Fox Services

Reviews for Fox Services

Greg L from Mississauga
Greg L from Mississauga

New Air Conditioner

Valery was recommended to me by a friend who has used him several times with great success. Needed a new A/C. Valery came out, assessed, made a proposal, I got 2 other quotes. Not only was Valery's quote the best but he seemed much more knowledgeable then the others. New A/C installation went perfectly. Valery is very maticulous about his work. Clean, professional, knowledgeable, expert... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jaimie from Toronto
Jaimie from Toronto

Heating System Repair

Valery was recommended by my GC to upgrade thermostats and hot water tank in our recently purchased 1970s townhouse while undergoing renovation. He was professional, punctual, gave accurate quotes and very pleasant to have the in home. When we discovered that the heating system needed repairs far exceeding thermostats, he was exceptionally responsive to the situation (arrived first thing on a Sunday morning) and solved the problem quickly. I will not hesitate to contact him for our home's future heating & cooling needs and I highly recommend this company for anyone in need of this type of service.

PB from Toronto
PB from Toronto

Hydronic heating system installation

Highly recommended for outstanding workmanship, attention to detail, and willingness to listen to the customer. We hired Fox Services to replace our entire furnace and forced-air system with space-saving hydronics, including basement underfloor heating. Valery was the only contractor we interviewed willing to guarantee that he could perfectly align exposed pipes and fixtures to match an exacting industrial design concept, and we are delighted with the results. He was especially skilled at finding ingenious and elegant ways to fulfill technical requirements while remaining faithful to our aesthetic. During the work, Valery and his assistant were punctual, polite and even came on the Thanksgiving Holiday to ensure that our project was completed on time. Our new system looks beautiful and has transformed a cold, damp basement we never used into a room we love. We would not hesitate to use Fox Services in the future and highly recommend them for this type of work.

Vladimir from Toronto
Vladimir from Toronto

HVAC

Great professional service and attention to details. We've done many projects with Valery and every time his services adhere to the highest standard. We are extremely satisfied with his work and highly recommend this trade for all you HVAC needs.

Margie from Niagara Falls
Margie from Niagara Falls
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Heating, ventilation and Air conditioning

I contracted fox services to complete hvac in a newly developed house in Hamilton. The team was persistent to complete the job on time despite tight schedules, and the duct work was done proficiently. I recommend fox services to homeowners because they are just great.

Shlomo from Richmond Hill
Shlomo from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water heater

Few weeks ago I hired Valery to replace my water heater and he was extremely proficient. He was quick to remove our old water heater and left no mess after installing the new one. I recommend fox services to every homeowner.

More about Fox Services

We provide services including installation and repair of Heating Systems, Air Conditioning Systems, Ventilation Systems, Radiant Heating, Hydronic Heating and much more. Visit our website for more information.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Maple?