Aston Bray Renovations

Reviews for Aston Bray Renovations

Lynn in East york
Lynn in East york

Renovation/Repair of Shower and Tub Area

About 7 years ago a poor job was originally done on the shower and tub area of our main bathroom. As a result water was leaking behind the tiles, causing water damage. Lenny came in, ripped it all out, put up insulation, and the new correct cement? board. He then had the tiles, tub and shower installed. The quality of workmanship was excellent. Lenny was very meticulous, has a great work ethic and was a pleasure to deal with. The plumber and tile person were also top knotch.

Lynn, thank you for your kind words. I can tell the same], that it was a pleasure working with you.
Thanl you,
Lenny

H K.
H K.

Kitchen, Floors , bathroom ,bedroom.

Work was done professionally. Lenny was punctual, pleasant , courteous, cleaned up mess after each day and was easy to deal with. He made sure we were happy with his work. The job was done and we are very happy. If I ever have other work to be done I will certainly give the work to him.
All trades people should be so good.

Hi Howie. It was my pleasure working with you and I am very happy from your positive feedback. Will see you in future projects.
Lanny

Bathroom Shower Renovation

Based on his other reviews, it seems as though he probably favours those that choose to do a full gut/renovation. Perhaps this job was smaller than what he is used to, in which case he shouldn't have taken it to begin with because I did not receive the same level of service as the other glowing Homestars reviews on his page. Good workmanship but not happy with the level of professionalism (aside from the sub-contractors, they were excellent). Damage was done to my kitchen ceiling and a dent made in the drywall of the bedroom entryway. Neither were addressed in the end or offered to patch up. He complained to me on multiple occasions about the amount of work it had taken for the repairs even though the scope of work was clearly outlined on the quote I received. I was also asked for money twice on the spot before the job was done (after paying 20%). If you don't work or have a flexible enough schedule to sit at home and wait around for them to show up then this company might suit you better. A job that should have only taken max one week took a lengthy two (we're lucky we have more than one shower in the house). With the job completed now, tools and materials have been left on our front porch with no indication of when it will be cleared. Nice guys, but I've experienced better overall service.

Hi Jamie, I am sorry to hear this feedback from you. Astonbray Renovation does everything from repairs , to small , big and very big projects. In your case , when it comes to repairs, at the moment that we do the quote , we never know what is hidden . I didn't complaint to you, and I didn't even charge you for the extra job. My dutie is to inform the client for the work to be done on the spot.
In terms of payment, we didn't have a schedule regarding that, and I asked you based on the work progres.
I am sorry that I left the materials in front of your porch .
Thank you and all the best.

Eleanor in Toronto
Eleanor in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Aston Bray transformed a "telephone booth" sized shower into a lovely spa like one! Lenny proved to be a reliable, trustworthy contractor who did outstanding work. The sub contractors-plumber and tile took pride in their craft and worked efficiently and effectively despite the constraints of working in a condo. Lenny was responsive immediately to all communication and was always on time. He seemed to take great satisfaction knowing the renovation was completed on time and to perfection. He also promised follow up for any future issues. Highly recommend.

Eleanor thank you for your words. I am glad you are happy and satisfied with the final result.

Astonbray Renovation Team

Gloria S.
Gloria S.

Ensuite bathroom renovation

We have been very pleased with AstonBray Renovations. Reliable, honest and easy to work with.
High quality workmanship.
We would be happy to recommend Lany and AstonBray Renovations, and we would not hesitate to use them for future Renovations.

Thank you Gloria & Allan. It was very nice working with you!

Howard
Howard

Main floor renovations

Lenny and his crew were amazing. It was a fairly intensive project and most of the main floor was gutted to the studs. He took down 2 load bearing walls and one other wall creating an open concept. He showed up on time every day and was very organized. He was honest and quick to respond and there was never problems as he was very easy to talk to with any questions. All the subcontractors on site were professional and friendly. Lenny adhered to the building codes and did not take any shortcuts. He took a lot of pride in his work and I would highly recommend him. The main floor is absolutely stunning, it exceeded my expectations twice fold.

Hi Howard, It was really nice and easy working with you. I hope to work together again for future projects.
Thank you!

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Lany was referred to me by a friend for my bathroom renovation. Out of all of the contractors I worked with Lany is by far the best! His work is excellent, he is very fair, and overall great to work with. I also got Lany to do several other smaller jobs and everything he did was great. I will definitely be using Lany again in the future and have recommended him to many of my friends.

Thank you Charles. It was very nice working with you guys.

Joel
Joel

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

We engaged Lany from Ashton Bray Renovations to do a complete gut of our kitchen and bathroom and to move walls in our downtown condo. Lany is very professional and calm and easy to work with. He completed the work in 6 weeks including the counter installation and the work was of good quality and we were very happy with the outcome. I have already recommended him to friends.

Thank you Joel. it was very nice working with you. I am glad that you are happy. See you in the next projects.
Astonbray Renovation team

Christine
Christine

Master bathroom renovation in condo

On time, on budget, exceptionally clean and professional. Very respectful of condo rules. Has excellent trades. Highly recommended.

Thank you Christine. It was nice working with you.

Kasper C.
Kasper C.

Master Bathroom Renovations

We had our master bathroom renovated by Lany and his tradesmen. He was very professional and knowledgable. Made great suggestions that helped with the design and decorations - the guy know what he's talking about. Throughout the entire renovation Lany was very responsive to any questions or requests and a quick phone call away. I would definitely use Lany again and recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you Kasper.
It was very nice working and collaborating with you guys. Thanks for accepting all the suggestions and so achieving the results that we both wanted.

See you in the next project.
Enjoy your new master bathroom.

Astonbray Renovation Team

More about Aston Bray Renovations

Aston Bray Renovations is a Toronto Renovation Services company offering a full slate of renovation services that provide significant benefits for our clients. Early planning, clearly defined scope, professional project management and strong leadership translate into successful project that is on time and on budget. Home improvement and renovations are costly, and given this level of investment, it makes sense to do things right, the first time. We use only high quality materials and qualified trade professionals to ensure quality control and reduce the potential for defects and rework.

Interior and Exterior Services:

Tenant Improvements
Maintenance
Office Renovations
Commercial Bathrooms

Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Condominium Renovations, and General Contractors
Aston Bray is a team of professionals who are able to give customers the pleasure of the process of creating a spectacular interior design. We offer interior design services which will create interior space that will work for you. The main feature in our work – is an individual approach to each client. Only through close cooperation with the customer can intimate and exiting designs be born. Each project developed by our experts is of high quality and precision. We skillfully turn your desires in 3D visualization of your interior design, which is difficult to distinguish from live pictures. 3D visualization of all facilities to our customers is a closer look at the future interior and layout of the space prior to execution. This will allow you to look into the future and see your dream project. Individuality – the most prominent feature that distinguishes us from each other …so is design of your interior that will be developed by our company. This creative approach allows us to create elite interiors that are striking in their beauty, forethought , and have unique character of the future owner !
Bathroom Renovation Interior Design & Decorating Custom Kitchens Basement Finishing Basement Waterproofing