LG Electronics Canada Inc

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Oakville  >  LG Electronics Canada Inc

Reviews for LG Electronics Canada Inc

Matt R. from Calgary
Matt R. from Calgary

They showed up on time and fixed it.

I was disappointed my regular repair company couldn't fix my LG washing machine, they told me that nobody other than LG would be able to do it because LG has stopped selling replacement parts to anybody other than their own repair people. That being said they did fix my washing machine on the first visit and it's been fine now for the last 2 months without problems. I knew the issue was a bad pump and I probably paid $65 more for the LG service than my regular person would have charged, but at least it's fixed.

Janette from Oakville
Janette from Oakville

fixing dishwasher

It took me 20 minutes to get a service rep on the phone, told me about the fixed rate of $179.00 to fix the dishwasher , gave me her contact to call the next day as accounting was closed..20 minutes again the next day, got a different person wanted to charge flat rate of $232.00 , finally changed rate back. Serve person came, cannot fix dishwasher even though I was explicit in the problem....took pictures to send pictures and they are to call me......stay tuned.