Alexim

Reviews for Alexim

The Davids in Mississauga
The Davids in Mississauga

Replacing flat roof

I can't say enough great things about Alex. His knowledge of roofing techniques and products is topnotch and I was impressed with the time and care he took to diagnose the issues with my old, flat roof and suggest a solution. The price was reasonable, his crew was efficient and great to deal with, and the 10-year warranty gives me a lot of peace of mind. Thanks, Alex.

Janak Chhabra from Hamilton
Janak Chhabra from Hamilton

New Flat Roof, 1000 sq ft

"Alex" does quality work, backed by warranties. He is honest, very punctual, very well organized, knowledgeable, informative, accommodating, reasonable, experienced, courteous, very easy to work with ! Professional service from Start to finish. We will highly recommend Mr. Alex to everyone.

Vitalie from Vaughan
Vitalie from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Roof Solution

Our flat roof was leaking and we needed an urgent solution. After several estimates we called Alex and he came on the same day to inspect our flat roof, found the leak and made a temporary repair free of charge. The roof had to be replaced as it was more than 30 years old. Alex provided a detailed estimate, and we agreed to do our roof with his company. A week later, like scheduled, Alex and his crew showed up and replaced our roof. Roof looks very good, job was done very professionally and the crew were very efficient. Thank you Alex and his team for an amazing job. Definitely recommended.

Phil from Toronto
Phil from Toronto

Flat roof

Alex came gave us a quote, a fair price but most important showed up on time and did a great job! They removed all the old material and finished the same day!

Yale Industrial Trucks from Vaughan
Yale Industrial Trucks from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Roof Repair

I will definitely recommend this company. Roof size is about 34000sq ft. and job was done with exceptional quality and within a good working time frame. Fantastic job Alexim! !!

Elizabeth from Brampton
Elizabeth from Brampton

roof

I needed my roof repaired and contacted Alexim roofing based on a 'word of mouth' referral. I decided to go with Alexim because he gave me the best quote and shortest time frame for finishing the job. I really appreciated that!

Carole from Mississauga
Carole from Mississauga
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Cottage Roof

I needed some work done at my cottage in Muskoka after the ice storm. I called many contractors and finally Alexim helped me out. I described the roofing system and Alex knew what it was right away and we agreed on a budget. Alex not only fixed the problems but came in under the budget. That to me is honesty, and after going back now to look at the roof, and finding how well it was repaired, that's integrity too! Thank you Alex, well done.

Joe from Woodbridge
Joe from Woodbridge

Roof Repair

I noticed a missing shingle on my roof and emailed Alex for a quote. He was very reasonable and was one of the few roofers that responded. He agreed to inspect my roof Saturday and arrived on time. Also he was very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns.
I would highly recommend his roofing service.

Thank you Joe.

David from Etobicoke
David from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Flat Roof Replacement w/ Sky Light

I had an old skylight that was leaking. I contacted Alex through HomeStars regarding the project. Alex came by and took a look at it and walked me through what would need to be done in detail (other contractors who came just wanted to give me a price). After I understood the project, I decided to replace the whole section of the roof, as Alex offered a good price for this. I am glad I used Alex for this project, he is a great communicator and has an attention for detail. I would definitely use him again for future projects!

David

Thank you David.

More about Alexim

Roofing company Alexim Roofing Inc. - is a dynamic growing company and has been successfully operating in the city of Mississauga and a GTA region for the last twelve years. The main activities are roofing,flat roofing,and flat roof repair.
Alexim Roofing Inc. is a team of professional that monitors new technologies and modern materials in the roofing and roof repair. This allows you to choose your roofing materials that have an optimum value for money . Company Alexim Roofing Inc.conduct all the necessary preparation work for your roof installation, or repairs. Alexim Roofing Inc.company works , guided by the principles of reliability, quality and responsible approach. Our experts are ready to answer any questions related to the provision of roofing services and construction in general. We will offer you several options for implementing your ideas, so you can choose the best offer that will combine the high quality of work, minimum investments and the desired result.
Single ply roofing,Skylight installation,Flat roof repair,New flat roof installation.