Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Reviews for Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

John A.
John A.
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Adding air conditioning to townhouse condominium.

Efficient Energy installed A/C into existing furnace system. Tricky install was done on time and budget, and cleanup was done well. Super quiet Napoleon system performing well.

Thank you John. Means a lot coming from a professional with a very high standard, such as yourself!

milisaka
milisaka

AC central instalation

Proffesional and efficient. All promises kept. Very satisfied. I called because previous experience. In case of need I will call again this professional tradesman.

Thank you very much for the kind review! You are such great people and I am honoured by your words!

Lynn T.
Lynn T.
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

HVAC

Had an estimate. Did work as stated. Looking forward to the energy savings. Nice people!

Thank you Lynn for the excellent review! I am always amazed how quiet them Napoleon AC's are! You are excellent clients to work with! Thank you!!!

cd1987
cd1987

Furnace replacement

Great service and very friendly.
They even helped me figure out the nest thermostat. Did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished.

Thank you very much for the super review! So happy to have clients such as yourself!

Thanks again,

david
david
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

New furnace and hot water heater.

Fast but not rushing. Clean. Pleasant {I like to hire people I like and I immediately felt like I liked these 3 men.} workmanship looks very tidy and professional to me. I will recommending to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. You were so good to work for. Your home is beautiful, and now very efficient! ward :)

jaygordon
jaygordon

Hot Water Tank Install

Very clean, very polite, they even built a fort for my daughter while the old hot water tank was draining!
Great job!
Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the great review! The look on your daughters face was priceless when she saw the fort! Lol

rosehawk7
rosehawk7

New Furnace and water heater

Great job, great service, great product. They cleaned up after the job and were nice with our dogs.

Thank you for the work and great hospitality! You have beautiful home!

Todd
Todd

Furnace, Duct Work, HVAC

I am not sure where to begin with the satisfaction we have received from efficient energy solutions! We first contacted them to replace a furnace and duct work on a house we were renovating in Fall of 2016. They were extremely thorough, provided fair pricing, and were a breeze to work with. After the work was completed, we encountered a problem with a piece of piping , not part of the scope of work for efficient energy solutions, but when we called, they came that very same day and replaced it free of charge! We were so impressed that we have since used them for 3 additional furnaces, each time more satisfied than the last!

Wow, I dont know what to say...but a heart felt thank you! What a great review! We love to treat our clients like family. So,.... when family is in need, we come running! Life is not all about the money. Yes, it is required but better yet is the relationships that we make with people along the way. Money will come and go but friendships last for ever! Thank you again for such a great review! Ward :)

susanhoron
susanhoron

Hot water tank

Ward was accommodating on short notice. He and his assistant were extremely pleasant to work with. Both of them were very careful with how they treated the home as they hauled things in and out. The were very efficient. I was amazed at how quick they did the work. They fully cleaned up any traces that they were even there. Highly recommend Ward !!

Thank you Susan for the amazing review. I was so good getting to know you. Thank you for your professionalisation and your cheerful personality. I love how you care about your clients and put them first. In my eyes, this is what makes you a great Realtor! Good Job!

Dean M.
Dean M.
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Replace existing 1988 vintage Furnaces (2) and Air Conditioning Units (2) with new high efficency (97%) Systems.

This was a large Job, the work was coordinated to be completed in June so as not to require any home heating while the Job was in progress. The original Furnaces and Air Conditioning units were completely removed along with all the old piping, wiring and associated ducting connections. The new high efficiency (97%) Furnaces were installed within the existing foot print of the old Furnaces and new Ducting fabricated to connect to existing Plenums. All new Venting was very neatly installed for the new Furnaces. 2 new Air Conditioning units were installed and new high pressure lines and wiring neatly installed. This work was accomplished in 2 full days. On the 3rd day, all the Furnaces were connected to gas and wired, then tested for proper operation. The Air Conditioning units were then purged and pressurized and tested for proper operation. The Guys hauled away all the old materials and were always cleaning up as they worked, they were very organized and professional. I am very impressed with both the performance of the new equipment, and the quality of the installation and would not hesitate to recommend Efficient Energy Solutions Inc.

Thank you Dean! this is a very impressive review. We really do try our best to do the best we can. We really try to treat everyone like family and you and your family sure fit into that category. My son and I sure felt so welcome in your home and we look forward to coffee and snacks in the future.

More about Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Ward Henkel has been a Red Seal-Journeyman Plumber and Gas Fitter for approximately 30 years. He, as well, holds other tickets and certifications that took years to obtain. Although these tickets are valuable, there is something else which holds a much greater value. Ward and staff hold a foundation of integrity, honesty, and faith. This is seen as the driving force of this company.

***

Here at Efficient Energy, we are building a legacy. What sets us apart from the competition is a very high level of trust and ethics; we treat others as we would want to be treated. Our foundation of truth, fairness and care for our clients and their needs has proven to be our strongest quality. As we enter our 17th year of business, we have never been stronger. We are a family business dedicated to the building of this company, continuously reaching new milestones. With our staff achieving new heights of training and education, it is safe to say that the best years are truly yet to come.