Enviro Paving Vancouver

Enviro Paving Vancouver

Reviews for Enviro Paving Vancouver

Gavin in Markham
Gavin in Markham

Lacking customer service, warranty not worth the paper its written on

Had driveway redone in 2012 with Enviropaving, love the product highly recommended. However they do not seem to believe in honoring the warranty they provide. Waiting over a year now and the problem has yet to be fixed, spoken to 3 different people in the office, none seem to work there anymore.
Find another company with the same product

ko15 in Calgary
ko15 in Calgary

Disappearing Company - STAY AWAY!!!

Jason came out and gave us a quote in September for driveway and sidewalk. We paid the 50% deposit and then didn't hear from him. I sent him an email in October suggesting that we only do the sidewalk which would have been paid in full and save the remainder of the deposit for the spring to do the drive way. It took a long time to hear back. Finally I emailed Kristen from Corporate office who posted on this site. Then Jason replied that he would be able to refund our deposit at the end of January. Since then I have not been able to reach either Jason or Kristen by email or phone.

Malin14 from Edmonton
Malin14 from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Sidewalk Repair

Needed to have a section of my sidewalk redone as the sidewalks and roads were getting re-done in my neighbourhood. Enviropaving had resurfaced my driveway and sidewalk in 2010 and I was very pleased with the quality of work and the product. Once I could get a representative of the company to come out and give me a quote and set a date for install it was done. I am still impressed with the product and would recommend it to others.

touring03 in Calgary
touring03 in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Driveway resurface

Excellent job, took a little time to get the scheduling right but when the crew showed up they were done in about 6 hours. Driveway looks great and a pleasure to keep clean over the winter, a nice smooth surface to shovel.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Driveway

I was considering repaving using concrete back in August 2014 but this option came up. I called for an estimate and the contractor came by and did up the estimate. It was reasonable so I agreed and paid in full. They came by in October and did the job in a day. I was called later stating that they didn't have enough material to finish the job because my driveway was bigger than quoted and won't charge me anymore because it was their mistake. Jason came by in 2 weeks and finished the job. It's on its second winter and there hasn't been a problem. My friends and family love the driveway, it is soft and very easy to shovel.

Sigrun Snowdon in Calgary
Sigrun Snowdon in Calgary

driveway resurfacing

I paid a deposit on 4 April 2015, and was given many installation dates over the spring and summer of 2015. In September 2015, I cancelled the contract because the driveway was still not installed, and I requested a refund. I now have a judgment against Enviro Paving, for $ 4500 and have had many, many promises of getting my deposit back. As of 4 January 2016, I still have not got my money back.

This company can not be trusted to do anything they say they are going to do.

Trevar&Sarah in Calgary
Trevar&Sarah in Calgary
1 review Red Deer, AB

Update!!! Driveway (Red Deer, Alberta)

9 months after our driveway was completed it is looking terrible!!! It looks green/brown even after pressure washing it it. It is blotchey and has a crack in it. Jason has not returned calls and has not made an attempt to make it right. I am going to post this on everywhere to make sure no one else hires Enviro-Pavng and understands it is a waste of your hard earned money. Very Disapointed with the $5200 I spent!

Review has 1 previous version
Debbie Wack from Calgary
Debbie Wack from Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Driveway

In June of 2015 I payed Enviro Paving to do 3 projects for me. None of the projects were done. They wont refund my money and they wont answer their phone now. The initial date was mid Aug but was changes twice due to "weather". We have had the driest summer I can remember in 45 years. I now have to sue them to get my money back and my driveway is still falling apart.

I have since received a full refund and am satisfied with the outcome.

Review has 1 previous version
Ejiro
Ejiro
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway

My driveway was done in 2011 and given a 15 yr warranty. I have cracks and a big space near the steps leading into my house. I have tried contacting enviropaving but they won't answer phone or return calls. On 2 occasions I did manage speak to someone I was told I will get a call back but never did. I have been chasing this company for the past 2months. I even sent a email with no luck

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vancouver?