Alexim

Reviews for Alexim

Dawn B from Toronto
Dawn B from Toronto

Flat Roof

I had Alex come and install a new flat roof membrane on my commercial property roof. I had many quotes and he was by far the most knowledgeable and reasonably priced. He and his staff were very efficient and did an amazing job! The material he used (TPO Membrane) is far superior then anything the other top roofers in the city were going to use. I will use him again without hesitation! Thanks Alex!

Thank you very much Dawn, for your great feedback

Ron from Mississauga
Ron from Mississauga

Roof

Alex did a great job fixing the damage on my roof caused by a wind storm. He is very easy going with a great attitude and I highly recommend his services.

Thank you Ron.

lester
lester

TPO roofing

My flat roof was leaking. I called Alexim, they came and inspected the roof and gave me a quote that matched my budget. Alex and his team were very professional, honest, and reliable. They took the time to explain every detail of the job. The whole project was according to schedule. I was very happy with their services. I would definitely recommend them and I will contact them in the future.

More about Alexim

Roofing company Alexim Roofing Inc. - is a dynamic growing company and has been successfully operating in the city of Mississauga and a GTA region for the last twelve years. The main activities are roofing,flat roofing,and flat roof repair.
Alexim Roofing Inc. is a team of professional that monitors new technologies and modern materials in the roofing and roof repair. This allows you to choose your roofing materials that have an optimum value for money . Company Alexim Roofing Inc.conduct all the necessary preparation work for your roof installation, or repairs. Alexim Roofing Inc.company works , guided by the principles of reliability, quality and responsible approach. Our experts are ready to answer any questions related to the provision of roofing services and construction in general. We will offer you several options for implementing your ideas, so you can choose the best offer that will combine the high quality of work, minimum investments and the desired result.
Single ply roofing,Skylight installation,Flat roof repair,New flat roof installation.