contacted me within the next week when weather permitting to complete our driveway, working right through until the sun set. Jason's calm demeanour and attention to detail was outstanding. Thank you , Alan & Dolores ( Edmonton)

Marie-Claude Giguère in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

We had our driveway done by Enviropaving (pavage enviro in Montréal) three years ago. That means three winters have gone by with lots of snow and ice which we shoveled by hand. we are very pleased with our driveway; it looks good, has not deteriorated, the color is still dark black and it is very pleasant to walk on barefoot during hot summer days. Occasionally, we have someone knocking at the door asking for the name of the company who paved our driveway. Hope you will be back in Montreal soon.
Marie-Claude