Enviro Paving Vancouver

Anne in Spruce Grove
Anne in Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

paving of driveway

We paid a deposit and did have problems in getting the job done. However, Jason was trying very hard and we did get the job completed by Jason at enviropaving 10 months after we signed the contract. The product itself is very good and we are now fully satisfied. We know Jason was having financial difficulties as well as problems left over from a previous operator. He was honest in telling us his situation and in our case, both patience and persistence paid off. We wish Jason well. Our neighbor also had work done by enviropaving paving and it looks very good as well.

Private User reviews Carleton Place, ON

Beware of this Company

Stay away from this company! We are trying to get our $4000 deposit back and are getting the run around! UPDATE: WE finally got our deposit back after just over a month of requesting it.

Unhappy Camper in Chilliwack
Unhappy Camper in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Avoid This Company!

Do NOT do any business with this company! Jason came, took my $$ and pushed it off 3 times. No return calls. Just want my deposit back. Over 4 weeks late.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

NON EXISTANCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's been a year since Jason promised to redo my driveway as the brownish stain started to fade. I've been unable to reach him or anyone at the office. I've sent a myriad of emails but with no reply. It is disrespectul and appalling for someone in charge of a company to mistreat clients in this manner.

Harold & Donna in Innisfail
Harold & Donna in Innisfail
1 review Innisfail, AB

Driveway Paving - AWESOME JOB

We researched and requested quotes from several companies on paving our driveway. Jason from Enviro Paving came and looked at our driveway and gave us an immediate quote. He was very professional and honest when answering our questions. Our installation date was originally scheduled for Sept. 9th but due to all the rainy weather that had to be delayed for a couple of days. Jason kept in touch with us and informed us of the revised date. Him and his staff were very courteous and professional when installing the rubber paving. We are both very pleased with the job he performed and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thanks Enviro Paving! We are very happy customers!

Bob Puech in Edmonton
Bob Puech in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

resurfacing driveway

contacted EnvIro PAVING and within 24 hours had a call from Jason who gave us a firm price. Very happy with the product and service that they performed . Would definitely refer them to others. Work was completed in August 2016.

Ottawa33 in Ottawa
Ottawa33 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Do not trust this company

Paid deposit 2000$ and nothing, no one is calling me back and I want my money back. Do not trust or give this company money! After calling and calling everyday, sending emails and not letting up they sent me half of my deposit back. They promised that I would get the other half the following week. Now, im Back to emailing and calling everyday and they always have an excuse that the weather is bad so they have no jobs booked to pay me the money. I get told that when the weather will bettet, they will pay me. I filled with the BBB and the company did not answer them. Im not giving up and even if it costs me money through civil court, I will follow through with it.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

driveway

STAY AWAY FROM JASON AND HIS COMPANY!!!
paid 50% in May for driveway, job suppose to be done in June or latest in mid July. Date after date Jason postponed it without phone call. My calls were never returned. He had all kind of excuses for not doing the job. I demanded my deposit back and went to his office to pick up the cheque, only to find out, it bounced???
It is not the end as I`m going to BBB, police and court. Jason should be not in a business but behind bars.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

do not trust enviro paving

They were very quick to come do the quote and take our deposit. Then cancel/postpone the job the day before. Then became unreachable. They only refunded us the deposit after I contacted the media and told them we will see them at small claim court.

They were suppose to call to confirm on Saturday and complete the job on Sunday, but we waited all weekend no phone call, no show no phone call.

They only reached us after they realize I post the story on social media. They claim it was miscommunication and we striked a deal where they will refund us the deposit, and once the job is finish we will pay them in full.

They again promise to show on Wednesday. Again, no call on Tuesday to confirm time. No show ALL day Wednesday. Called us at 3pm after we waited all day to tell us they CAN NOT finish the job as promised but SHOULD BE Able To come the next day.

At this point I am done dealing with Enviro Paving.

Not to be trusted

We hired Enviro Paving to do a job in Scarborough, paid the deposit, than the job was never done. They took to long to show up and the customer cancelled the job. It states in their contract, that you can cancel within 1 year of the contract and your deposit will be returned, this is not the case. They will not refund the deposit.
Going to court.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vancouver?