Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Reviews for Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Heather
Heather

Furnace installation

I was very pleased with their work. They arrived on time, protected the entryway and staircase flooring, were courteous and friendly, and cleaned up after the installation. I would highly recommend them to others.

Thanks Heather. It was certainly a pleasure getting to know you!!!

Ward

Shrdgm
Shrdgm
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace replacement and basement suite furnace addition

Ward is fabulous to deal with! He doesn't get ruffled, takes ever set back in stride and comes out with a better solution in the end. Due to lack of planning on my part, I was in a bit of an HVAC bind. Ward quoted a fair price, shuffled stuff around to help me out quickly and did a beautiful job! Watching Ward and Colby work together was much fun :). They have a very positive work attitude and every one onsite enjoyed having them around. Would I recommend them? Absolutely! Would I use them again? Definitely!

Thanks!!! Wow! Love it! It was a pleasure working with you! I love working with my son Colby, I guess it shows. Lol

Looking forward to the next project with you!

Brenda K.
Brenda K.

Furnace replacement

Stellar service and great value! We love our new furnace ! Ward’s expertise in matching up homeowners to the right products is why we recommend him . We have some rentals and he’s our “go-to” guy for those as well .

Thank you Brenda. Such a compliment coming from such a professional as yourself!

John A.
John A.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Adding air conditioning to townhouse condominium.

Efficient Energy installed A/C into existing furnace system. Tricky install was done on time and budget, and cleanup was done well. Super quiet Napoleon system performing well.

Thank you John. Means a lot coming from a professional with a very high standard, such as yourself!

milisaka
milisaka

AC central instalation

Proffesional and efficient. All promises kept. Very satisfied. I called because previous experience. In case of need I will call again this professional tradesman.

Thank you very much for the kind review! You are such great people and I am honoured by your words!

Lynn T.
Lynn T.
1 review St. Albert, AB

HVAC

Had an estimate. Did work as stated. Looking forward to the energy savings. Nice people!

Thank you Lynn for the excellent review! I am always amazed how quiet them Napoleon AC's are! You are excellent clients to work with! Thank you!!!

cd1987
cd1987

Furnace replacement

Great service and very friendly.
They even helped me figure out the nest thermostat. Did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished.

Thank you very much for the super review! So happy to have clients such as yourself!

Thanks again,

david
david
1 review St. Albert, AB

New furnace and hot water heater.

Fast but not rushing. Clean. Pleasant {I like to hire people I like and I immediately felt like I liked these 3 men.} workmanship looks very tidy and professional to me. I will recommending to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. You were so good to work for. Your home is beautiful, and now very efficient! ward :)

jaygordon
jaygordon

Hot Water Tank Install

Very clean, very polite, they even built a fort for my daughter while the old hot water tank was draining!
Great job!
Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the great review! The look on your daughters face was priceless when she saw the fort! Lol

rosehawk7
rosehawk7
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Furnace and water heater

Great job, great service, great product. They cleaned up after the job and were nice with our dogs.

Thank you for the work and great hospitality! You have beautiful home!

More about Efficient Energy Solutions Inc

Ward Henkel has been a Red Seal-Journeyman Plumber and Gas Fitter for approximately 30 years. He, as well, holds other tickets and certifications that took years to obtain. Although these tickets are valuable, there is something else which holds a much greater value. Ward and staff hold a foundation of integrity, honesty, and faith. This is seen as the driving force of this company.

***

Here at Efficient Energy, we are building a legacy. What sets us apart from the competition is a very high level of trust and ethics; we treat others as we would want to be treated. Our foundation of truth, fairness and care for our clients and their needs has proven to be our strongest quality. As we enter our 17th year of business, we have never been stronger. We are a family business dedicated to the building of this company, continuously reaching new milestones. With our staff achieving new heights of training and education, it is safe to say that the best years are truly yet to come.