Anita

Reviews for Anita

Alice in Mississauga
Alice in Mississauga

Asphalt patching and sealing

3 months after Paul from Anita's came over to patch up a section of our driveway, we are still unable to use that section of our driveway because the asphalt is not solid. We leave tire marks every time we drive over that section. It is like driving on playdough. Paul came back a few times to fix, but no permanent solution was offered. It was a disappointing experience.

Emilio Tacconelli in Etobicoke
Emilio Tacconelli in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Reseal Driveway

We decided to sell our home but needed to do a few things prior to listing our home and one of the items was to make our driveway look brand new. We had an asphalt driveway but some of the stones were showing and it looked weathered and tired. The driveway was about 10 years old, double lane and about 50 ft long. We had it repainted a few years prior but it lost it's nice dark black colour so we wanted to do it again. My neighbour suggested Anita's so we called them up and said they will be in the neighbourhood within a week doing other projects. Three men arrived at the scheduled date and reviewed my situation and gave me a cost that was a tad higher than I expected. However, Paul, the lead worker, informed me they use a rubberized asphalt sealer not available in stores in Canada and is a superior product that last 2 to 3 years. It sounded good to me and so the three men commenced to clean my entire driveway, fill in any holes, seal cracks before applying the rubberized sealer.
They use a squeegee to carefully move the sealer around without touching and curbs or plants and Paul was a master of his craft. The three men were a very organized team and finished my driveway within a couple of hours and it looked fabulous. It looked as if I just laid down new asphalt, all holes and cracks were not visible.
We allowed 24 hours for it to dry, they installed barriers so no cars would turn into the driveway and we started to use it the next day. It lasted the whole summer and it still looked new. After this past awful winter, the driveway still has that dark black look and we are very pleased with the result. Obviously that thicker rubberized sealer is worth the few extra dollars and I would highly recommend this company to anyone.